Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, I am fully aware of that," he assured her, following the reminder she didn't have a bra on.

He grabbed Stan's keys off of the counter and opened the passenger's door for her.

Before he closed her door, he added, "Have I mentioned that I am really looking forward to getting to know you better?"

She smiled at him as he opened the door for her. "Why thank you Andy."

"Hmmm... I believe you may have..." She giggled as she answered playfully.

"So do you know where the apartments are by the pizza shop?"

In a matter of minutes they were at her place, but he wasn't sure what the protocol should be here.

"I can wait in the car, if you'd like."

His only class wasn't until this afternoon as well... well, besides the 8:00 fencing class which he had already decided to blow off.

He was eager to see what other adventures awaited him with this girl.

She giggled, "Its not like you to be shy Andy. Don't worry. As long as you can trust yourself not to do anything stupid then you shouldn't have to worry. I trust you." She gave him a light kiss. "But feel free to stay here if you would like. I shouldn't be that long."

She got out of the car and started heading towards the stairs that led to the second level apartments.

While she was gone, Andy called Stan from his cell phone.

"Dude, just wanted you to know I borrowed your car for a few minutes. I met the most awesome girl last night... can't wait to tell you all about her. She's quite adventuresome! And you won't believe the set she has on her... beautiful, man! I'm getting hard just remembering..."

A wide smile was across his face as he recalled the events from the previous evening.

"You seen any action lately, man?" Andy asked his BEdZ brother.

Stan grabbed his cell waking him up from a rather long night, far to early for him. If he could've explained to his parents why he needed a new phone he woulda chucked it at the wall.

"Come on man it's only like... 7:30! The hell are you doing up!?"

Stan listened to Andy, "Ah well that makes sense then. Just make sure you don't scratch my car... One could say I've got a bit of tail." He smiled remembering why he didn't go to bed until 4'o' clock.

"Dude," Andy replied. "You sound like hell! Didn't you get any sleep last night?"

Andy knew Stan was outgoing, but was unaware of any new squeezes in his life. With his red hair and gregarious nature, it seemed Stan always had something cooking.

"Well I got..." Stan tried doing the math in his mind that was barely awake.

"I got like 3, 4 hours. But it was definitely worth it." He laughed and smiled as he began to get up.

"Let me quess," Andy continued prodding his sleepy friend. "It wasn't a euchre tornament that kept you up, was it?"

"Oh, by the way, let me whet your appetite... my girl, Alaine, sure knows how to give head. Wow... let me tell you..."

"So, what's the story on your end, man?"

He laughed "Well then I might just be paying her a visit." He joked.

"Well you know how Ms. Darlington and I have been kinda close lately? Well lemme tell ya I can't see the reason behind divorcing her because she knows how to please in the bed." Stan smiled at his victory.

"You are totally shitting me, man! You and the Momma?" Only the closest of friends ever called Ms. Darlington that, and NEVER to her face.

"I know she flirts some, but I never knew she actually bedded anyone... at least not anyone in the house. Tell me more, Dude... I swear my secrecy."

"Nice. Cuz if word got out we did it I don't think i'd be living."

"Anyways, well while we were flirting a few days ago I actually got around to asking her on a date. I was kidding but she accepted. Man you have no idea when I heard her agree to letting me take her out I nearly choked on my bottle. And dude you have no idea how sexy she looks when she's out to have fun... dam shes fine." He walked outside so to make sure no one heard him.

"And you know she was deprived of some comfort because she actually lemme get some on the first night out. You know that outfit she that she wears that makes her ass look like... just bam!? It doesn't even do her justice compared to when she's actually naked. I got to eat her u a bit then and she lemme go the whole nine yards last night on our second date."

"You are flat-out fucking with me, Dude." Turns out Andy wasn't quite the gentleman when talking with his buddies.

"You seriously ate... her... out?"

Though Stan couldn't see it, Andy was shaking his head.

"I gotta know... how's her pussy, man? Is she shaved or bushy?"

"Oh yeah she was yummy lemme tell ya..." Stan smiled remembering that night.

"She's nice and smooth down below. And her last husband musta been a little weak in bed cuz she's still super tight."

Andy kept his eye on the door, in case his girl showed up and he needed to hang up. But at the moment, he didn't have the need for her to hurry.

"Dude, start at the beginning. I want to hear it all." Sitting at the wheel of the car, he had an erection forming. Hopefully he'd get to share it with Alaine later.

"All right well lets see... I asked her out, tuesday, and we went out to the movies to see paranormal activity, thursday. It went pretty normally you know with some makin out here and kissing there but about half way through she started to get a little get frisky and took us outa the theater."

Nobody can keep a secret forever, even if they are Beth Darlington. Beth and her friend Anne shared nearly everything, including sexual fantasies and a few shared experiences sexually between the two of them.

Beth got to telling Anne about her lastest adventures.

As you know, Beth, our House is pumping testosterone, and sometimes I just have to sample some.

Well, last Tuesday one of the younger guys, a cute guy named Stan, with red hair, was teasing me, and asked if I wanted to go out. He seemed innocent enough, so i figured, what the hell and said yes.

On Thursday we went to a movie, just as friends really, but the place was dark and I was horny, and my hand landed on his leg about twenty minutes into the flick. Pretty soon my hand was moving up his leg and discovered a lump, and well, I just knew I had to have some.

Pretty soon we were kissing, and his young tongue was pleasing my lips, and I got wondering what it would be like to give him a taste of my other lips, and so I grabbed his hand and we were out of there.

By the time we were in the car, we were like two crazed teenagers -- which I suppose he is -- and, well, let me tell you all about it.

Anne listened with rapt attention.

"As she took me outa the theater we wen't into my and I was barely in the car before we were undressing each other. Well more so her undressing I was tryin to get us to a more secluded spot. But I found a nice little parking lot that was deserted for the most part. I had barely put it in park before had the she was climbing ontop of me. Though i wouldnt complain about that."

"Don't stop now," Anne encouraged, fidgeting in her seat. "Damn, you're getting me wet just hearing about it... go on!"

Well, we got to his car in the parking lot, and it was totally deserted, since we were the only ones coming or going. He was fumbling with his keys, trying to find the hole for the lock when I kinda spun his body around, pressing his back to the Cutlass as I pressed my body against his, my tongue filling his mouth.

He started to say something, starting with "Ms. Darl..." when i cut him off, my finger to his lips. Stan, I said, if you're gonna end up fucking me, cal me Beth. And then he started to suck on my finger, which drove me wild, Anne.

They were sitting in the living area of Beth's private apartment area of the BEdZ house; Anne involuntarily put her hand on the crotch of her slacks, pressing in against herself. "Oh shit, Beth," was all she could say.

I looked around Beth continued, and since we were still alone, I unbottoned the top two buttons of my blouse. Lick me I commanded him, and as he started to run his tongue down my neck and between my breasts, I reached out and gently grasped his bulging cock through his jeans. Damn, Anne, it felt wonderful.

Soon we were in the car, searching for a quiet spot to make out.

We came to the edge of campus and pulled to the side of the tennis courts, which were totally abandoned. I had him push he seat back all the way, and then I straddled him while he buried his face in my chest. It was like he was famished, Anne, as he sucked on my breast.

Andy was going nuts, hearing his buddy's story. As listened, he pictured Mr. Darlington opening her blouse to let him in. Plenty of times at the house she had shown plenty of cleavage, but this was crazy.

"Damn, man, did you fuck her right there? Tell me... more."

He kept a nervous eye out for Alaine's return.

"Nah not yet, thats when told me her was Beth," He said her name as if it referring to a godess, "She opened up her blouse and had me lick her cleavage and suck on her huge tits. Man I swear that was one of the best moments of my life."

"She ended up straddling me and grabbin my cock. As I was suckin on her I got my up her leg and began rubbing her pussy. Man her voice is soooo sweet when she moaning." Stan was starting to get an erection from the topic.

"Fuck man it was great... soon she unzipped my pants exposing me man, and I didn't know how long I could hold myself back."

"All this was happening in your car? Damn, man, I'm sitting right in that driver's seat right now? Did you go back to her place, or what?"

Andy's shaft was getting harder by the moment.

"Tell me you didn't fuck her right here... right where I'm sitting!"

Stan laughed. "If only it was right there, but no. I got her to take off her pants and panties and I sat there playing with her sweet pussy. There I was playing with Ms. Darlington's pussy making her moan... Man it was a dream come true. At first just teased her a bit then I started to finger her which soon lead to me eating out her out." Stan licked his lips at the thought.

Alaine came out of her apartment wearing a fitting t-shirt with that was low cut, and a pair of tight jeans on. She was walking faster than she normally did not wanting to waist any time that could be spent with Andy. Her wet hair fell in curls around her face as she went down the steps towards the car.

"Gotta go, man," Andy said urgently, as she walked toward the car. She looked gorgeous, and his desire was burning bright.

He pushed down the lump in his pants, and a big smile flashed on his face as she opened the door.

"Hi, Doll," he said warmly. "You look great!"
As Beth continued her story, the poli-sci professor unfastened the button on her slacks and had slid a hand inside her panties. She was slowly massaging her clit.

I allowed him to slide off my pants and panties, and then I straddled him, my ass pressing against the stearing wheel.

While he was going wild over my boobs, his hand reached down and found my wet, hungry pussy. He slipped one finger in, then another. As I was pulsating around his hand, he teased me by withdrawing his fingers, licking them off, right in front of my face. It drove me crazy. You, of all people, know that I love the taste of pussy... even my own.
, she confessed to her friend.

Right then, Anne started to buck on the couch as her eyes were closed, caught up in Beth's sensual tale.

Looks like I'd better help you with that, Beth offered, as she slid her friend's slacks off of her shapely hips, pulling her silk panties to the side.

Beth's tongue stroked her friend's trimmed pussy, and they both started moaning with pleasure. Anne's fingers stroked through Beth's hair.

"What? Ok well..." Stan was amazed that his Andy would leave the story that quick for anything.

Then he remembered what his friend was saying about the girl he met last night. "Ah OK. Now that makes sense." He looked around for a clock. It was about 8:30. I guess ill just catch some sleep then.

As he went up to his room he fell into bed and quickly fell asleep thinking about what had just happened last night.
Alaine blushed at Andy's complement. "Thanks." She got into the car and put a few strands of hair that were in her face behind her ear.

"So now what did you have in mind for the day?" She said looking at him smiling curiously.

"Well, we need to grab a bite to eat. And, unless you have studying to do, we've both got the whole morning free."

He though of Ms. Darlington, imagining her being touched right at this very spot. His sex drive was definitely in over-drive, but he thought he'd better play it cool. Unless...
9:00 was approaching. Ms. Darlington had gotten most of the tasks done that she had hoped to, having woken up early this particular morning.

She got to thinking about her tryst with Stan, and as she remembered it, she started getting hornier and hornier. She opened the notebook where she kept everyone's class schedule, and saw that he had no morning classes this particular day.

A wave of desire swept over her, and she picked up her cell phone, clicking in a message to text to him, in case he was up.

free for a few min? come to my apt if you can. BD

Then she hit "send."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom