Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel wasn’t one to rush into things. He kept telling himself to slow down. He knew what he wanted, what Chuck wanted, and probably what Aaron wanted, but he just couldn’t… or could he? He didn’t know. The questions were pestering him. Joel had caught a full view of Aaron’s package as he was dunked and this thrilled him to an extent. Chuck had defended their intimate situation with playful aggression, and Joel liked that… being protected for once.

For his entire life, Joel had been told that boys and girls were meant for each other. He believed it. His former girlfriend of four years, Leslie, was a great women. She provided him with love, support, and comfort. Their lives became intimate shortly after their 6-month anniversary, and Joel never was the same after that. He grew heavily attached to her, until that changed.

In his last year of gaining his Bachelor’s degree, Leslie was found to be having an affair with his best friend, Todd. Joel’s life changed since that day. He couldn’t trust people, and initially thought everyone had some hidden agenda, or secret. But Chuck was different. Aaron wasn’t as interesting to Joel as Chuck, and maybe that’s because he was more closed-up like Joel was. Chuck on the other hand, wasn’t closed at all.

Joel kept playfully teasing Chuck and Aaron in the water. With an occasional underwater dunk, or tickling one of them, he was finally having fun. He didn’t want it to end, yet he didn’t want to rush things… ‘was it really rushing though?’, he thought to himself.

Joel called out, “I’ll race you guys to my car!” The boys took off in the water, and Joel purposefully stayed behind them, wanting to check them out as they left the water. Chuck almost beat Aaron, but Aaron’s strong legs and big strides got him out of the water faster. His black penis was still stiff, and had reached a near-full length, around 8 inches. Joel was turned off a little bit… he was obviously interested in guys, at least HE knew that, but… he didn’t really like the idea of extremely large packages.

Chuck on the other hand was another story. When Chuck go to his clothes which were on the beach sand and Joel was just climbing out of the water, he caught a slight glimpse of him. The sight thrilled his senses, and boiled his blood. Chuck was everything Joel had wanted in a… friend. He knew that Chuck had, of course, picked up on his interest in guys, but he wasn’t sure what Chuck was thinking. Joel exited the water as the boys reached the car and turned around, seeing a full-frontal shot of Joel.

He approached them with a stiffy of about 6 ½ inches. His large testicles accented the definition of his body, as did the modest girth of his dick. The two were in a slight trance as he stepped closer, and then put his shorts on in front of them. His chest glistened in the sunset, and his nipple piercing reflected the sunlight beaming from the horizon.

Just as Joel got to the car to unlock it, Aaron’s cell phone rang. When he answered it, he looked a bit saddened. Joel was concerned it was something serious, but Aaron reassured him. After a brief moment of hesitation, Joel looked at Aaron with comforting eyes.

“Hey, why don’t you take my car back to the house, that way you can deal with whatever it is you need to deal with? Chuck and I will walk back… plus, I think it’ll be a good time to get some exercise in, anyways.” Joel beamed a smile at Aaron who openly obliged the offer. With a quick toss Joel threw the 2010 Cadillac DTS keys over the roof of the sedan to Aaron. “Don’t hurt my baby now… she’s very important to me, ya know!” Joel added playfully.

Aaron drove off with the black sedan and left Chuck and Joel at the beach alone. Just what Joel wanted… he wanted more time with Chuck… alone. He liked Aaron and all… but this would give him time to talk with Chuck, about… anything.

“So, what do you say… wanna watch the sunset? I always loved to when I was younger…” Joel was a bit nervous now that he was alone. The question seemed, well… gay, but he knew Chuck would understand. Joel took his towel down toward the beach front and laid it on the sand. He sat down on the towel and laid on his back, holding his head up slightly to support his neck, gazing at the sky and the horizon. His arms were wet, and the water rolled down his muscular body, tickling his every nerve. His arm pits were fully visible, and even to him, looked very sexy. He smiled as he looked at the horizon… “Don’t worry Chuck… I don’t bite… hard.” Joel laughed a bit at the comment. He heard footsteps behind him.

As the pair started slowing down Alaine was pleased to see that Andy had taken his hand off of her back. And she couldn't help but smile when Andy had called her beautiful. Hadn't had many of those lately she thought to herself sadly.

When Andy came to a stop and offered to chat she finally gave in, him keeping eye contact definitely helped him here. Well maybe this guy isn't so bad after all.

As she sighed. "O.k. I can stay out for a little while. No harm in that I guess." As she began to feel more comfortable around him she let her books slide down to her waist as she held them there with both hands. She seemed a bit uncomfortable just standing there so she asked, "Well if were gonna talk, mind if we sit down somewhere?"

Chuck thought that Joel might be a bit more tentative, being the new kid on the block, so to speak, but at the same time, Joel was no freshman, wet behind the ears. He was an upperclassman, and likely had some experience.

Chuck, for his part, had had plenty of experience and didn't hesitate when an open door presented itself. And this was an open door if he'd ever seen one.

He stepped up beside Joel and spread his towel out, closer to Joel's than two typical guys would have been... but then he was certain that Joel wasn't just a typical guy.

Chuck's mind was racing with all kinds of possibilities, and as he approached Joel's space, he had double- and triple-checked the surrounding area. They were very much alone.

Instead of lying on his back, he lay on his right side, his head supported by his hand, his arm bent at the elbow... facing Joel.

His words were deliberate, slow, soft. There was a chance, a slight chance that he'd misread the situation, but he'd bet money he was right.

"Joel, I think we're both wanting the same thing. I've been watching you, and I know you've been watching me. And, well, that contact we had out in the water... it was more just contact."

He paused long enough for Joel to start running like hell. And though he started blushing, he did not run.

Chuck's left hand reached over and touched Joel's muscular chest, and moved down, playing with the hair on his belly.

"I want... what I think you want," Chuck offered.

Joel was all fired up inside. When Chuck’s hand touched his chest, and then the hair around his belly button, he began to shiver. Goosebumps flowed onto the skin of his entire body like water in a shower. He couldn’t look at Chuck. His nervousness and his excitement were too overwhelming. He placed a finger on his lips. Joel looked forward, staring into the vast sunset.

“Quiet… do you hear those waves? They’re so peaceful…” Joel was still very warm from the situation. Chuck’s hand continued to tickle his stomach hairs near his abs. Joel wanted him so badly, but at the same time, wanted to take it slow. The feelings he was experience were amazing. He slowly turned his head toward Chuck and gave a smile, one of lustful thinking, and yet, of sweet innocence.

“Thanks for… being so understanding, Chuck. I can’t normally be myself around anyone… but you’re different. You’re… special.” Joel couldn’t believe what he was saying. His intimate words were the first he’d spoken in almost a year! He doesn’t connect with people this quickly, he thought. But at the same time, his mind was pressuring him to believe that Chuck could be the person… the guy… of his dreams.

Joel turned toward Chuck, lying on his arm like Chuck was. He stared into the sophomore’s eyes. They glistened with anxious fear, and pure excitement. His innocence screamed from his eyes, and Joel was happy to continue gazing. With seductive lust, Joel took his own hand and grabbed Chucks. Their hands clasped together on Joel’s stomach, and moved up toward his chest. Joel released Chuck’s hand at mid-chest, and smiled.

“Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves… You know we both want the same thing… but I want to take it slow. I don’t want everyone knowing right away either… it’s just this trust thing I have.” Joel hoped Chuck would understand. This would tell Joel if Chuck really was the guy he’s been looking for.

Chuck looked hurt a little, but Joel knew he understood. This wasn’t going to be a waste though. With a small and shallow whisper, Joel invited Chuck. “I want you… you’re special to me.” Joel’s hand was now on Chuck’s chest, slowly moving around from one muscle to the next, tickling his nipples as he did so. He took his hand and lightly grasp Chuck’s face. He smiled as he moved closer, dodging hi eyes to a closed position. It seemed like years for both of them, but finally their lips met, their eyes closed.

Joel was in heaven, he thought. The warm slippery grips of Chuck’s lips were intense. He began to suck lightly on the top lip, and then the bottom. A small nibble here and there gave way to childish giggles. The boys opened their eyes a few times to meet each other’s gazes, only to return to their passionate exploration of one another’s facial features. A slight bit of tongue entered Joel’s mouth. For a moment, he hesitated, but then gave in. Like an intense, and fiery battle during a heated and passionate war, their tongues swiped at one another. They shared swift movements between the two, and yet, passionate. Their mouth-muscles explored the walls of each other’s mouth and didn’t stop. A moment later, they stopped for a brief second.

“I don’t want this to end”, Joel said as he started back up. Chuck gave it his all. Joel could tell Chuck had experience with men, and it was obvious Joel wasn’t a first-timer either, even with a man. A movement stirred the both to life. Their hearts raced as both their eyes opened. A quick, gutsy, and risky move. Joel moved his body, and climbed on top of Chuck. He retreated his head from Chuck’s mouth and stared down on him, straddling Chuck’s trembling body.

The chemistry between them was creating an impenetrable fusion of explicit and exciting emotions. Chuck looked surprised at Joel’s gutsy move, but relieved at the same time to see it go so far already. Joel bent his body down, pressing his face against Chuck’s, and entering his mouth. Their tongues were at it again, but this time more passionately, dancing with one another like members of a ballet. Joel slowed down, and stopped, but left his face planted, with a grip of Chuck’s lower lip between his teeth.

Chuck’s eyes streamed fiery symbols of desire to Joel’s. Joel looked off a bit, as he moved his face down Chuck’s chest. He started to kiss the sophomore’s chest as he continued his seductive behavior. To the right pec, Joel found Chuck’s nipple and teasingly bit it, and then kissed it, slightly sucking. The pattern of nibbling and teasing aroused Chuck nearly to a breaking point.

Joel stopped and placed his right cheek on chuck’s chest and allowed himself to lay on him. Despite being 220lbs, Chuck allowed Joel to rest on him. The warmth of Joel’s body on his own drove Chuck crazy. This floor play was making him hornier than he’d been in a very long time, and now he didn’t want it to stop.

Joel didn’t move his head or eyes. He stared at Chuck’s chest as he spoke. “I want to just stay here for a little while… to feel your heartbeat… it’s so… beautiful.

Joel's touches were driving Chuck wild with desire. He had been with other men before, of course, but none who held the promise of being a lover like this man.

He shifted his body somewhat. His cock was straining against the fabric of his shorts, and he wished intensely that he was naked. Somehow, though, he sensed that he needed to exercise more self-control that he was accustomed to.

Chuck's hand reached down and coursed through Joel's thick locks, still wet, clumped together from the lake water. His tongue circled his own lips; he wanted to feel the firey passion of having his lover's tongue erotically dancing with his tongue again.

Driven by instinct more than reason, he shifted his body, moving Joel up, yet not pushing him away at all. They were both somehow now sitting and their chests met as their mouths collided in a powerfully passionate exchange.

Chuck's right hand went to the back of Joel's strong neck, pulling him, carressing him, holding him close, as though he might withdraw, which seemed impossible.

Raising on their knees, their taut bodies pulled still closer together.

Chuck's left hand worked down Joel's back until he came to his waist. Still kissing deeply, Chuck's hand hesitated just momentarily before he reached down to hold Joel's fullness in his hand, from outside his shorts. As his hand encompassed Joel's throbbing hardness one word escaped involuntarily from Chuck's lips. "Fuck!" he moaned, barely breaking the kiss.
Andy smiled broadly as Alaine's suggestion. At the next intersection, just around the corner next to the campus bookstore was a small coffee shop that ran from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.

"Jillian's is just around the corner," he pointed out. He was a small place, but always busy. Soft jazz music played perpetually in the background, encouraging quiet conversation. It was the perfect environment for friends, or lovers, to chat.

He ordered himself a small fruit smootie, and offered to buy here whatever she wished for.

As they sat at a tall table with two seats, he was pleased that she relaxed a bit and set down her books. More than once he snuck a view at her generous cleavage.

They talked about where they were from; he was from San Antonio, and came from a family of five kids. He was the next to youngest; thus his excellent survival skills in a large setting.

As she told about herself, he soaked up every word, nodding, responding, prompting her to tell more by the questions he asked. Like so many others, she would come to the conclusion that he listened more intently to her than any other man she had ever talked with.

After about 45 minutes, he took a gamble, though a cautious one. As she was telling a story about an earlier chapter of her life, his hand reached out to her's, which was resting on the small round table; their drinks were nearly empty. He touched her lightly, in a non-threatening way, and she did not recoil. His index finger stroked her hand as her story continued. His eyes never wavered in the attention he gave her.

As Alaine sat there in the coffee shop, she had just asked for water, as she saw Andy about to make sure she didn't want something else she began explaining that water was better than most other drinks and wasn't as costly.

She explained that she was the eldest of three children that grew up in New York. Having grown up in such a city and being the eldest made her extremely motherly/controlling of those that she cared about, and also caused her not to take many risks.

She tried to check every now and then if Andy's eye level would drop, but he always did so when she was to caught up in her story or taking a drink of water, so she never noticed.

When Andy touched her hand her voice made a small quiver but she continued on, even showing a slight smile on her lips. She met eye contact with Andy and suddenly felt like she had known him forever, though she knew that was impossible.

Her face flushed red a little as she caught herself thinking about what Andy looked like and what kind of person he was in a... more secluded area. But she quickly hushed those thoughts and turned the topic towards school. "So Andy what's your major?"

Andy's heart rate picked up slightly as he touched her hand, stroking it. He was trusting it had the same effect on her.

"Interesting question," he replied. "I'm still undeclared... trying to find my niche, you know? I like to keep my options open... I'm very much into experimentation," he continued, a gleem in his eye.

He hoped she was picking up the double message he was sending. Wow, girl, he found himself thinking, I'd like to do some experimentation with you.

As they talked, he began mentally unbuttoning her blouse... burying his face in her cleavage... his tongue venturing out, licking...

Looking deeply into her eyes, captivated by her voice, as well as her innocence, he felt an erection stirring below. He had to shift on the seat a bit, just to make himself more comfortable.

Please... please, he implored silently... let me explore more of you...

Joel’s eyes flashed at Chuck. He didn’t expect that to come out, but he understood it. The stopped kissing for a second, regaining some air. They had their heads bent, foreheads touching, and breathed heavily. With stimulated bodies, they weren’t going anywhere, until they noticed the sun.

The sun began to drop quicker than before, as it tried to find its place to rest for the night. Joel stared up, not moving his head from Chuck’s forehead. “We better go… it’ll be too dark to get back soon…” Joel’s teasing smile lifted Chuck’s spirits. Joel slowly closed his eyes once more as he pushed inward with his body. His lips touched Chuck’s and lightly gripped them for a moment. The passion between them was unbelievable as their lips held on tightly and Joel’s bulge pressed against Chuck’s waist.

Joel retreated slowly and smiled. Picking up their towels and placing them on his right shoulder, the two men walked away from the beach and up the road that lead back to the frat house. Joel’s pierced nipple had stopped throbbing due to pain, but instead, his entire body was aroused, as if saluting some mysterious commanding officer. Chuck noticed the nipple ring and bit his lower lip in sexy approval.

With kind gesture Joel offered his hand to Chuck. Without hesitation he took it in his own. They caressed each other’s hand passionately all the way back to the house.

[20 minutes later]

The men arrived at the house, and approached the porch. Chuck was being very sexy in his movements. He pulled Joel, who was lingering behind him. As Chuck grabbed for the door, he was turned around quickly, and pressed against Joel’s body. Joel looked into his eyes, and spoke. “Chuck… stay with me, right here, right now… watch the sun with me… I’ve been dreaming of a moment like this… my entire life.” Joel’s words escaped his mouth with only a whisper.

Chuck’s intent eyes were glistening. Then the unexpected happened. Joel’s eyes started to tear up. A tear slid from his eye and across his cheek. The single stream of emotion paved its way across his tender and tanned skin, at the command of an invisible navigator. Joel kept staring at Chuck.

Chuck’s eyes watered a bit himself, as he felt Joel’s pain… the pain of not being able to be himself for so long and then having everything he’s ever wanted. The puppy-dog-like look on Joel’s face was almost too overwhelming for Chuck who took a single finger and wiped the tear from Joel’s cheek. The same finger slipped down Joel’s face and onto his lips.

“Shh… I’m here now… I’m here…” Chuck offered in a breathy whisper. Joel’s eyes began to stream tears of joy, and relief as they stood watching each other and the sunset. Their passionate lips touched several more times, offering apologetic signs of companionship and kindness.

As the sun finally found its resting place beneath the horizon, Joel thanked Chuck. “Thank you for understanding… for being here…”. Joel chuckled a bit, wiping one final stray tear from his own face. “It is not everyday someone can make me cry…” Joel teased. The two chuckled. “Are you going to be okay?” Chuck asked.

“Yeah… I think so… but there is one more thing I’d like to do, if you don’t mind…” Joel responded. Chuck’s eyes got big again, as a bit of nervousness came over him. Joel grabbed his hand and walked the two of them in to the house. They approached the main living area where several of the guys and Ms. Darlington were. Chuck looked at Joel as if shocked… their hands were still touching, firmly. Joel wasn’t letting go. He was risking a lot, even though BEdZ accepted everyone… it was still a big risk.

Joel approached Ms. Darlington. “Ms. Darlington, I’ve got a request.” The middle aged woman smiled at the new frat boy. She extended her hand to him. “I don’t believe we have formally met. I’m Ms. Darlington, and you are?” Joel smiled warmly at her. “I’m Joel DeMarcus.” His polite response pleased her. Manners were important to her, and the house, and she was pleased Joel had been so aware, so soon. Then again, he was 22 years old, as she already knew from the papers the University sent to her.

“I’d like to change my room… to be with Chuck.” Ms. Darlington looked a bit surprised. She knew Andy was a great young man, and wasn’t sure why Joel was requesting to be moved, having not met Andy yet. That was, until she glanced down and saw their hands. She smiled politely… “This is an open house, Joel. If you wish to move to a different room, you don’t have to ask. Glad to see you’re making friends already. Chuck is a very sweet and kind young man. Now, I’ve got some work to do, so I will talk to you in the morning, okay?” Joel’s eyes lit up in excitement. He didn’t think she’d be that open to changes.

“Thank you MS. Darlington… I… we, appreciate it.” Joel looked at Chuck who was stunned. Joel had just changed rooms to be with him. His thoughts… his fantasies, were coming to life. He couldn’t believe it. Just as Joel and Chuck headed upstairs, hand-in-hand, and close together, Ms. Darlington called out. “Joel, dear… feel free to room there tonight. You can worry about moving your stuff later, okay?” The two boys quietly giggled like schoolboys, to themselves. Almost synchronized, they both thanked her. “Thank you Ms. Darlington.” They climbed the stairs.

A couple of hte guys noted what was taking place, but they were cool with it. They all knew Chuck was gay, and the hassle-free zone of the house was the perfect environment for everyone to explore their desires.

The two guys went upstairs, and while Chuck cleared off some space on the extra bed in his room, Joel gathered up his few belongings and transferred them over. The only down side of Joel and Chuck's new room was that it shared a bathroom with the next room.

Joel had turned out to be much more forward than Chuck had anticipated from his earliest first impressions, but he wasn't complaining. So many guys had a thousand rules and do's and don't's, and it was refreshing to be with someone so spontaneous and, well, erotic.

Joel's final armload of stuff arrived, and his foot swung the door shut.

Chuck glanced and made sure the blinds on the window were closed, and then looked back at his new "friend." A look of sheer desire burned in his eyes. Just watching Joel's movements, Chuck felt that familiar stirring down below.

He sat down on his bed, one leg pulled up and bent on the cover. They were both still in their shorts, shirtless.

Alaine actually had to concentrate to control her breath, as Andy caressed her hand. She definitely wasn't used to guys being so close around her.

She was barely paying attention to his answer just barely nodding to show she was listening. Her mind was more focused on him. She stared down at his hand following it up to his shoulder, then his chest. Andy was to built, but in shape and she smiled as she realized this. She thought guys with muscles that were ripping were just a bunch of meat heads.

She looked at the time and struggled with what to do next. It was about 9:30 and her head was saying go home, but her body...

She noticed where his eyes began to wonder, and at first she was going to comment this then it got her thinking. She fantasized him slowly removing her vest then undoing her blouse... she started to turn red in the face and she would swear it was at least 90 degrees in the building yet she began shivering and her nipples began to grow outward erected. Embarrassed she turn deep red in the face...

Joel dumped the rest of his stuff on his new bed. With a swift push of his foot, the door clicked behind him, shutting tightly. Chuck kept looking toward Joel as he squirmed a bit in his bed. Joel walked past his bed, ignoring it completely. Chuck’s heart rate continued to increase. Joel smiled as he rolled onto the bed with Chuck, leaving about a foot between them. The two were staring at one another dashingly.

“I had a great time tonight… never been this open with anyone before. You made me feel so… special… so cared for.” Joel smiled cutely at his new roommate. The two shared stares for a moment before Joel inched a bit closer. He lay toward Chuck’s feet. Chuck was staring at Joel’s shorts… it was apparent that he could see up them.

Joel gestured his hand as he gently grabbed Chuck’s foot. He started to caress it gently, tickling it a bit, which caused more boyish giggles. The two played around a bit, tickling each other and teasing one another. Joel took Chuck’s big toe in his mouth and patted it with his tongue. The saliva and the warmth turned Chuck and Joel on. Joel removed the toe from his mouth and moved his hand up Chuck’s semi-hairy leg.

With gentle touches, Chuck did the same to Joel. These teases were driving Joel mad… he wouldn’t be able to contain himself for much longer. Their stiff bodies got closer yet again, and as they did, Joel changed positions, moving his head toward Chucks, so they were laying side-by-side. They lay on their backs, but faced each other, dreaming.

Joel’s hand gently climbed Chuck’s leg, reaching the bottom of the shorts. He curved his warm palm around the inner thigh of his new friend, and progressed upward. Just as he could start to feel goosebumps, he stopped. Joel’s other hand jumped into life, as if waiting for a cue. It quickly gripped his throbbing penis and shorts. He couldn’t take anymore… this was insane.

Joel took his hand from his crotch and grabbed Chucks. Guiding his hand like a travel agent, showing him all the best scenes along the way, he moved Chuck’s sweating palm to his crotch. Chuck’s sweat dripped from his hand. He was nervous, anxious, and very much aroused. Joel smiled and nodded toward Chuck, giving him access. Chuck had waited for this all night. He wasn’t stopping now.

He loosened the strings on the shorts, and then unbuttoned the top metal button. The shorts separated a bit. Joel’s hand crept up Chuck’s leg, feeling the innermost thigh muscles. Joel was completely hard. He closed his eyes and dropped his head back as Chuck moved his hand down his pants. The warm hand gripped his cock, and squeezed playfully.

“Mmm…..” Joel let out a long moan. Chuck was about to explode. Joel’s hand crept to the final stage of exploration. He used his fingers to tickle Chuck’s testicles, rubbing them gently, touching them ever-so-caringly. Chuck let out a moan as well. The two were enjoying this more than they had imagined they would.

Joel’s pants were removed, and so were Chucks. Lying openly nude on top of the covers, Joel and Chuck explored each other’s muscular packages. They touched. Their eyes met and they began to kiss.

As the time passed, Andy noticed that Alaine was beginning to thaw, becoming more relaxed, giggling some here and there, and just getting more engaged.

About 9:30 he became conscious of the time and began to wonder whether it was time to wrap up the conversation... or perhaps move it elsewhere.

What the hell, he figured. Might as well ask and see... And so he did.

"Wow," he said, feigning surprise. "It's getting late. Would you like to come back to the House to talk, or can I walk you to where you need to be?"

He stepped out just a bit further. His hand went under hers, so he was now essentially holding her hand, if she would just give the slightest squeeze back. His heart was pounding wildly, like a seventh grader in love. Or in lust.
Chuck found Joel to be tantalizingly erotic.

As their lips met and their tongues explored each other again, Chuck shifted slightly, so that he was more on his side, his body facing toward Joel.

His fingertips traced up the bottom of Joel's cock, from the base where he balls ended and clear up to the tight pink head. He wasn't watching where his hand was going, and though he would have enjoyed the scene immensely, he quickly learned his lover's contours. Buldging veins separated until he came to the very head, completely smooth. Chuck's tongue began to dart wildly inside Joel's mouth. Desire was burning strongly.

Their lips parted, and Chuck kissed down the neck until his mouth was over Joel's pierced nipple. Gently he toyed with the nipple with his tongue; he was keenly aware that his shaft was getting thicker by the moment, throbbing with the influx of fresh blood.

His fingers wrapped around Joel's thickness, squeezing, carressing lovingly, before he started a very slight, and slow, stroking. Chuck's staying power could be amazing; he was hoping the same was true of his new man. He certainly wanted to feel Joel cum, but not until he simply couldn't withstand any further.

Alaine bit her lower lip. She really didn't know where to go. The bus to head to her apartment would be down the street in a half hour, so that was her only window to go home unless she wanted to walk ten miles at night. She would have to rush to make it, and she didn't want to rush leaving Andy, out of fear it might send the wrong signals.

But she wasn't quite sure about going to the fraternity this late ethier. There may be a car that could take her home...if she went home. She didn't really know if she was really up to that option yet...

As she answered she slightly squeezed Andy's hand, " Well we could walk me to the your house, but do you have a car there? You see i have classes in the morning so..." She used as an excuse.

She had only really been with one guy, and that was her best friend that she had known since she was 8. Only once when she had been with him, as they were saying good bye for the last time, so the idea still made her a little uneasy.

The slight squeeze of her hand made his heart race.

"Yeah, no problem; I don't have a car here right now, but several of the guys do. I'd be glad to give you a lift home... whenever."

His mind was going a thousand directions with the diffferent possibilities.

He gathered up the napkins and cups scattered on the table as she scooped up her items.

They moved toward the doorway, and he held the door open... the perfect gentleman.

The night had gotten cooler than anticipated. And so as they moved out onto the sidewalk, he took another risk; they were getting easier with this sweet girl. He put his arm around her; it could be interpreted as just being a keeping-you-warm gesture. Except for the next words that left his lips.

"Alaine, I really enjoy you."

He paused, and they rounded the corner, to head toward the House.

"And I'd like to get to know you more," he continued. He then leaned in tentatively and placed a light kiss on her lips, slightly lingering.

Joel’s body arched backwards as he was slowly caressed. His passionate tongue kept infuriating that of Chuck. He was experiencing pure nirvana… a passion like none on earth. He could see them floating in the air, riding a wave of clouds, bouncing gently from one to the next with each slow, tender, and gentle stroke. Joel’s body floored forward, trying to end this amazing feeling, but he pushed the urge back. ‘Not yet’, he said to himself.

Joel’s hand grabbed Chuck’s tenderness, and began to slowly pump it. With tight rhythmic motions, the cock slid between Joel’s firm grip. Their passionate exchange continued, with the strokes becoming firmer each time, more passionate, and definitely fiery hot. Joel moved his head gently down Chuck’s chest. The nipples on his own body were solid, and saluting Chuck’s tongue. Joel wanted the same for Chuck.

He slid his tongue along Chuck’s chest, licking it like a gentle puppy. A teasing giggle as he approached the under pec. He licked upward, encompassing the muscle, tenderizing his toy. Joel’s tongue hit the nipple, and rose it to its stance. The salute was cute, and very erotic. Joel’s own body began to shake a bit as Chuck’s strokes became more powerful and the desire to shoot became increasingly more difficult to hold back.

Joel’s body trembled. He made a boyish growl and then playfully nibbled on Chuck’s nipples. The arousal brought them both close. VERY close. Joel pushed his body backward. He was laying on his back still as he picked up his pumping speed. Chuck’s firm and unrelentless grip kept Joel in-focus. “Mmmm… Chuck… this is amazing!” Joel moaned in approval. His balls began to move inward a bit. He was starting to sweat. Joel moved, placing his knees on the bed, facing Chuck who still had a grip of his attentive penis.

Joel looked on in satisfaction, pleased more than he ever had been in his life. ‘This can’t end’ he thought to himself… ‘it has to keep going…’

As Andy held open the door she gave a swift nod of approval and said thank you in a very sweet almost child like voice.

She was a little stiff at as Andy put his arm around her but relaxed and even moved in closer to him a few blocks down. As he began to speak she blushed and put her head down. As he said his next words she brought her face back up to look into his eyes. As she noticed him move in closer for a kiss she slowly followed his lead.

As their lips came apart she almost forced another kiss upon Andy but stopped herself. Her heart was beating like crazy and all she wanted to do was to touch and learn more about this amazing man. She used every last ounce of self-control she had so she didn't just fling herself upon him. The only thing holding her back were her morals.

It goes against everything i believe in and have been told. But I feel... I don't know... I just want...him. Every last bit of him.

She wished she knew every corner and crevice of his mind and body only just controlling her self. It seemed as though her whole face had turned red as her blood seemed to boil in her veins in response to his touch and her anguish.

The rest of the walk she nestled in as close as she could get to him.

By the time they finally arrived in the yard of the fraternity, he was a cauldron of desire. This would be evidenced not by a lump, yet, in his pants, though he was completely aware of a thickness developing below. More so, it was his racing heartbeat, and the trouble he was having engaging in anything resembling small talk.

The temperature outside was dropping steadily, and there was the need to warm oneself by drawing near to another, but the closeness they were sharing was beyond physical closeness; there was genuine desire developing... strongly.

They walked up the sidewalk, and Andy gave a quick study of what cars were there; he would use Stan's '94 Cutlass... if, when, he was taking her home.

They stepped inside the House, and she appeared to be trembling; he gave a shudder, like you do when you finally step into warmth.

His arm dropped from behind her, and he took her hand, ever-so-lightly. This next moment contained the key to so much that would, or would not, happen between them.

"You ready to go home? -- I can use Stan's car -- or you want to chat a bit more?" He knew, and supposed that she did, as well, that "chat" was somewhat euphamistic; they could, conceivably, sit in the large entertainment room and watch tv and socialize with whoever was in there at the time, and there would be a few.

More realistically, "chat a bit more" meant a trip to his room... a door likely closing... and intimacy, of some variety, being shared.

His mouth was dry, and his hopes up, as he left the choice to her. He had to.
As their play intensified, a number of awarenesses were rushing in upon Chuck.

As Joel carressed his cock, Chuck was, of course, gaining in thickness and hardness. He had been intimate with other men, but those encounters were about sex, almost always. This encounter was involving sex, naturally, but the level of passion and intensity were something new entirely. Chuck and Joel were making love, or it was very, very close to that.

The grip of his hand, and its movements, were filling him with an insatiable desire for a higher level of connection with this man who was proving to be so warm, adventuresome, sensual. Though his eyes were generally closed in pleasure, Chuck was aware that his lover's balls were pulling up tight, readying to release their rich load of seed. And, of course, a copious amount of sweet, sticky precum was emerging from the slit at the end of Joel's luscious member, which provided a pleasing, natural lubricant for the movements of Chuck's hand.

Instead of simple repeating the erotic stroking motion, Chuck's hand so slippery and wet now, slid over the flared head of Joel's cock, squeezing and massaging its rounded softness, once Joel shifted to his knees. Chuck knew that Joel's climax could not be far off; he did not want Joel to cum in his hand; he had other hopes, desires.

As Joel shifted, Chuck's overwhelming desire was to feel Joel's beautiful lips (which had been skillful and erotic at kissing earlier) wrap around his hardness. He wanted to feel Joel's tongue carressing down the length of burning hardness; he wanted to run his fingers through Joel's hair as he took Chuck's entire length in his mouth.

In anticipation of this moment, Chuck's hips began tightening and lifting, almost imperceptively, off the mattress. It was an unspoken invitation, one which the young man was unaware he was even offering.

As Alaine walked through the door she couldn't decide whether it was from anxiety or if she was cold. She didn't feel cold yet a wave of electricity would come coursing through her body she assumed it was a result of such.

As Andy asked his question Alaine stood there frozen in time. The same question had been flowing through her head ever since they had kissed. Today she had already set out and done far more than she had came here to, so what was wrong with leaving? She couldn't understand her own sheer desire for this man, and it was turning her mind into a battle ground.

She stood there motionless just long enough for Andy to become uncomfortable and and shift his weight and slowly moving her hand in his. At this movement Alaine seemed to come back to reality.

She smiled tentatively and grabbed his other hand she leaned up and gave him a small peck on the lips. This slight touch of their lips sent shock waves of pleasure through her body.

She slowly and childishly pulled him towards and up the steps biting her lower lip all the way. She didn't know what room was his but should did understand the basic setup of the house.

As the ascended the stairs, Andy's excitement increased with each step.

By the time they got to the second floor, he slowed, and then stopped on the next to top step. Alaina was on the top step, and he gently turned her body around so that she was facing him; the eight inch difference between the steps made her just a couple inches taller than him. He looked at her, smiling, and sensed her nervousness. Tenderly he pulled her to himself and their lips met, him reaching up, her looking down, just slightly. It made for a nice alignment of their bodies.

Energy shot through them both; the desire was undeniable.

With this kiss, their tongues met tentatively for the first time; breathing changed; heart rates soared.

The kiss lasted just a couple of seconds. And then he spoke softly, seriously.

"Nothing will happen that you don't want to. Nothing."

His eyes then spoke a wordless okay?

Alaine wanted the tender kiss to last for ever. It sent shock waves of pure desire through her body. As his tongue entered her mouth she felt as if she had just floated into heaven and she never wanted to leave.

As they their lips separated she felt as if she had just fallen out of the clouds she had just reached only minutes ago. She barely understood what he said her heart so loud in her ears.

But when she did realize what he was saying she began to think again... The pleasure just moments ago now confronted one last time with reason.

She hesitantly nodded. Her eyes now filled with indecisiveness. But she was willing to continue for now and she pulled him closer to her up the last stair.

They kissed again, his body pressing against hers. Desire was starting to flame.

Taking her hand in his, he led her down the hallway; some rooms were open, with tv's or stereo's playing; some doors were shut, with students sleeping... or otherwise engaged in their beds.

Andy's room was the next to the end, on the left.

He flipped on a light, they stepped inside the door, and it closed.

The light went out, the room only illuminated by the light of a nearly full moon.

Lips met, tongues collided, passions flamed.

There was little hesitation or resistance on the part of either one.

With that kiss once again she was reassured that what she was doing was right.

Her heart felt like it was going to explode as she followed him to his room. As they entered the room and the lights went out she instantly flung herself towards him, pulling herself as close as she possibly could be to him.

As he bent down to kiss her she looked into his eyes with the light of the moon, and returned his kiss with as much passion that was burning in her own eyes.

She began to reach behind him and help pull his shirt off for him, then did the same with her vest. Only once did their lips separate during this. She then went on to take off her undershirt with a little help from him as they clumsily wandered towards the bed.

His hands reached behind her, searching for the clasps on her bra as his mouth went down, kissing her neck, then her chest, nussling in her cleavage. Her scent was exhilirating.

He was unable to accomplish his goal with her bra, so she slipped one strap off of her right shoulder. He freed her right breast from its support and gasped with pleasure as his mouth found her nipple. His eyes were becoming accustomed to the partial darkness, and he thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful view of her body, tented by her flowing hair.

His touch sent jolts of pleasure through her body, he began touching her chest with his mouth. Letting out a soft gasp of pleasure and thrusting her hips into his and arching her back as he touched her nipple.

She took the rest of her bra off and She pushed him lightly onto the bed letting herself fall on top of him. As she fell she undid her zipper and button on her pants exposing her black silk panties. She then moved on to his as he began to edge her pants off of her all the while continues to fondel and kiss her breasts.

All was sheer pleasure... except for the tightness that was emerging in his pants; he was certain that would be addressed before too long.

His hands traced the contours of her hips as he continued kissing her breasts, tugging gently at her responsive nipples.

Her fingers stroked through his hair and tickled his ears, heigthening his desire even further.

"Alaine, you are amazing," he whispered between kisses to her breasts. He couldn't believe how uninhibited she had become; he was extremely pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom