Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon and Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
Hey there guys so lately I have been really wanting to do a DemonXAngel pairing. I had done it once before and it was pretty interested and VERY fun. Please don't ask to do it through IM I'll ignore you, while I prefer to do Forum's I will do it through PM if you want too. I can be a pretty kinky role player depending on what we were doing for instance this would be kinky in my opinion. On a scale of one too ten on smut level I would have to go with a eight maybe a seven and a half, while most people couldn't care less about the smut in it I have been asked before so I just thought I'd put it on here. Now my idea for the role play:

There is a young human girl who was destined to destroy all evil in the world, her guardian angel has been watching over her and has been awaiting this day for a long time now. The human is turning eighteen, the prophesized day when she would assume her role how ever there is a demon lord who has also been waiting for this day. What the angel doesn't know is that if the demon lord impregnates the girl the child will bring mass destruction to the world and all humans. The raw power inside of the human is what fuels the impure creatures after her. Having met the demon lord before the guardian angel is on high alert however and won't go down without a fight.

So what I was thinking could happen is either A-the human girl gets killed and the demon lord takes the angel to hell as a type of compensation.
or B-The demon lord takes both angel and human to hell

If I have any more information to add I'll add it as a comment, if your interested please Pm me:):heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom