Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come On In, Lil' Daddy (UPDATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiet Observer

Meteorite
December Update

To my fellow roleplayers, I greatly apologize for falling off the face of the Earth! School had come to dreaded finals and on top of that I moved into a new home! Now that I'm all settled in, perhaps you would like to keep me company again?
xoxo,
Q.O.​

Hello Dolls,

I was fortunate enough to come across this website in my futile attempts at finding some sort of decent roleplay site. I have been RPing for around eight years, starting at the one-liners and moving my way up to lengthy plots in which we crave, it's my hope to find roleplays where we expand the possibilities of our imagination. My preferences tend to stay on this site solely, as IMing leaves me no room for well thought out responses (emailing is OK if it's absolutely necessary). Below is a simple list of do's, don'ts and plot structures left to fill in with bits of your liking.

Yes!
  • Literacy
  • Plot-Driven (Unless smut is agreed by both parties)
  • Roughness
  • Detail
  • Fellacio
  • Teasing
  • Temptation
  • Cheating (On your spouse. With me ;D )
  • Risky Places (changing rooms, bathrooms, etc)
  • Lesbian (Oh yes ladies, come play)
  • Fantasy

No!
  • Non-Con (Unless it relates to plot and is agreed upon by both parties)
  • Extreme Fetishes (Vore, gore, bathroom love) ask if you are unsure
  • IMing
  • Humiliation
  • One-Liners

TV/Movies/Media
The Walking Dead
Game Of Thrones
Inuyasha
Harry Potter
Zombieland
The Godfather
Labyrinth
Skyrim

Peaches and Cream
It's your birthday and your character's friends finally drag you out of your busy job to enjoy a guy's night out. Place in mind? The good ol' strip joint in which you have heard many a men spend very good money. Your character is respectable, so a strip club is below him and those girls aren't worth the money he works hard for. Your character's buddies are getting loaded, enjoying one girl after the next and you seem unimpressed until she steps out. Hips roll, body sways and eyes flutter and the money comes out. He wants more but can he handle what he gets a taste of?

Femme Fatale
Your character had always led a life of crime and he was damn good at it. No one back home asks questions, just appreciate the money being sent their way. A brief visit to your parents lands you back home for a day or two, long enough to notice her. A neighborhood kid who grew into her curves and lust for adventure outside the dead end town. Who would have known involving her made things more interesting, more angry and more satisfying all at once.

The Nymph and the Warrior
Legends, that's what they were, your character thinks as he crosses the threshold into the thick forest. Being the appointed Head of Guard, your character must investigate the murders throughout the town and dismiss the townspeople and their talk of "Nymphs". Deeper inside the forest he goes and what he discovers is that legends aren't myths, and the monster behind the deaths aren't who people think to be.

Baby, You Should Stick Around
She is a witch destined to burn at the stake and he a vampire (or whatever your supernatural being preference). They make a pact to serve their lives to him in exchange to live and when the city burns to the ground at the day of judgement, your character and mine part ways, forgetting the pact. Although the one in the Shadows waits, he is angry at the betrayal for when the time comes, they will have to be there. Your character and mine are bonded, through blood and magic, they must fulfill their bargain before their immortality is taken away.

Your Woman
She is bad news, dangerous and promiscuous they all say. Being in college, you would think these rumors would be from the mouths of high schoolers, but that's what happens at a private college. Being the nice guy you are, your character decides to visit her and welcome her to the school which turns into a big mistake. One look into her world, your character becomes entranced to live a life different than he knew. His friends warn him against it, but sometimes it's good to be bad.

Giving Up
They could see it coming for awhile now. She is distant and he is just as cold, their lives slowly began drifting apart. Both were too prideful to admit that their relationship was crumbling and they were headed for that inevitable divorce. Before lawyers are called and boxes are packed, their group of friends rent a cabin in the woods for a couple days in the snow. Your character and mine's decide one more trip wasn't a bad idea after all the emotional tension and they figured their friends should be informed. In a twist of fate, the friends who originally planned the trip couldn't make it due to illness but decide to give their friends the weekend at the getaway spot. Could this be enough to rekindle a smoldering relationship? ((I enjoy romanticism every now and then!))

March into Darkness
The country is in turmoil. Attempts of foreign attack have succeeded, the president has abandoned his post and a new leader has taken control of the crumbling society. Everyone now is to reform to their idea of a nation and camps are forced open in every state. The future looks grim, America has fallen in the eyes of its people yet there are select few who refuse to give in. The road to regain freedom is long, it's deadly and it's tragic but your character and mine meet at a rally as top leaders in the organization. The struggle to fight for those you care for and a country you call home is nothing compared to fighting for a future you see for someone you love.

(I'll be adding more soon!)

RE: Come On In, Lil' Daddy

Well, I just joined the site tonight, and am currently looking for someone to type with, and this looks like it could be some fun! Message me if you care to start something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom