Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Plots and Pics! (NSFW) (Tentacles, Maledom, Femdom, Whatever You Desire)

Is the organization of this thread well done?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy's Requests!​

Good morning, afternoon, or evening, whichever the case might be. I'm SexyWriter, but you can call me Sexy or S. I'm a twenty-two year old male, currently working for an engineering degree in college. I'm on generally every day, with occasional breaks for massive projects that I procrastinate on.

I am absolutely dying to do either a daddy dom daughter sub roleplay, where the daughter is super kinky and her daddy is not much better, and she becomes his perfect little slut. I'm looking for specific ideas here, so PM me and I'll elaborate.

CURRENTLY CRAVING: Femdom

I WILL NOT DO:
- Scat
- Watersports
- Gore/Excessive Pain
- Vore

I enjoy all kinds of roleplays, from the cuddly romance to the kinky non-cons. I'm currently on a vampire theme, but also craving some femdom as well. I like some plot with my smut, and also LOVE really plotty roleplays.

Here's a list of some of my favorite kinks.

Kinks​

Bondage,
Biting,
Lingerie,
Oral (giving and receiving),
Messy Sex
Incest
Romance
Playing Monster/Aliens
Playing Vampires
Non-con
Cum Play
Tentacles
Reluctance
Femdom (including cock tying, CBT, forced cunnilingus, etc.)
Maledom (I like being in charge too)
Small Breasts & Slender Girls

Themes​

Steampunk
Fantasy
SciFi
Modern/Realistic
Historical
Victorian
Ancient Greece/Rome/Persia

Basic Pairings​

Me/You
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Millionaire/Harem
Father/Daughter
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Dom Master/Sub Cat Girl
Sub Owner/Domme Cat Girl
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Vampire/Lover
Doctor/Patient
Teacher/Student

Current Cravings/Plots​

Picture Craving

I'm craving a roleplay where your character would be based around the picture in the spoiler below. I'm imagining her as cutesy, adorable, innocent, and quite possibly a virgin. I don't know what the plot would be, but I'd really like it to be plot-heavy. If you are interested, shoot me a PM.
hempbabydoll.jpg

Servant for the Lady
CURRENT CRAVING. I really want to play a young shapeshifter that has been raised alongside your female character in a noble household. But shapeshifters are raised to be inferior to humans, and when your character comes of age, my character is given to yours as a servant slave. To do whatever you ask, whenever. I'm imagining she's still youngish, so she humiliates him in front of friends, experiments with sex, using him only as a toy, keeps him naked just because it makes him squirm. If love to include pet play as well. SUPER CRAVING.

Star Trek
Your character is the first female Starfleet captain, and I'll play your crew, including several male senior officers. You pick which one you want to pursue, from the hard to get Vulcan science officer, to the easy human tactical officer. This could also be played with your character as an officer, not the captain.

Domme Daughter
Femdom roleplay where a cute young daughter dominates her daddy. Details and more definite plot need to be worked out together.

Brilliance
Our characters are high school seniors at the same school. But my character is absurdly smart, like, genius smart. He's also surrounded with an aura of mystery. No one knows where he lives, he'll vanish for a week or so, then return as if nothing happened. He gets picked up and dropped off at the school in black vans with tinted windows. Your character somehow gets dragged into his secret life (which I have a plan for) and the romance kicks in. Or perhaps there was something before. (I do have a plan for the secret. PM me for details.)

Vampiric Lover
A woman dreams of a muscular, handsome, well-hung vampire that comes in the night and makes rough, hot love to her, biting and hair pulling involved. But when she awakens the next morning, there are no marks, only her own wetness between her legs and a burning arousal. What if those dreams are real nonetheless?

Gladiatorial Love

A gladiator is hired to fight at a young Roman girl's coming of age party (about age sixteen/seventeen) and wins. As a reward, he is the first man the girl is to sleep with. This is normal, but instead of just a passionate night together, then breaking things off, as expected, they bond and fall in love. How will she deal with him fighting in the arena? Will he find a way to break free from this fate? And what will she do to be with him?

Interstellar Slave Trade

Girls from hundreds of planets are brought to a highly advanced training facility in deep space to be trained to serve masters of many races. Your character is abducted and taken from Earth, to this complex, where her free will is taken from her, and she is taught to be a perfect slavegirl.

Like anything you see? PM me!

Thanks,
Š

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom