Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for One-on-One Fandom Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKetz

Meteorite
So this is my request thread to say my general interests and preferences with roleplays.

First of all, my main desire is to find people to do fandom roleplays with. I like one-on-one, but with both people playing multiple characters, maybe with two or three main ones we each focus on as main characters. I don't care what sex or gender you are, nor what your characters are. I am also open to all sexual orientations with pairings, and generally go for what characters seem to work best together, regardless of their sexes. I do notice in fandoms I am most often into M/M; I think that is because male characters in general tend to be better written in popular culture. I have no problems with incest or non-con, but am not into furries. I am fine with planning pairings ahead of time, but I also enjoy just seeing what ends up happening with the characters and who seems to hit it off best.

I like roleplays to be mostly plot, but am totally open to smut if it fits in with the situation. I also mostly enjoy being the follower, with my partner running the plot for the most part, but am also quite capable of driving the plot myself. I am similar with romance, preferring for my partner's characters to be dominant, but also able to play the dominant one if that works best.

I prefer at least moderate literacy, but am fine with typos and will probably make some myself. For post length, I have no preference, as long as it gives me something to reply to. Sometimes my posts are super short, and I hope my partner would be okay with that, since sometimes I just want to move to the next part quickly. Other times I have long, multiple paragraphs, if it's an intense scene with a lot to describe. The only thing I don't like is someone insisting I come up with multiple paragraphs every post, even when there's nothing to say. I get focusing on characters and how they feel at times, but pacing is important too, and sometimes my characters just don't have much to think about when they're eating dinner or cleaning the house or whatever.

As for replying, I usually do at least once a day, and if we are on at the same time and both aren't busy, it's fun doing back and forth for a while. I'd prefer my partner to reply at least once a day as well, though understand that sometimes life gets in the way.

For original characters, I prefer to mostly focus on the canon characters within a fandom. However, I have had roleplays where I've created an original side character for the sake of plot, and they've ended up becoming main just little by little. I'm cool with this if it feels natural and they fit well within the fandom. I'm not so into creating a character for the story and fandom to focus on. The character should be for the fandom, not the fandom for the character. Also, in things like Team Fortress 2, where there aren't really defined characters, making a bunch of originals is fine with me.

I tried making an F-List, so here's that: http://www.f-list.net/c/sirketz

Okay, so onto fandoms I'd be interested in roleplaying:

Marvel: This is my absolute favorite fandom. I prefer the comic universe, but would be willing to do the movie or a cartoon series universe instead. My favorite Marvel franchise is X-Men, my favorite characters are Nightcrawler, Scarlet Witch, and Kitty Pryde, and my favorite pairings are Wolverine/Nightcrawler, Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch, Captain America/Iron Man, and Ms. Marvel/Rogue.

Supernatural: Favorite character is Dean, favorite pairings are Castiel/Dean and Sam/Dean.

Yugioh: Favorite character is Jounouchi(Joey), favorite pairings are Kaiba/Jounouchi, Mai/Shizuka(Serenity), Honda/Jounouchi, and Malik/Jounouchi.

Dragon Ball Z: Favorite character is Piccolo, favorite pairings are Gohan/Piccolo, Vegeta/Goku, and Goku/Piccolo.

Yuu Yuu Hakusho: Favorite character is Kurama, favorite pairings are Kuwabara/Kurama, Hiei/Kurama, and Yuusuke/Botan.

Ace Attorney: Favorite character is Edgeworth, favorite pairings are Phoenix/Edgeworth, Franziska/Edgeworth, and Franziska/Adrian.

Legend of Zelda: Favorite character is Sheik, favorite pairings are Link/Sheik, Ganondorf/Zelda, and Sheik/Zelda.

Left4Dead: Favorite character is Ellis, favorite pairings are Nick/Ellis, Zoey/Ellis, Francis/Louis, and Bill/Zoey.

Team Fortress 2: Favorite character is Spy, favorite pairings are Sniper/Spy, Heavy/Medic, and Engineer/Pyro.

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Favorite character is Zuko, favorite pairings are Sokka/Zuko, Aang/Zuko, Azula/Zuko, Ozai/Zuko, Ty Lee/Zuko, Zuko/Toph (I like whoring Zuko out, apparently), Katara/Aang, Ty Lee/Mai, Azula/Suki, Sokka/Toph, and Katara/Toph.

Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy: Favorite character is Double D, favorite pairings are Ed/Double D, and Eddy/Double D.

Teen Titans (cartoon series; I have read a bit of the comic series, but not enough where I could roleplay off it, unfortunately): Favorite character is Raven, favorite pairings are Beastboy/Raven, Starfire/Raven, Cyborg/Raven, and Robin/Cyborg.

Sailor Moon: Favorite character is Sailor Jupiter, favorite pairings are Uranus/Jupiter, Jupiter/Mercury, and Mars/Moon.

And as a final note, of course any character or pairings listed here where the characters are under fifteen, if we roleplayed them it would be when they are older.

So if you are interested and saw any fandoms you would like to try roleplaying, let me know here or in a PM please! Even if I didn't list a fandom you are interested in, go ahead and recommend to me if you'd like; there's plenty of other series I like and/or forgot to list! Thanks!

~SirKetz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom