Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

one fictitious female - M/F & F/F [u/c]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fictitious

Dust
All and sundry, welcome to my thread. There is no 'about me', or long list of rules. I only ask that prospective roleplay partners try their best and give me something to work with (no one- or two-liners). I write primarily over private messages. I can be convinced to use messengers, but I'd prefer to keep things on-site. Listed below will be various roleplay plots; I'll continue to add on as I think of others. If you see one you like, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

"St. Adelaide's Roman Catholic Orphanage for Girls" **craving**
Pairing: Priest (Father Markus)/Female Orphan (Helena 15-17)
Possible elements: swats/spanking, guilt/hesitation on priest's behalf, penance, virginity

Father Markus has recently been assigned the head position at a small orphanage for girls. He's a kind man, with a big heart, and he loves God more than anything else. But there's a certain girl under his charge that makes him think the most sinful of thoughts. She tempts him, and she isn't even aware of it.

Helena is a smart girl. She prefers to spend most of her time in the orphanage's library, or observing the Sisters as they prepare the daily meals. She likes to learn, and never misses a beat. She knows Father Markus watches her more than he should. But it doesn't bother her; she actually enjoys it, though she isn't exactly sure why. Helena seeks the Father out, and fosters a relationship with him. He becomes her confidant and adviser, night or day.

"It's kinda like a crazy, lesbian, prison drama..."
Pairing: (A) Straight Inmate/(B) Lesbian Inmate
Possible elements: sexual coercion, domination, "prison wife"
Inspired by: Orange is the New Black

Long story short: Character A is a first time offender, jailed for a misdemeanor. She's a good person, she just made a big mistake. And that ended with her being locked up. She knows nothing about prison life, and spends most of her first week accidentally pissing off an inmate or two. Character B has been in and out of jail for some time (5 or so years). She knows the ropes--doesn't mean she hasn't spent her fair share of nights in solitary. She's got a reputation, and most leave her alone. When Character B takes a liking to Character A, she decides that she'll make Character A her "prison wife/bitch/etc."

If you would like to play against a female writer in that, perhaps you could have a look at my Priest/girl plot and we could conjure something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom