Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ღ чυиα's 1x1 sєαяcн тняєα∂ 2.0 ღ (Don't post here please? Thanks~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar

Table of Contents:

I. About Me
II. Rules
III. Original Themes/suggestions
IV. Fandom Pairings/suggestions
V. Plots
VI. Music-Inspired Ideas
VII. Contact Information

I. About Me:

Some of you have likely seen me before -- whether as an RP partner or from browsing around and seeing various threads I'm involved in. I figured I needed to alter my search thread and create a new, more organized one. So yes, I do have a bit of OCD at times; ah well. That plus my Master and spouse keep me sane. So yes, I am wed in real life --- though that's hinted and mentioned already in my signature.

Veinexes is honestly the true reason I even know of roleplaying. In fact, it's how we met; on an old RP site that no longer exists [not last I checked anyways]. It was an angel vs. demons type of thing. I was the only person on the good side at the time and got in quite the fight with someone from the opposing side, needless to say. I was ready for my character to die and accept my Fate -- when his own showed up. He had been on the 'neutral' side but wound up joining mine.

His IC actions intrigued me ... so we began talking OOC via PMs which extended to phone, e-mail, AIM and finally ... real life.

He first taught me DnD in both 1st and 2nd edition and I worked on expanding my skills and such upon forums. Given I used to be so much more ... naive and less adept, I'm quite content at the changes I've been able to make throughout the nine - almost ten - years of roleplaying I have been able to acquire.

I do live in the United States, on the East coast in fact in North Carolina. I'm in the midst of trying to move before my daughter's next birthday [so sometime next June] if not sooner though in order to get closer to my family and resume being a parent. See my journal for hints/details as I don't feel like relaying what I mean at the moment.

Aside from introducing me to Roleplaying, Veinexes also better introduced me to more anime and manga. I started on my own with a few simpler ones; Pokemon, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing mainly. But he showed me quite a few others and also taught me of more video games even. In fact, prior to meeting him, I'd never known about the Final Fantasy series. Yes ... I was that sheltered.

So I owe quite a bit of thanks to him for what I even know to begin with. I doubt my list would be anywhere as ... decent as it is if I hadn't met him.

Finally, I owe no doubt one of the biggest apologies to many of you. I broke one of my own rules ... and just upped and vanished with no real warning. I have made this search thread with full intentions of not only starting anew but coming back to Blue Moon on a more regular basis. So here are some options I'll lay upon the table, per se.

I can easily pick up any RPs I was in. Be slightly warned, though, it may take a while to regain my mindsets and muses I had .. but by no means impossible. Alternatively, I can start an entirely new slate. This applies not only to one on ones but group RPs I had been participating within. That being said, people may PM me for either solo RPs, group, or even both.

Anyways, onto the next posts, shall we then?

II. Rules:

I do try to keep them simple in concept and not too many in amount. But still, I do have some as do most others on this site. I'll ask and say this one time .. and only once. Please, please, please for the love of all that is holy or not - your choice - follow the rules! It really irritates me and to some degree feels like I'm being a tad disrespected. So let's avoid such things, yes? Without much more waiting, here they are then:

-Real Life before Blue Moon: Do I even need to explain this one? I hope not; it's rather self-explanatory and at one point in time we all need to go AFK, regardless of for how long or otherwise.

-Limits: I will gladly respect yours. With this, however, I expect not only the same respect back but further more, to know yours before we go too far into the RP. I have actually had a few in the past who fail to inform me.

-Godmodding: Another thing I think should be rather self-explanatory. However, if you talk over with me in PMs/messengers and ask for consent, I might agree as sometimes it does - admittedly - help things move along. But never just outright assume I'll tolerate it.

-Patience: This is supposed to be a virtue for many reasons; have some with me. I don't always get back right away. I could be cleaning up the small room I live in with Veinexes, making food, maybe switching between both, or hell just spending time with him -- whether that means cuddling or other activities. Do not pester me and keep asking every few minutes if I'm there or not; if I don't immediately get back, it likely means I'm out, busy, or all of the above.

-OOC talk; feel free to use this with me, especially if you feel stuck with the RP. Or if something comes up and you need to be offline for more than 3 days, please let me know. I will almost always be able to properly inform my partners should something arise. An example of when I couldn't is in my most recent journal entry and the reason behind it.
-If you want to quit an RP or even start a new one, by all means, tell me! I'll be more annoyed if you don't speak up than if you do and make an effort to inform and talk to me. Honesty is a trait I love -- IC and OOC, no matter how brutal or harsh it may seem.

-Do not tell me how to play my characters out. They are mine for a reason. I will never try to make yours act a certain way; don't even try to do this with me.

-I do not judge on post length for others. I almost always try to do 2-3 paragraphs minimum. But never, ever do I do one-liners; even on my worst posts. I expect that much back.

-I'm no Grammar Nazi though I do try to ensure I have as few mistakes as possible in each and every post. Just make yours is able to be understood. That is all I'll ask. Really, I'm pretty easy on my partners in the grammar areas and whatnot; I'm much more harsh on myself than anyone else.

-Regarding roles, I can only do sub or switch; though whenever I do the latter, they tend to be real fighters. Don't whine to me about this [yes, I have had that issue actually]. But I can never do full dominant roles; at most, they can start out that way then lose control -- hence the switch. But I can't make anyone who remains a permanent dom. Sorry.

-I can do both males and females though I am better with the latter. However, I won't be opposed to trying men out -- though I will admit I am much better with male canons than anything. Still, feel free to try to ask me.

-With the above rule in mind, I am best with Hetero pairings. I can, however, do FxF (Futa or regular) and I will attempt MxM. I haven't done male on male things in a hell of a while -- but with a good plot and idea, I won't mind trying it out.

-Do not make me the only person to even try to think about plot ideas. Help me brainstorm, please! I won't bite at you for trying to throw suggestions or ideas towards me; really. In fact, I appreciate them.

-I feel the need to add this as it's been something I clearly need to address. But if you want to approach me with a Consensual RP ... do not try to suggest a cheating theme. I just .... no. I already made the mistake once in real life and nearly lost Vein from a one night stand. Even with consent, I can't have the inspiration or desire to make any of my characters be shared and with other men. It just ... it's not my cup of tea for a lack of better wording. Find someone else if you want these types of RPs because I can't do them. (Added 28 July 2013)

-Just as modern settings need a good plot to keep my attention and interest, this also holds true with incest themes. Otherwise they got boring for me very quickly. I did mean to copy this one from my old thread but it appears I forgot to do so. Thus I'm including it here again. (Added 28 July 2013)

-Credit goes to Razgriz as I saw this in their intro thread. But I am going to begin assuming as of today that unless you've warned me ahead of time you will be gone for more than one week, you have dropped our RP. This will especially apply if I see you online and posting in other threads. It takes seconds to send a PM/IM ... I don't see how it's so difficult to let me know you want to quit or you have to head out of town or something of the like. (Added 2 August 2013)

-For fandoms, I will say this now. I highly prefer canon x canon or OC x OC. Why? Because some people naturally are too stubborn to give up on those they've been 'paired up' with, per se. (i.e. Hinata from "Naruto" as an example). Ergo, she'd never easily/voluntarily be with an OC. So .. unless you can damn well convince me via a plot idea, reason your OC could somehow alter their minds or something ... I'm going to start heavily enforcing this so much more. And given I've been rather tolerable prior to now, I'd say I've been rather fair. (Added 23 August 2013)

-Words can't even begin to express how irked and annoyed I've been to see people clearly failing to oblige with the rule on the subject line when sending me a PM/IM. I've bolded it, asked multiple times in previous posts for that to be followed ... I've been very kind and lenient. But I've had enough, honestly. As of now, anymore PMs I see with anything but what I have been kindly requesting will be ignored. Plain and simple. If you can't take a bit of time to read all my rules and respect my limits, I'm not going to return that favor back. Really ... the age to join here is 18 is it not? By then, you should be able to read basic English, regardless of whether that's your first language or not. I'm sorry for having to had come off as a bitch .. but not adding this. I just feel it was clearly a needed and added rule/incentive of sorts. (Added 1 October 2013)

-I can't believe I'm even adding this one but ... it seems I have to. This thread is for ROLEPLAYING REQUESTS, not CYBERING! Do not ask this of me! (Added 10 November 2013)

-More can be added or taken away when I feel appropriate/think of more/etc.

-To show you really did read all of this, send me a PM with your favorite anime/manga/TV or video game series in the Subject line or as part of your message should you contact me via a messenger. Only one title is required for this but it must be a real one all the same.

III. Original Themes/suggestions:

Feel free to mix and match settings/ideas. Some of my best RPs have been done via that sort of thing. So be creative with me. Despite my long posts and all the rules I do have included, I really am an easy-going person for the most part.

Ancient Greece/Rome/Egypt setting [all make good for master/slave ideas]
WWII
Medieval/Fantasy [DnD-esque, this can also work for animes]
Modern [NEED a damn good plot to keep me interested. Warning now.]
AU [for Animes/Fandoms]
Crossovers [For fandoms, mainly]
Feel free to suggest others. The worst that can happen is I say 'No thanks'.

Pairings/Ideas:
Drow x Other Drow/Elf/Any race really
Rogue/thief x Royalty
Mermaid x Hunter/Collector
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man)
POW x Captor
Kidnappee x Captor
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim x Questioner/Captor
Pharoah's Daughter x Corrupt High Priest
Princess x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Demon
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human
Gypsy x Nazi
Gypsy x Soldier
Gypsy x Priest/Inquisitor
Gang Member x Gang Member [Rival or allied]
Gang Member x Civilian
Bounty Hunter x Bounty (Can switch and be the hunter easily enough)
Assassin x Assassin [Rival or allied]
Assassin x Target (Can switch and be the assassin easily enough)
Two online strangers (Starts off with them meeting in an MMO/chat room then onto real life)
Seven Deadly Sin x Another Sin
Seven Deadly Sin x Mortal
Psychiatrist x Patient
Necromancer x Revived [Preference is for the Revived role but can do either, honestly]

Suggest. I know I'm forgetting plenty others at the moment

IV. Fandom Pairings/Suggestions:

Ugh, I knew I forgot a rule regarding something for here --- so I'll post it here and then add it into the actual Rules section ASAP. But yes, I can play canons from certain anime/manga/whatever -- really well in fact. However, this does not mean by any stretch I'll alter their personalities. I have had people in the past ask me to make, for example, Hinata from "Naruto" give up on being with Naruto just to be with their OC. No no! I'll never do that sort of thing ... ever! It ruins the canon completely. So if you really want me to be a canon from any series or whatnot, expect me to be damn accurate on their personality.

Also, feel free to get creative with me. It's especially needed a bit more for fandoms than original themes I find, especially as I'm also not fond of risking ruining an already set out plot. Like for instance, I do most of my Naruto RPs after the war is over to allow more room and freedom for brainstorming. But I almost never do things during an already occurring arc. It just feels like ... I'm tampering with something that's already been established and that bothers me at least.

Finally, feel free to bring up other anime/manga/fandoms. There are some I do know and haven't listed; though most that I have included are settings and such that I know I could RP out decently.

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Animes/Mangas*:
Naruto
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Doubt
One Piece
Death Note
Yu-gi-oh!
Yu-gi-oh GX
Yu-gi-oh 5Ds
Hellsing
Hellsing Ultimate
Vampire Hunter D
Romeo x Juliet
Claymore
Gundam Wing
High School of the Dead [I'm not up-to-date on this one yet but from what I have read, the concept/etc. is interesting.]
Sword Art Online [Strictly for plot/idea purposes though. This is one of the few I will outright refuse to canons with, simply because too many were killed off. OC x OC only for this one -- warning ahead of time now]
Cardfight!! Vanguard
Angelic Layer

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Video Games*:
Shadow Hearts [I have played all 3 but I like the 1st the best personally]
Soul Calibur (Have common sense on this one. I get too many people asking me to alter personalities of canons from here for some reason. I'm ready to just fully remove it, honestly but I'll keep it. But really ... I do have my rules for a reason. Read them and don't try to get me to change how the canons were originally created -- whether from here or any of the fandoms)
Tekken
Haunting Ground [Never finished playing this but loved the concept]
Dynasty/Samurai Warriors
Final Fantasy [X, X-2 I know the best but also know VII, VIII and a bit of VI)
Fire Emblem
Persona 3 or 4
Most of the 'Shin Megami Tensei' games (As in, I have played most of them and know the correct lore/atmosphere/etc.)
Assassin's Creed (I'm in the midst of playing through the first one and so far, I have a good enough grasp on how it goes. Something regarding this can definitely be figured out.)
Saints Row: The Third (Have been so very hooked to this as of late xD Very fun game)
Far Cry 3
Def Jam Vendetta [Like Sword Art Online, likely to only use the story concept/idea. It's been too long since I played the game and I doubt I could accurately do canons from there.]

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Movies*:
Star Wars
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Most Disney films (Pick a specific one to suggest. More likely than not, I'll have seen it)
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Matrix
See No Evil (I will love anyone who makes an RP based off of this. Please?)

Preferred/'Based-Off of' MMOs*:
Forsaken World
Wartunes
DDO Online
NeverWinter
Path of Exile

*NOTE: I do have OCs for most of these and can use them in place of canons if you so desire. Some are listed in my OC Journal though if they aren't, I can almost easily make one within minutes.

V. Plots:

Blessed & Cursed:
Based off the myth of Cassandra the Cursed prophet. For those who don't know, it revolves around a woman whom was given the ability to see the future from the gods. Unfortunately, no one believed her. However, what if someone not only did but sought her out for war and/or personal uses?

Settings: Any ancient civilization, fantasy/medieval, modern

Ceasefire:
Two members of normally rival races have been at war with one another for years. Finally, however, the leaders have agreed on one thing; they want to end the bloodshed [for whatever reasons]. The first thing that's decided upon is a peace treaty but to ensure that doesn't get broken, they also choose their eldest son and daughter respectively to wed one another.

Settings: Modern, fantasy/medieval
Notes: This can be literally anything from human/vampire, vampire/lycan, drow/sylvan elf, angel/demon, angel/fallen angel. Possibilities on this are rather huge

Natural Born Instincts:
A warrior/assassin/bounty hunter whom has known nothing (due to amnesia or other reasons) their entire life but their job has been making a name for themselves the past years. They've never questioned any assignment or target before. Once they find what they have been asked to kill off, they do so wtihout any remorse, any regret or second thoughts. But what happens when during one of those missions, they can't seem to go through with what they were sent to do?

Settings: Modern, fantasy/medieval
Notes: Depending on the setting chosen, any type of race can also be used for this. For this one, I could easily do either the warrior or the person they seek out and can't kill.

Corrupt Nature:
A high priest/knight/soldier is sick of feeling second best. With the king/pharoah's daughter still single and having been something they've gazed at from afar, it is doing nothing to aid out with their frustrations. One day/night ... they do the unthinkable. They figure a way to take over and kidnap the princess, hellbent on making her their slave and wife.

Settings: Ancient civilizations [any though originally thought of for Egyptian], fantasy/medieval
Notes: In order to obtain the power, your character can simply just kill off the leader/Pharaoh first then take the princess. Or they can go through with the kidnapping and leave the leader/Pharaoh alive. Up to you how you wish to go about this route.

Love Thy Enemy:
Inspired by "Romeo & Juliet". What if two members from opposing/feuding families meet at a masquerade and begin to take a liking to one another? Neither realize they are from the family of their enemy until it's way too late and they've become too attracted to one another. To make matters worse, the female has been forced to consider marriage. But how would her parents react when she finally asks for consent to wed the son of their rival?

Condemned:
Inspired partly by "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and an idea I tried to get off the ground but it failed, gypsies have always been seen [and in some places, still are] as witches of sorts. Whether it's because of their dance, their habit of trying to use tarot cards or just a wild accusation, they haven't been easily accepted. The Holocaust was definitely one of the most trying times but even way before then, they were also treated as harshly as during the 2nd World War.

Settings: World War II, Medieval, Modern
Notes: There are also tons of possibilities on pairings and plot ideas for this. Just tell me what setting and role you want and I'm sure we can figure something out~

Obsessed:
I actually got the idea when listening to Kelly Clarkson's "Since You Been Gone" of all things xD But the premise would be a stalker x ex-lover, preferably with me as the ex.

Everything for my character has been going so much better since the break up; finished college in the top 10 and even got a career [which exact one can be determined]. With everything going as smoothly as it has been, she's all but forgotten of her last lover.

You, on the other hand, have not.

Settings: Modern or even Fantasy-Modern could work somehow
Notes: Your character's personality is something I will leave to you. You could have merely been overly possessive, a drunk, a sadist [for little or no reason, if any] ... whatever you want. But do have an idea what type of person you want to play out and why you want to make him go through the effort of re-finding mine.

I will also leave how you find her up to you; through internet, phone calls, etc. With the right career, maybe my character's been seen on the media lately [singer, actor, etc.].

Feel free to toss me ideas~

For You, I'd Do Anything:
The concept for the plot idea comes from this video. It doesn't have to be exactly the same, mind you. But the idea of two siblings/childhood friends/something of the like growing up and being so close together really touched my heart. And to watch/see one so willing to be the 'darker half' for the other, no matter how desperate the action may seem .. all just to keep the other person safe ... it's very inspiring, in it's own way. This has so many possibilities and could even be used in fandom settings, like for a bodyguard x escort pairing. The part regarding the two characters being separated is also an option; it could happen but doesn't have to occur.

Settings: Any, even a fandom-based one.

VI. Music-Inspired Ideas:

I will definitely be adding onto this quite a bit as I'm a very musically-inclined and loving person. But I will link songs and who sings each here if the lyrics give ideas for some sort of plot. Feel free to give me any ideas that may come to you from each song.

A-M Lyrics:
Avenged Sevenfold Lyrics:

Blaine Larsen Lyrics:

N-Z Lyrics:
--------------------

Fandom-Based A-M Lyrics:
Kuroshitsuji (I & II):

Fandom-Based N-Z Lyrics:
Naruto (Pre-Shippuden and Shippuden)

Yu-gi-oh! (Original, GX, & 5Ds):

More to be added~

VII. Contact Information:

PMs: Here, of course
AIM: layne05007

Those are the only methods I use for the moment. Ergo, I will use threads and messengers for RPing. PMs can be used for OOC talk ... but I never use them for the actual RPs. Sorry ... but too many have forgotten or failed to reply --- and it gets very frustrating to say the least. So I don't use them for actual RP anymore.

ღ Bump ღ

EDIT: It's been about maybe ... five (give or take a few) or so minutes .... and already I've gotten three PMs that have failed to comply with the title on rules.

I'm saying this one more time [for real] --- READ ALL THE RULES PLEASE!!!

This is a really frustrating return to say the least ...

ღ Bump ღ
Craving: Anything that includes a masquerade in the plot somehow, fandom or otherwise. Something involving non-Twilight vamps also wouldn't be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom