Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I can't get enough Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinky_Kitty

Planetoid
Hey there again gentlemen,

I can't seem to get enough Pokemon roleplay. If you are interested at all in such a thing, continue reading :D

I am looking for a longterm roleplay with smut and plot. I'm open to lots of ideas but basically what it boils down to is that I want to be taken advantage of by pokemon and possibly other trainers/rivals/ but preferably professors along with the pokemon. I am also willing to play pokemon for you to have fun with as well, but it should be equal and fair amounts of both for each of us.

The idea that I have in my head is a pokemon professor (Sycamore) is conducting a new kind of pokemon research that is very taboo and he somehow coerces/forces/blackmails a female trainer or lab assistant to assist him with his experiments, and then he also takes advantage of her. :) But of course any other ideas you have are welcome as well.

As for kinks, I'm generally submissive but don't always have to play so. I like bondage and any kind of restraints, bdsm, pet play, age play, mind play, rough sex.. etc.. etc.. Start a conversation with me to learn more. :)

So to clarify a little bit, we're talking male professor, female trainer, and any pokemon. Her pokemon, his pokemon, wild pokemon. They can be any kind of pokemon. Pokemon with vines, or spores that stun their vicitms or hypnosis powers to entrance them, dog pokemon, horse pokemon, mean pokemon, rough pokemon, etc. etc. Even something not that sexy seeming might turn out really erotic and awesome. :D

So just drop me a PM if you're interested. I prefer to rp in PMs or on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom