Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hostage (Smokey & Princess_Ally)

Jacey continued to suck his cock, surprised by her actions as she realized how much of this she really did like. No man had ever treated her this way, and she never would have thought that she would like such rough treatment, but it seemed to bring out a side of her she hadn't known existed. Hesitating for a moment, she finally blinked, feeling somewhat ashamed to admit to him that she enjoyed it.

"Good, my dirty slut." He grinned and came in her mouth. "Swallow it then tell master how it tasted." He grinned and sprayed some on her face nd tits as well. He smirked and stroked his cock spewing the remains on her tits. "Ohh you're such a dirty whore, aren't you?" He loved treating her like a piece of meat, and that's all she was to him, but something was about to change very slowly.

She did as he told her and swallowed the cum that he shot into her mouth, jumping a bit as he covered her face and breasts with it as well. "I guess so.." she said quietly, not wanting to call herself a whore, though it seemed fitting after how she had acted with him that morning. "Thank you." she said quietly, blushing lightly.

"You're welcome slave." He grinned. "Now.....who's my dirty whore?" He said softly to her lifting her up to her feet and slowly rubbing his fingers over her pussy feeling it twitch with need but not giving her anything just yet.

She let out a deep breath as he touched her pussy, leaning against him as she waited for him to do more. "I am.." she admitted, her cheeks turning bright red as she said so. In a way, it was true though. After all, he had forced himself upon her not even 24 hours ago, and already, she was willingly giving in to him, and even worse she was enjoying it. Perhaps she was a whore.

"Mmm that's right......." He slipped his fingers into her needy pussy and began to finger her gently but then it became a bit more rough, "Mmm my whore wants to cum for her owner doesn't she?" He whispered in her ear and rubbed his hard cock against her butt. He was going to break her even further. She was going to need him, perhaps even fall in love with her new master. Days went by, months. Nothing changed. He used, abused and re-used her constantly. However he was slowly changing, a change of heart. He was getting kinder and kinder. Was he falling in love with her? Or just happy that she was so obedient?

"Yes master.." she moaned softly, leaning in to him as the pleasure began to flow through her body. After awhile, she began to accept her fate, knowing that he wasn't going to let her go. She accepted her role as his whore, and did the things he asked her to do. There were times she enjoyed it, and times she didn't, but with time her thoughts about him began to change. After only having him for so long, she felt an attachment towards him that she hadn't felt before. In a way, it seemed like he had changed as well, but she was scared to admit her new feelings to him.

He smiled and continued to finger her. He gently slipped his cock into her ass. "Mmm now you're going to enjoy this my dear." He whispered and thrust deep into her tight hole while he slowly stopped fingering her but teased her enough to make her cunt twitch with need. "Tell me, how much do you enjoy having your ass fucked?" He licked her neck slowly to send shivers down her spine.

Jacey felt herself tense up a bit as his cock made its way into her ass, but she tried to relax, focusing on the sound of his voice. "Please don't stop.." she begged quietly as he teased her pussy, wanting him to pleasure her there so it would make it feel better as he fucked her ass. She moaned softly as he moved in and out of her, his gentleness making it feel better than the previous times. "I.. I like it master." she admitted, her cheeks flushing lightly as her pussy got wetter.

He kept fingering her and fucking her ass. "That's a good whore, take your fucking like the proud slut you are." He kissed her neck and rammed his cock deeper into her butt. "Don't you worry slave, you're going to be fucked like this for the rest of your life, the only thing you'll ever have to worry about is how many cocks you'll need to please." He whispered and kissed her lips as he came inside her ass but kept his rough treatment up. He wasn't going to stop until she couldn't walk.

"Yes sir.." she moaned, moving her hips back against him to meet his thrusts. She cried out from both pleasure and pain, pained moans escaping her lips as he fucked her even harder. "I only..want..to please..you." she managed to say in-between moans, admitting something she hadn't yet told him.

"Oh? Is that right?" He smirked and fucked her ass deeper. "So is my slut saying she only wants my cock? Is that it?" He grinned as he came in her ass once more. "Well then if that's the case then my slut won't mind cleaning my cock with her mouth after I'm done fucking her ass, will she?" He whispered in her ear softly with a gentle tone to his voice.

"Yes.." she admitted, feeling slightly embarrassed for saying so. She hoped that he felt the same way, though she didn't want to ask him. "I'll do anything." she said desperately, leaning into him as he filled her with more of his cum, and she meant it. Even if it wasn't something she enjoyed, if it meant that she could prove her loyalty to him, she would do it.

He pulled his cock from her ass and then kissed her lips. "Now, get to sucking me clean slave, enjoy the taste of your ass on my cock." He smiled and forced her down to his cock to suck on it. "You're right, you're going to do anything I want you to, I own you now, slave." He grinned at the woman looking up at him.

Jacey listened obediently, getting on her knees and taking his cock into her mouth once more. By then, she had gotten used to the way it felt it her tiny mouth, taking as much of it in as she could as she stared up at him. She ran her tongue along his shaft as she sucked, cleaning him just as he had instructed her to do.

"That's my good little slut....." He smiled at her and enjoyed the feeling of her sucking his cock like her life was depednant on it but she was loving it now. "If you're a good girl, i'll take you out to dinner......but if you try to run you will be punished very very badly when we gt home, is that clear?" He smiled at the sight of his slut with her mouth full.

She felt satisfied as he called her his good little slut, happy to know that she was pleasing him well. Her eyes lit up as he offered to take her to dinner, the excitement clear in her eyes. It would be her first time leaving since he had brought her here. With his cock still in her mouth, she nodded in agreement.

He kept thrusting in her mouth finally he came an dmade her swallow his load. Once finished he pulled out and got her washed up. When they were both done they dried off and got dressed into nice attire. He had her in a sexy dress and they headed out to a nice restaurant. He kissed her neck and held her from behind as they walked to the table. "You behave yourself tonight....." He whispered in her ear and let her sit beside him.

It was hard to hide her excitement as he got her ready to go out that night, especially after being stuck in his home. It made her happy to know that he trusted her, and it made her wonder if he saw her as more than just his whore. "I will, I promise." She told him happily as they sat down at the table. In a way, it made her miss her old life, but at the same time, she couldn't imagine going back to it.

THe waiter came over and took their order. He let her order what she wanted that evening since he was happy he had finally broken her to obedience. He figured he could treat her to a good dinner and a couple of drinks. He smiled at the woman across from him he gently caressed her hand. "You look lovely tonight my dear." He said softly smiling at her warmly. He was happy she got dressed up nice just for him. He was of course the only one who she needed to worry about pleasing after all.

"Thank you." she told him, a warm smile on her face. She was still surprised that he had done this for her, considering what she was to him. Again, she couldn't help but wonder if maybe his feelings had changed as well. Letting out a sigh, she finally worked up the courage to ask. "What am I to you?" she asked softly, looking up at him with a curious and hopeful expression on her face, silently wishing that he would say she was more than just his personal whore.

He smiled at her and held her hand. "Well, you are a beautiful woman, and my personal love slave." He whispered. He kissed her hand gently and smiled. "But I do hope some day you will also be the mother of my children......you will always........" He leaned in and whispered to her. "You will always be my personal slut.......but you will only be seen as my personal whore inside the bedroom or when we are alone in the house and fucking, but you wil have to promise me you will remain loyal to me........" He said softly in her ear before kissing her neck gently.

Back
Top Bottom