Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
His entire body shuddered with the phenominal pleasure of brushing against her wetness.

As the smooth head of his cock finally touched directly at her opening, his hips involuntarily thrust just slightly, causing his tip to part her labia.

There was no turning back now, as though either of them would want to.

Rick's tongue circled her lips; as he slipped within her softness, his tongue slipped within her mouth.

Her hips had continued to sway and press down closer to his own hips. She slowly took more of his length into her awaiting pussy, taking inch after inch as he sunk deeper within her entrance.

Still moving slowly, her hips raised pulling herself up to the very tip of his length before lowering herself back down his length. Her hips continuing to sway all the while, feeling his thickness press and rub against her walls as she moved.

"R-Rick..." She gasped out his name against his lips, her tongue soon joining with his own in their kiss.

His legs trembled; his hands went from her ass to her back to her shoulders. It was as if he want to touch each part of her that he possibly could.

As his cock probed deeper within her, determined my her movements, his hands slipped down again to her sides, reaching between their bodies to lay hold of her breasts. Her soft, warm skin was mesmerizing to him.

He pulled his knees up slighty, digging his heels into the mattress... which shifted his angle within her... creating a whole new kaleidoscope of sensations for both lovers.

"Mmm..." As soon as his hands had cupped at her breasts, her back arching up slightly, her nipples already hard and perking against the palms of his hands.

Another slight gasp escaped her as his knees pulled up, their position slightly changed after his move.

Beginning to pick up the pace of her hips, she rose and dropped her hips down across his length. The pleasure she felt already starting to build, as her pussy gave a small clench around his shaft, her pussy dripping and beginning to coat his length with her juices making him slick.

Their movements together became rhythmic, her lifting up while he pulled down slightly, pressing into the mattress... him pushing up, gliding easily within her wetness as she moved back down.

His hands pressed between their bodies, found her nipples with his finger and thumb tips.

Deep gutteral moans reverberated from his chest; words were becoming impossible.

She continued to arch her back towards him, enjoying the feel of his fingertips touching and gently pinching at her nipples.

Her hips once again lifted up, bringing him where the tip was only inside of her before pushing rather forcefully down so her hips pressed down to his own, the full length sinking deep into her pussy.

Her breathing over time, turned into pants. Moans escaping between breaths as the pleasure continued to increase, their love making continuing with more movements and more passion over time.

The passion between the two lovers was intense. With each thrust down on his granite cock, his head arched back and his pleasure intensified.

"Jess," he moaned, hoping to be able to speak her name as he came. But he would hold off that moment as long as possible.

She leaned her head foward, and towards his neck, her lips pressing to his neck as she began to trail kisses along the side of his neck and down to his shoulder. "Rick..." She moaned out his name as she continued to place small kisses across his skin.

The palms of her hands had moved and rested atop his chest, her hips swaying and rocking over top of him. Her movements increasing and starting to become a bit eratic, as the pleasure she felt began to cloud her thoughts.

After a few moments, she spoke out to him again, her words coming out between heavy breaths. "I'm...going to cum, Rick..." She whispered out, her hips continuously rising and falling on his thick length. "Oh, God...make me cum..." She gasped out, as her pussy gave another light clench around his cock.

The spasms of her pussy, swallowing his cock, combined with her cries that she was near to cumming, was all the invitation he needed.

His stomach muscles tightened, his hands pawing at her ass, as he felt a huge load of cum being readied to shoot forth into her secret place.

"Oh fuck," he moaned with a deep voice.

"Oh fuck... Jess..."

His powerful release would come at any moment.

The contractions of her surging wetness around his thrusting hardness were mind-blowing.

Her movements upon his cock continued to remain uncoordinated and eratic, the pleasure she felt building further and further in her hips.

Soon enough, the pleasure peaked and she had reached her orgasm. Her pussy squeezing tight around his cock, her walls refusing to relax around his length as her juices spilled from her entrance and across his cock.

"Rick..." She moaned out his name softly, her movements slowing but continuing to rock and grind against his hips as slowly her orgasm had begun to subside over time.

Deep, raw gutteral moans poured forth from Rick's lips as his hot seed shot into her body.

It seemed as if every molecule in his body was alive to her.

As he came, he pulled her even closer, not wanting her to escape... not wishing for this moment to ever end.

"Oh fuck, Jess.... oh damn...." he moaned breathlessly.

Small tremors continued to rattle his body as he stayed buried deep within his lover.

As he pulled her closer to himself, her arms had moved to slide around his torso, hugging her arms tightly around him, her breasts pressing up against his chest.

"Oh, God...Rick...that was amazing..." She breathed out her words to him as she spoke.

Her head had tilted towards him, and she once again placed small kisses along his cheek.

His face responded, as if on its own command, by turning toward her, pressing passionately against her lips, their tongues swiping together erotically.

His hands trailed across her body; he was aware of a coolness below as their combined fluids started to seep out of her, flowing over his relaxing balls.

As they kissed, he moaned contentedly a soft uh huh... hmmmm.

Her arms kept wrapped around his torso, the palms of her hands slowly beginning to rub up and down on his back.

She sighed against his lips as their lips met with another kiss, her tongue joining and moving along with his own as their kiss had deepened.

"Mmm..." She let another sigh escape past her as she felt the cool liquid drip down her thighs.

Rick was totally absorbed in this moment.

And then the thought of what they had just done flooded over him. He blushed slightly.

He pulled back momentarily, breaking their kiss, but not their embrace.

"Jess... you were... quite... incredible."

His face went a brighter red.

"I've never... felt anything like... this. Like... you."

Add then he blinked and smiled shyly, though still submerged in her.

"Thank you."

She slowly slid her eyes open to meet with his gaze after he broke the kiss between the two.

Listening to his words, a smile curved onto her lips. "I should say thank you as well...I loved being with you, Rick..." She leaned her head up and placed one quick kiss on his lips before pulling herself back.

"Mmm...you don't mind that I don't want to pull myself off of you yet...do you...?" She whispered her words out to him as she spoke. Her hips shifting and swaying slightly over top of him, being very slow and very gentle with her movements.

He smiled at her question. As they kissed, his cock was starting to... deflate. More of their moisture slipping out, he was close to falling out entirely... totally against his desire.

As she swayed on him, his fingers continued to brush across her body. He found her to be utterly perfect as his lover.

Her lips moved back to his own, beginning to kiss him in short, small kisses.

Her hips had soon slowed to a stop upon his own. Her body ended up shivering slightly as she continued to feel the coolness of their mixed cum drip down her thighs.

Her shiver caught his attention.

There was a blanket bunched up on the bed, next to them. Without changing their position much, he reached for the blanket and tossed it over the both of them.

He raised and lowered his knee slightly, brushing his leg against hers.

"Jess... I really [kiss], really [kiss] like you," he confessed. Somehow the word 'love' seemed... too early, but the passion he felt toward her was real, and strong.

His right hand went up, coursing through her blonde hair.

She smiled listening to his words, her lips pulling back from his own for a few short moments.

"I really like you as well, Rick..." She was a bit relieved that he hadn't used 'love', knowing certainly that it was much too soon to use such a word. Only knowing the other for a short while.

She let her body continue to lay upon, and relax against him. Her body shifting slightly enjoying the feel of the soft blanket that now laid across their bodies.

Rick's flacid cock slid out silently, the tickle causing them both to giggle just a little.

Another soft kiss followed, and another hunger began to stir for Rick.

"Jess? Would you like... to get a bite to eat?"

He was utterly captivate by this woman he had just made love to, and he wanted to get to know her better.

But still his body did not shift away from hers.

"Mm...sure, that sounds good..." She brushed her lips over his own as she spoke, fully pressing her lips to his own for a full kiss.

Though she agreed to grab a bite to eat, she didn't move either...nor did she know what time it was. They spent a short time together, but she had easily lost track of the time. Curious if it was evening yet.

Her hands had circled around from his back and to his front, pulling her arms back from the hug and moving her hands up to rest at his shoulders.

Time had lost it's meaning during their love-making.

Reluctantly Rick shifted his body so that he was now sitting near her... totally naked, and totally safe.

He pulled the blanket around her, but not before sneaking one last look at her breasts. Damn, you're beautiful, he thought silently. The smile on his face may have communicated the message, however.

"Maybe we could clean up a bit," he spoke, blushing. And then added, "then maybe grab a burger." It was more a question than a directive.

"Wow... I just know I don't want to have you out of my sight, though," he added to that.

She moved her body up into a sitting position as well, her hands hugging at the blanket around her as another shiver ran up her spine.

She turned her gaze towards him, noticing his smile, and smiling back towards him.

"Do you have a shower...?" She questioned, looking around her. "We could jump in together, and clean up if you'd like?"

Two words escaped his mouth, totally spontaneous... totally unbridled.

"Fuck yes! I mean," he paused, blushing...

"I mean, yes, and wow, that sounds... that sounds wonderful!"

The invitation sparked new desire within him. Maybe they wouldn't eat, after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom