Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sounds of the night made Alex feel like she was at home again, back at the reservation, and she snuggled close to him. She could feel the slower pounding of Aaron's heart, and the only sense she had was that of being safe and comfortable with him and completely happy and in love. She wanted to stay there forever, even as the exhaustion of their adventure overwhelmed her.

Nic's eyes opened slowly, and she looked up at him with a smile. Her lips pressed to his in a soft passionate kiss, while her body lifted slightly to reach him. "I love you too," she whispered, her heart racing in her chest. Nic had been waiting for this night for so long, and now, she never wanted to stop. The shirt hung open, the soft blue silk of her bra revealed, and she let her fingers caress his cheeks and neck gently.

Tony and Nic

Tony kissed his lover, content to stay this way forever... yet aware that there were experiences for them to explore together.

He raised up slightly and moved to her left side, while remaining somewhat 'over' her. With his left hand he lowered the blouse off of her shoulders, sliding it from under her body, then smiled warmly as he admired they way she looked in her blue bra, both of their favorite color.

He then leaned and kissed her neck... to her upper chest... to between her breasts, silently getting more aroused with each kiss.

"You are my Princess," he said softly. "I will forever adore you."

His hand was on her belly by the point, absorbing the warmth that she poured forth. He was certain he'd never seen anything as lovely as her body lying there, her hair splashed across the pillow.

Rylee/Mark

Rylee felt her heart pulse speed up as he leaned into her. She felt his hand land upon her far arm, and wrap its self around it.

As their lips pressed together she felt the butterflies going crazy in her stomach, a feeling she hadn't felt in a long time.

As their kiss deepened, she leaned into him more, and moved her lips with his. Wanting more of his kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaycie/Andy

Jaycie still glared at the 'waitress' as she walked away. Not really hearing Andy's words, she just nodded.

Then as he turned to face her, she tuned into what he was saying, and she couldn't help but smile.

As he leaned in for a kiss, she bit her bottom lip, and then gave him a small smile, before letting her lips land gently upon his.

Mark / Rylee

Desire, so long denied, began to sweep Mark away; he wondered if she was feeling the same responses he was.

His body leaned more as he kissed... into her. They were still fully clothed, of course, and might stay that way; he had no grand design, and truly had not seen this moment coming once they had left The Ranch, but now...

Now, already, he was taking her. His hand released her arm and found its way to her upper back, bringing them that much closer so that the kiss was captivating... strong... powerful... possessive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy / Jaycie

Unconsciously Andy released a sigh of relief as Jaycie answered his kiss; a flash of fear had sparked across his mind that their incredible day would crash to a halt... but now, as she also kissed him, he relaxed.

He moaned a slight 'uh huh' as affirmation as his tongue traced her upper lip. He breathe in and caught her scent as their kiss remained... soft, gentle, loving, passionate.

And the lovers never noticed when their drinks were placed on the table. Placing their orders would wait.

Rylee/Mark

Rylee felt his desire finally crash into her, it felt like a freight train crashed into her. "Finally..." She whispered in between their kiss.

As she felt his arm travel from her arm to her upper back, she felt the kiss. She felt safe. She felt strong. She felt, loved.

Rylee fully leaned into him, wrapping her good arm around his neck, and pulling him closer to her. Her casted arm landing upon his waist. She let him fully support her, as she pushed the covers off of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaycie/Andy

Jaycie couldn't be mad at him, it wasn't his fault that the waitress was a whore.

She felt his tongue trace along her upper lip, she leaned further into him. The kiss was soft, gentle, everything that she had never felt.

Jaycie didn't even notice the waitress come and deliver their drinks. Finally, she pulled away from him, not moving away, she gave him a smile.

Mark / Rylee

Passion has a life of it own. And that was quickly becoming true in this quiet dorm room.

The cover moved and his leg found its way between hers; precisely how, neither of them would know.

Their upper bodies were touching more fully now, but not as intimately as their lips, which crashed together with a raw, nearly unbridled hunger.

Mark wasn't sure if Rylee would fully recall all that would take place, but he was aware that the point of no-return had been crossed several steps back.

His head tilted and their tongues met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy / Jaycie

"I love you..." Andy said, in a brief break from their kiss. And then spotted their drinks. Another brief kiss followed, and then he invited her. "Let's figure out what we want to eat, and we'll dance a bit before the food comes. Sound good?"

Nic felt as though she was on fire, and it was the most exquisite burn she'd ever felt. She lifted her upper body so that he could slip her shirt from under her, and she looked up at him with a smile. Her eyes closed as he kissed her neck, arching and breathing in sharply when his lips trailed lower, over her chest and between her breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips, and her cheeks tinged pink with the blush of her arousal. "Tony," his name fluttered from her lips in a whisper, and she reveled in the warmth of his hand. "I love you."

Tony and Nic

Tony had felt her breasts press against his chest many times as they had kissed and made out, and had, on a couple of occasions, allowed his hand to press to her soft mounds through her clothing. But until this moment he had never seen more than just a glimpse of her cleavage.

But not she was nearly exposed to him, and he handled the moment with the greatest of wonder.

He cupped her covered breasts in his hands, taking in the incredible feel of the soft fabric of the fabric.

Instinctively he buried his face between her breasts, breathing in deeply as he kissed her tender skin so very lovingly. The edges of her soft skin brushed against his cheeks, filling him with warmth and desire.

It wasn't as though Tony had never touched her because he had on numerous occasions. But this was new pleasure, and she reveled in it. Her eyes opened slowly, and she arched up to his hands as they cupped her breasts; a sudden moan escaped her soft lips as he pressed his face between her breasts, breathing in the soft scent of her rose perfume and kissing her sensitive skin. She could feel the heat rising in her body, the moisture growing between her thighs, and she let her slender fingers run through his hair gently. Her body seemed to tremble beneath him in both need and love.

Tony and Nic

Reveling in this amazing closeness with his lover, Tony's hands slipped from the outline of her breasts and eased under her body, inviting her to rise slightly so he could unclasp the strap on the back.

His hands were trembling, from a mixture of anticipation, desire and fear, being anxious that he might do something 'wrong.' With a bit of effort the small plastic connectors relented and his hands were rewarded with the sensation of her soft skin on her back, unrestricted.

Her bra loosened, naturally, and his tongue eased slightly from his lips, leaving a light trail of wetness between her breasts as he eased the straps from her shoulders.

Her upper body rose effortlessly to allow him to find the clasp of her bra; she could feel his fingers trembling against her warm skin, and she let out a contented sight as it came loose, allowing his hands to make contact with her back. They'd waited so long, and now each sensation set off a shower of emotions and pleasures; his tongue raised goosebumps as it trailed between her breasts, and her fingers tangled in his hair for a brief moment. It felt so so good, and she shivered agreeable as she ached for more. "I'm yours, forever" She whispered, feeling her body quake slightly.

Rylee/Mark

Rylee smiled at his leg moved in between hers, having no idea how it got there. She pushed that thought away, and then kissed him harder.

Feeling the intensity of the whole situation was immense, and the fact that she was making out with her coach, it made it even better.

Rylee let his tongue meet his, as she returned the favor with her own.

She scooted closer to him now, their upper bodies fully touching, as her leg wrapped around his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaycie/Andy

Jaycie smiled at him, "I love you too." She stated, planting a delicate kiss upon his lips. She nodded to his suggestion.

"Sounds perfect..." She stated, taking a sip of her drink.

Tony & Nic

He was amazed how utterly responsive she was. He was immensely fearful of doing something... wrong, but her every response was giving him greater self-confidence.

Her arms cortorted for him, and the bra was lifted off her body, and he moved back slightly, taking in the view of her breasts... which were his now to enjoy.

"Oh Nic... my... you are gorgeous..." he sighed, very pleased, his words as tender as a prayer.

Full of wonder and, well, admiration, his hands stroked the outside of her soft flesh as his tongue glanced his lower lip, involuntarily.

"I truly... never imagined..." he uttered. He was certain he'd never fully grasped her beauty before.

Mark & Rylee

The more their bodies touched, the greater his desire became. Hands were ready to roam, even as his tongue was dancing with hers, but he fought the urge to take her aggressively.

Somehow their bodies continue to shift, intertwine, and soon he was laying on top of her, partially supported by his arms, but still very, very close.

He knew he had a burgeoning erection, and certainly she was aware of it as well. But there was no shame... only a desire for greater... connection.

~~~~~

Andy & Jaycie

A few minutes later, after placing their orders, they slipped out of the booth, their fingers intertwined. A old Chicago tune was playing, "You're the Inspiration" [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GceFwYv8sZk], and their bodies swayed together.

It was a much different dance than their first, so much earlier that day, but it was a beautiful moment for the two lovers, still exploring each other and their attraction.

Rylee/Mark

Rylee could feel his desire, his need, as it radiated off of him. She couldn't help but smile against the kiss.

She let her tongue dance with his, as they shifted more so that he was on top of her.

Rylee arched her back, pressing her breasts into him, as her good hand moved to the hem of his shirt, she gently began to tug at it. Lifting it further and further up his body.

She could feel his erection growing, and it was a total turn on for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaycie/Andy

Jaycie smiled as the song came on, and then laced her fingers with his, and followed him into the dance floor.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and swayed with him to the old Chicago tune.

Mark & Rylee

Mark was pushing aside any concern that Rylee was being influenced by the alcohol she had consumed earlier.

He was greatly aroused by the touch... the press, really, of her breasts against his chest, and as she started to remove his shirt, he offered no resistance.

He shifted his body, going to the far side of her (as if to say, he wasn't leaving, by any means), and finished wriggling the shirt off of his muscular frame.

As she admired his chest (or so he thought, or hoped), his hand went to her left breast, gently feeling the contour of her softness.

~~~~~

Andy & Jaycie

Time evaporated as they danced. The song sequed into a new tune, with much the same tempo, and the couple never parted their bodies, even when their food arrived.

Andy was amazed continually how their bodies seemed to align. A perfect fit, he felt. And he certainly did feel it!

Rylee/Mark

Rylee pushed aside any doubts, or feelings that might have been stopping her. She finally removed his shirt, and tossed it to the side.

As he was finally shirt less, Rylee let her eyes wander over his toned chest.

She watched as he cupped her breast, she practically melted into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaycie/Andy

As the song shirted, Jaycie didn't move an inch. She stayed exactly where she was.

Jaycie smiled, their bodies seemed to match perfectly. She couldn't have wished for a better boyfriend.

[Mod Note: I was worried these last few pages would be as bad as the first 40. However! You all have been following with the keeping multiple characters in one post now! I am impressed! Keep up the good work. If any problem comes up and you don't know how to solve it - please contact me anytime.

ALSO! the color code thing may be easier for you guys, it's the modifier is next to the "A". click on it and a drop menu pops up if if you're Replying to the thread the old way. In quick reply simply say 'Preview Post' to gain the same screen.

To make the horizontal bar say hr in brackets (as you would for say italics etc). Sorry for being down for so long!

-Tako]

To all my friends at the BEdZ Fraternity, I regret to tell you that I must close out this acccount.

I am sorry. Thank you so much for the pleasure of writing with you!

I wish you all well.

Kevin

:( Sad to see this end. Is anyone interested in seeing this start back up? I'd be more than glad to start this up again if we had some takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom