Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hostage (Smokey & Princess_Ally)

Princess_Ally

Super-Earth
Jacey let out a sigh of contentment as she took a sip of her coffee, the hot liquid soothing her as she took a rather large sip. She knew that with the day she had ahead of her, she would need all the caffeine she could get. Today was supposed to be her day off, but as always, the man she worked as a personal assistant for had found something for her to do. Yet another 'important' meeting had come up, meaning he was flying to Chicago for the weekend, leaving her to deal with all of the work he was leaving behind. She knew that in reality, he didn't have a meeting. As he did at least twice a month, he was probably flying out to go see the woman he was cheating on his wife with. She didn't complain though, knowing that considering she was only 20 years old and she didn't have a college education, she was making a good amount of money working for him. As much as she disliked him, and the things he did, she would put up with it for the salary.

Twirling a strand of her long dark hair around her finger, her grey eyes glued to the paperwork she was reviewing for her boss. Biting her lip slightly, something she did when she concentrated on something, she muttered a few words to herself, not really paying attention to what was going on around her. It wasn't until the two police officers noisily made their way into the coffee shop that she finally looked up, a look of annoyance on her face at the loud intrusion.

There was a man in a hood sitting behind her. When he saw the cops come in he stood up, pulling a gun from his jacket. He grabbed the woman in front of her and put the gun to her head pulling her closer to him. "Alright! any sudden moves and this bitch's brains get sprayed all over the floor!" He shouted at the cops. He fired a warning shot into the air. "Don't fuck with me! I mean it, I will fucking kill this hoe!" He snapped. He pulled her towards an exit roughly and made his escape. "You're coming with me, sexy." He grinned and made his way to his car keeping the cops at bay, firing a couple of shots at them nowing they wouldn't return fire for the girl's safety was at risk. The man was taller than her and older too. He threw her in the backseat of his car and drove off with the keys already in the ignition, the engine already running, a very daring move but he knew it would come down to this He sped off so he wasn't followed and when he arrived at what appeared to be an old abandoned building he parked the car in the garage and pulled the girl from the backseat. "Come with me, bitch." He snappd at her pulling her by her hair into the building.

A scream escaped her lips as she felt someone grab her, feeling the cold metal of the gun pressed against her head. His words made her weak, her head spinning as her body practically seemed to go limp in his arms. Her face was pale with fear as he dragged her along, feeling as though she was about to pass out. It all seemed to go by in a blur, leaving the coffee shop, the car ride, getting dragged into some old building she'd never seen before. It all seemed so surreal, almost as if she was going to wake up any second and this all was going to have been some weird fucked up dream. She seemed to come to a bit as he pulled her along by her hair, a cry of pain leaving her lips. "Please.." she begged as she reluctantly followed along, unsure of what was going to happen to her. For all she knew, he was going to kill her. "I just wanna go home." she begged, staring up at him with tears in her eyes. "Please.. I.. I won't say anything to anyone." she promised, though she felt as though there was no point in trying to reason with him, knowing he most likely wasn't going to listen.

He smirked back at her. "I don't think so baby, you're not going anywhere." He dragged her into a dark corner in a cold room and put a collar around her neck. He smirked. "Open your mouth slut." He grinned and forced the barrel of his gun into her mouth cocking it. "You disobey me, and you die, is that understood?" He growled. "You are about to become my sexual servant, what's your name, darling?" He grinned with a lustful evil smirk. He was going to use her like a cheap whore and keep her for himself. He removed the barrel of the gun so she could speak and tell him what her name was. Not that it mattered. He'd abuse her and call her what he wanted.

Jacey felt the disappointment swell through her as he spoke, her body shaking with fear as he spoke. She nodded slightly, tears filling her eyes as he informed her of her new role. Was this really happening? It took all she had not to break down right then and there, wanting more than anything to just crumple to the floor and sob. "J-jacey.." she said quietly, her voice trembling as she spoke, a few stray tears flowing down her cheeks. She was terrified, and he would be able to see that easily. All she could do from there was hope that somehow, the police had been able to follow them and that they would be there soon to rescue her. For some reason though, she found it hard to be hopeful.

He grinned "Well Jacey, my naughty little slut......this is your new home...." He grinned. "You will address me as master." He forced her to her knees and unzipped his pants revealing his huge cock. "Now, be a good slut and suck your master's cock like a dirty little whore." He grinned. "Don't even think about biting me, you bite me and you'll have a nice sized hole in your head, understand?" He said with a firm voice and waited for her to start sucking his cock like her dear life depended on it, because it did.

She cringed at the word whore, wanting more than anything to shout at him and tell him that he was wrong, but she knew better as long as she wanted to live. Her eyes widened as she took in the size of his cock, feeling even more scared than before. With as big as it was, she honestly didn't know how much she would be able to fit in her tiny mouth. She worried that if she didn't please him well enough, he would kill her. "Ok.." she said quietly, her eyes still filled with tears. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she hesitantly pressed forward, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked slowly at first, taking a little bit in at a time as she tried to get used to his size, her body shaking with fear all the while.

He moaned and enjoyed her blowjob. "Suck it good slave, you be good to me and I might be good to you in return, you might even get a bath if i'm generous." He grinned and let her suck him off the way he wanted. He was going to own her and she would learn to accept her fate if she fell out of line she would be severely punished and he would be quite evil if he wanted to be. "That's it slut, suck my cock." He groaned and forced his cock deeper into her mouth.

She gave him a bitter look of disgust as he spoke to her, showing him that no part of her was enjoying what he was forcing her to do. Still, she tried to do her best, scared of what would happen if she didn't. Her eyes widened a bit as he pushed more into her mouth, resisting the urge to pull back. She gagged slightly as his cock pressed into her throat, her eyes watering even more.

"That's it slut." He groaned as she sucked him more forcing her throat to accommodate his massive cock. Finally he couldn't hold it back anymore and exploded. He came down her throat shooting his hot liquid into her mouth he pulled back and sprayed the rest all over her face. "Mm filthy little slut." He grinned. "How's it feel having master's cum bathe you?" He laughed and yanked her hair back. "Time for your cum bath, slut." He grinned. "You're going to jerk me off until I spray my jizz all over your filthy body and then you're going to spread your legs and take your fucking......" He grabbed her neck and squeezed it slightly. "Isn't that right, whore." He whispered to her.

Jacey choked again as he filled her mouth and throat with his hot cum, resisting the urge to spit it out. She cringed as he coated her face with the sticky substance, his cum mixing with her tears and running down her face and onto her dress. She had never felt so degraded, whimpering as he grabbed her hair. "Y-yes.." she admitted reluctantly, though no part of her wanted any of it. With a shaky hand, she reached out and grabbed his cock, looking away from him in shame as she began to stroke it, trying to hurry and just get it all over with.

"You look at me when you pleasure me, slut." He ordered her moving her head up so she locked eyes with him. "You obey your master or you die." He said with a stern voice. "Now......" He ripped open her dress, tearing it into pieces til she was fully exposed and her breasts were bouncing freely from the rough treatment. "Let's coat those lovely tits of yours, shall we?" He grinned at her licking his lips. Oh he was going to break her to no end, she would completely lose her mind and go completely insane after he was done with her but by that point there would be no turning back, there was no turning back now as it was. She was a slut, his slut, whether she wanted it or not.

She stared at him with a look of hatred and disgust as he lifted her head, still reluctantly stroking his cock. She jumped a bit as he tore her dress open, her cheeks flushing red as her body was now exposed to him. Her teeth were clenched in anger as she aimed his cock so that his next load of cum would cover her c cup breasts. In a way, she wanted to hurry and get it over with, but at the same time, she knew that after he came this time, what would come next would be even worse for her.

He grinned and she stroked him faster. "That's it slut, stroke master." He grinned then he shot his load unexpectedly. He smirked as it splashed her tits and some hit her in the face. He pushed her down on her back and spread her legs tearing the rest of her dress and panties off he grinned and just admired her shaven cunt. He licked his lips and began to lick her sensitive hole. "You like having a man eat your snatch, slut?" He looked up at her then slipped a finger inside of her pussy and one into her butt.

She pulled back as he came, closing her eyes as his cum shot all over her once more, covering her face and breasts. She just wanted it all to stop, but she knew that wasn't going to happen as he began to rip off the rest of her clothing. "Please.." she begged, her cheeks even redder as he revealed her smooth pussy. She gasped as he licked her and slipped a finger inside of her, whimpering from discomfort as she felt him slide a finger into her ass. "No.." she pleaded, trying to resist from pulling away.

He fingered her ass deeper and smiled. "Mmm you got quite the tight little dirty hole here slut......" He licked her clit and smiled. "Tell me, how does it feel slave? You want my big cock in these holes don't you slut?" He sucked on her clit for a moment and his finger in her ass dove deeper as he rubbed her inner walls of her rectum slowly in a gentle manner.

Her fist clenched as he shoved his finger deeper inside of her, never having even put her own finger inside. "Please stop.." she begged, the pain clear in her voice as tears began to flow once more. She could hardly even handle having his finger inside of her, and she couldn't imagine how awful it would be to have his entire cock shoved inside. "I'll do anything else.. Just please not that." she said desperately, gasping as he pushed deeper.

"Mmm no i'm sorry my little slut, your butt is getting fucked by me." He grinned and pulled his finger from her ass. He smiled and licked it then made her suck it clean. "Suck it clean and maybe I won't fuck your asshole......" He smirked. Oh he was going to get her to do ANYTHING. He Had his cock already pushing against her tight virgin asshole. "Lick my dirty finger for me slave, taste your ass...." He grinned evilly. Oh he was a sick man and he was going to make her love everything he did to her.

Though the thought of her licking his finger clean was completely repulsive, if it would save her from having her ass fucked, then she would do it, just as she had told him she would do anything. Obediently, she took his finger into her mouth, running her tongue over it as she tried her best to lick it clean. All the while, she stared up at him with a desperate look on her face, hopping that he would see how scared she was and give her some mercy.

He smiled at her. "Good slut....." He patted her cheek then smiled. He turned her over and spread her cheeks wide. "I won't fuck your butt tonight, but tomorrow morning you will be getting ass fucked my dear........tonight, Master will be nice and lick it for you, so you have it nice and lubed up for my cock tomorrow morning just before breakfast........" He smiled and began to lick her asshole while fingering her pussy more. He wasn't going to let her get away with not being completely fucked, violated and broken.

Jacey attempted to return his smile, hoping it would somehow show that she was serious about listening, although he would easily be able to tell that it wasn't genuine. As he continued to violate her, she simply sat on her hands and knees, trembling as he fingered and licked her. It was an uncomfortable feeling, considering she wasn't wet, unable to find any enjoyment from what he was doing to her. A part of her wished that he would just hurry up and fuck her so she could get it all over with, at least for the rest of that night.

He bent her over forward and finally just stuck his cock up her butt. "Mmm nice tight ass you have slut......you're going to love taking it up the ass when i'm done with you......." He leaned over her and pulled her back so she was now riding his cock with her ass. He kissed her neck gently and smiled pushing her hair away from her face. "How's that feel slave? You feel nice and full with master in your ass?" He smiled. "Why don't you masturbate while I fuck this dirty hole?" He wasn't going to stop this torture, but how long would it be torture? That was completely up to her.

A loud cry of pain escaped Jacey's lips as she felt him shove his cock inside her tight hole, the tears now flowing steadily as he fucked her. "No.." she cried, her body tensing as the pain flowed through her. It felt as though she was about to rip in half. "But you.. you said you wouldn't." she managed to say in between cries, wondering why on earth she had even believed him in the first place. Silently, she wished that he would hurry up and cum, ready to have him out of her.

He kept fucking her ass deep but started to slow down. "Mmm you're going to love it soon my dear....." He squeezed her breasts gently and came inside of her ass but kept fucking her. "You belong to me now, slut, you will be fucked however I want you fucked. If I want you raped by a dog you will be raped by a dog, is that clear?!" He snapped and squeezed her breasts and kept cumming. "Filthy whore, your ass is filthy......but you love having a cock shoved in it don't you?" He grinned.

She practically collapsed on the ground as he began to cum inside of her, no longer able to hold herself up. She whimpered softly as he continued to pump in and out of her, burying her face into her arm as she tried to stop herself from crying. "Y-yes.. master." she said reluctantly, saying the words just to try and keep him happy, scared of what he would do if she wouldn't listen. After all, she had already done everything he asked, and he had still done this to her. It made her terrified of what would happen if she disobeyed.

Back
Top Bottom