Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
She used her left hand to twirl his hair in her fingers and explore every inch of him. And with the right she pushed herself up as to straddle his waist between her knees. As she brought herself up she brushed her panties slowly against his buldge, letting out a soft moan as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

She giggled and blushed deep red as he spoke his mind. Though she couldn't find it in herself to say the same. Something was bothering her but she couldn't put her finger on it. She shook it off, I'm not going to mess this up. This is the nicest anyones been to me for awhile.

She traced his chest muscles with her fingers playfully and teasingly brought her face down just out of reach of kiss.

He pushed up his head twice to reach her, and both times she was out of reach, teasing. On the third attempt, he took her face gently but firmly in his hands, holding her in place so that their lips connected. He swiped around the circle of her lips with the point of his tongue, trusting that she was as aroused as he was.

And then he lay back and cupped her breasts in his hands, through her bra.

He was growing harder by the minute.

She couldn't help but smile as she watched him bob up and down trying to reach her. As he caught her lips and then went down she followed him still keeping their lips locked in the moment.

She pressed her chest hard against his pinning his hands in between.

She slowly moved her hand down to reach his manhood. Softly rubbing it through his boxers, eventually reaching in and gently holding his manhood in her hands, feeling it stiffen in her hand. She smiled seeing him so excited.

She kissed him even more passionately, seeing just how far his tongue could make it into her mouth, playing with it erotically using her own tongue, as she pulled her hand out of his boxer's exposing him.

When she touched him, even through his boxers, he actually gasped. His desire was soaring. Damn, I want this girl, he thought to himself.

His tongue went wild, crashing against hers. The sensation was intoxicating. He wanted to be inside her.. now!

And yet a moment of clarity crashed upon his mind. He'd been here before, and the next day, they were gone... never to be heard from again, once the regret hit. Maybe if he held back some... maybe if they went quite a way, but not all the way.

But his tongue refused to give up, exploring deeper.

She forced herself to stoop kissing him sending a shiver through her body. She eased herself down to his shaft leaving her hand up at his chest pushing him down making sure he didn't try to get up...not yet.

All logic had gone from her senses and now all she wanted to do was repay him for how he had made her feel all day.

She spun him so that his legs were off the bed and was between them teasing him, gently caressing him.

She took a deep breath, This is it.

She slowly put her lips tenderly to his manhood. Sliding it ever so slightly between. One hand at its base the other cupping and caressing his balls.

She took the pink head of his shaft between her soft, warm lips and he went crazy with desire.

Instinctively he wanted to start thrusting his hips wildly as he ass cheeks tightened, but he resisted.

The fingers of his right hand began to course through her hair as his left hand grasped the blanket before them.

Oh fuck, he moaned as she swirled her tongue around him; the sensation was exhilirating. It was impossible for him to open his eyes. Her hands worked on him warmly, gently, tenderly. His toes curled in extreme pleasure.

Sensing his enjoyment she began to bob her head faster. The taste of his manhood was one that she had not tasted in a long while. It was rather enjoyable she thought. She would have never admitted it but she was having fun. She continued her attacking his shaft deeper and deeper into her mouth.

His body shifted. He was totally taken by the waves of pleasure which made his body start to shake.

The anticipation was starting to soar, and though he wished he had great staying power, the truth was, he was just too turned on to hold off very long.

Soft moans escaped from his lips. Each time she went further down on him drew him closer to the edge.

"Baby..." he moaned breathlessly, "I'm gonna... cum... soon..."

He knew he needed to warn her; if she pulled away when he came, whatever... he just didn't want her to be thoroughly grossed out.

She pulled the hair out from the front of her face and put it behind her. The news of him about to cum had only made her go faster, deeper, until she felt that he was about to blow in which case she pulled back and began using her hand.

Her increasing stimulation quickly brought him to the point of no return.

A deep gutteral groan was her cue, he hoped, that he was ready to erupt... because speaking was an impossibility.

Her mouth pulled away, releasing suction, and her hand took over, stroking him rhythmically.

His legs shook uncontrollably and his hands, his fingers spasmed involuntarily. His chin hit his chest and deep groans, more like sensual growling, flowed forth as a river of hot, sticky cum shot forth from his pulsating cock into the palm of her hand.

She giggled as he erupted into her hand. She continued to strike him slowing down. She wiped the sticky substance onto his bed sheet not being able to think of a better place to wipe it off.

She then crawled back up onto the bed snuggling close to him, looking into his eyes.

"Alaine," he finally purred, "that was... you are awesome..."

He gave her a kiss, warm and lingering. He was aware of a warm stickiness down below, cooling, shrinking.

"You are very, very good at that... you know that?" he continued with a satisfied smile.

His head lay back, his arm around her. His eyes were closed. "Damn, that was really... really good!"

That compliment was followed by another kiss.

"How may I please you? I would love to return the favor..." he offered.

She smiled and giggled as he showered her with compliments. As he asked her his question she looked very seriously into his eyes. "Do nothing else tonight but hold me. Take me out on nights like this all the time and that will be more than enough to please me." She smiled looking into his eyes hoping that he would understand.

He was still naked; she was wearing only her panties, and he was only too glad to honor her request. He wanted so much more... to kiss her, taste her, make love with her, but he was willing to spread the closeness out over many... dates.

He pulled back the covers and top sheet, and they positioned themselves on the bed again. Lying together on his bed, they snuggled together as their bodies meshed together.

His hand went from her head and traced down her back. The press of her full breasts against his muscular chest made him feel very safe.

The two lovers found themselves very, very comfortable with each other.

She snuggled as close to him as she could get. "Thank you Andy... for everything." She wrapped her legs between his, feeling every muscle in his body someway.

She traced his back his back with her hand and pulled him close to her. His muscles against her made her feel far safer and securer than she had felt in years. She gently her laid her head onto his chest as she fell asleep.

The touch of her body was both erotic, and soothing. As her breathing changed, his heart rate slowed as well. He kissed her forehead as she grew more and more relaxed.

His lips whispered, "Pretty Lady, I love you."

In a matter of minutes, he was asleep as well, wrapped with this new lover of his.

She awoke around 5 her panties a little wet. She smiled.

Her dreams had been only of Andy, and what fabulous dreams they were still vivid in her mind.

She kissed Andy good morning and rose from bed as quietly as possible as not to wake him.

She went through his closet looking for a shirt to wear figuring that she would have to wear her own pants again for today, he would at least let her borrow a shirt.

After finding a nice big green shirt, she put on, she went and sat down by Andy, stroking his hair lovingly.

Andy woke in a fog; it was barely light out, and someone was stroking his hair. As his eyes fluttered and his brain attempted to get in gear, he was aware that he was not hung over, nor was he dreaming.

He blinked, trying to open, then focus, his puffy eyes.

"uh... Hi there," he offered in a froggy voice.

A slight, sleepy smile spread across his lips.

"You mean I didn't dream last night?" It was then that he realized that he was naked.

Alaine giggled "Maybe its still a dream..." She said as she kissed him.

"Mind if I borrow your shirt?"

She got up and put on her pants, wiggling her butt in his face as she pulled them up.

His reaction time was too slow. He reached for her sexy round bottom, but it was out of reach before his hand got there.

"What happened to the shy, quiet girl I met on the sidewalk yesterday?" he asked playfully.

He sat up, still stark naked. He remembered the sensation of her lips wrapping around his hard manhood and smiled. A surge of blood rushed back to that section of his body. His entire being was awake now, and dialed into her frequency.

She giggled again. 'Oh don't worry she's still here." She sat next to him looking at his rising manhood and then looked at into his eyes, "I just feel... I don't know safe... I guess you could say that. Around you."

She smiled rubbing his inner thigh close to his hardening self only to make it harder faster.

She kissed him. "Come on you promised me a ride. I need a shower and some new clothes."

The quick kiss was not enough. He pulled her back to himself and their lips connected fully, passionately. A bit of tongue-play ensued before they both moved.

He threw some clothes on and tossled his hair.

"Do you have classes today?" he wondered aloud. He was already eager for their next... encounter.

"Your in luck. I only have one today around two so you can take me out to lunch." She smiled. "If I have a good time, I just may treat ya to a little desert." She winked pulling him towards the door and towards her. She put herself in a position in where he had her pinned between him and the door.

"Dessert, huh?" he said with an evil inflection. "I guess last night was the appetizer then, huh?"

He pressed his body against hers, feeling her breasts against his chest.

"Gotta tell you, Baby, I can't wait for the main course!" And then their lips and tongues collided in a passionate kiss.

"Mmmm... if you think you can last that long." As he kissed her she stayed there a few moments and then opened up the door behind her.

"Come on. I cant stay like this forever. Need I remind you I don' even have a bra on?" She grabbed his hand and led him down the steps.

"You got the keys?" She asked him as she gave him another kiss, not being about to get enough of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom