Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roll 20 for Pathfinder/DnD

Star Pupil

Old soul
https://app.roll20.net/home

I know there are a few people here who play table top games, I was wondering if I might be able to get a group going through this website and Skype.

I've been really trying to play but my current group is hard to actually organize. I'm not usually one to GM but if I could get a group together I'd be more than willing to, and if anyone would like to CO GM with me that would be awesome.

If you have a particular interest in this feel free to post.

I'm pretty much free every day any time except Mondays.

Weekends usually are favorable for people, but it really depends on whoever chooses to participate, or at least the majority.

I already have you on Skype. :)

Well weekends aren't good for me, I work and then sundays are my table top group. Tuesdays would work for me.

And yes you do, though I have a terrible memory so I'm not exactly sure what one you are.

Any kind of campaign you want to see?

I'm Mooncakes now, doesn't help that I change my name a lot.

But I'm thinking of doing just the regular fantasy setting if I run the game. If I end up GMing I already have a world of my own to do, I'm drawing up the map right now.

Like I said though, it's going to depend on what the majority wants. I will start building on my base idea from there.

Awesome, so things we'd need to determine starting lvl, xp progression, tech level(for firearms), race/class restrictions, piazo products only or third party, how many traits.

Lots of fun stuff.

I think starting at level 1 would be fun. That way players can get more attached to their characters.

If I GM, my game allows early firearms, and they are emerging. I like fast track games myself. Anything third party should be approveed by the GM first, and I typically allow two traits only.

Also I don't mind adding house rules to make things a bit more flexible depending on the issue as we go along.

I've had bad experiences with templates...people love to power play using them.

Oh, and I have a character sheets on PDF.

Strauss, you can add me on Skype. xxamaterasu666xx

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Don't really need a pdf; one of the main selling points of pathfinder is its free SRD.

Ya, the free srd is awesome and use full. But I still own and paid for most the books. Since I will support the developers! It is dnd 3rd edition done right, all the issues sucked out, and still it's own thing. And besides. I support anything that isnt 4th edition :p lol. Remind me? When did table top rpg's turn into mmo's? Oh ya. 4TH EDITION..... :(

Anywhoooo! I am expressing my interest. And thus now call the bard of thy party! Dont worry, i uh... Dont really talk like that in character. :D Usually. (Que evil laughter: Whuhahahahaha. )

By the way. Here is a common house rule I usually enforce on my weekend group. Dont argue rules with the gm. EVER. lol. Since it is common for almost every group I join or set up to at least have one of those guys whom set the game to a grinding halt to argue rules. "No you cant use werewolf blood to quickly heal a mortal wound. Lycanthropy dont work that fast. Trolololol." My response: "Well, the gm allowed it becouse it was dramatic, kept the character alive. And attached the lycan curse onto the character for added dramatic effect." His response: "But... But the rules." I then face palm. -_- lol. That happened last week. Thought I would share the experience. Any way it was just a thought. Dont actually have to enforce it. Not arguing is mainly more of a good viewpoint then anything else.

Byhakie said:
Nihilistic_Impact said:
Don't really need a pdf; one of the main selling points of pathfinder is its free SRD.

Ya, the free srd is awesome and use full. But I still own and paid for most the books. Since I will support the developers! It is dnd 3rd edition done right, all the issues sucked out, and still it's own thing. And besides. I support anything that isnt 4th edition :p lol. Remind me? When did table top rpg's turn into mmo's? Oh ya. 4TH EDITION..... :(

Anywhoooo! I am expressing my interest. And thus now call the bard of thy party! Dont worry, i uh... Dont really talk like that in character. :D Usually. (Que evil laughter: Whuhahahahaha. )

By the way. Here is a common house rule I usually enforce on my weekend group. Dont argue rules with the gm. EVER. lol. Since it is common for almost every group I join or set up to at least have one of those guys whom set the game to a grinding halt to argue rules. "No you cant use werewolf blood to quickly heal a mortal wound. Lycanthropy dont work that fast. Trolololol." My response: "Well, the gm allowed it becouse it was dramatic, kept the character alive. And attached the lycan curse onto the character for added dramatic effect." His response: "But... But the rules." I then face palm. -_- lol. That happened last week. Thought I would share the experience. Any way it was just a thought. Dont actually have to enforce it. Not arguing is mainly more of a good viewpoint then anything else.
I agree with this a hundred percent. My last games have been cut short because the players never let me actually have fun and would question everything I did. I don't want that for this group.

But now we only need one or two more people to actually get this thing going. :D

I might be interested. I've played 3.5 but never PF, though. You can use 3.5 supplements for it though, right? I would really only be available on a Wednesday or a Thursday though.

3.5 is compatible with pathfinder for the most part. It's really no different, I just enjoy pathfinder because it's still being updated and such. Like I said, the days we play depend on majority. Any day aside from Monday works on my end. Thursday sounds like a good day.

The only reason I ask is because there is a PrC I've always wanted to try, but never got to. I believe is in the Complete Arcane. Its called Master Transmogrifist. Everyone complains that it's underpowered, but it sounds like a lot of fun to me. So, I'd like to play a wizard type.

I am not good at converting DnD classes to pathfinder. If someone has experience in that I might be able to inter grate that in the game. I just don't like going into stuff I am not experienced in while gming

Thursdays are completely out for me, as well as friday and saturday night due to working at 8:30pm Central time, sunday as well because that's when I DM for my own group.

Depending upon the time of day yes. I often drive my girlfriend to work, either at 10pm/8:30pm alternating weeks.

If it seems my schedule is too restrictive I will drop from this, though I'd still count myself as available to assist in coming up with ideas.

Ah drats. That is kinda sad to hear. Although I am sure Beauty would appreciate any help you can give. Regardless of being a part of this as a player or not.

Beauty: I know right? It sucks when people do that. I understand the view point. Rules, are rules. But sometimes a few accept-ions should be made. Especially to make a characters more interesting and memorable. When my friend Jeremy was gm'ing. He would always listen to us, and prod us for who our characters were. And, if some one was vague, or did not have an idea. He would always have some thing happen to them, to give them gusto. A reason to adventure. Even if it is something simple as revenge. Or if he had to bend the rules. In the end, we are here for a GOOD time. Not a conversation on rules.

Also, Wednesday is perfectly fine. I think. Just let me know whatever day we are doing it and I will mold my schedule for it!

I will be prodding for back stories as well. It irks me whenever one player doesn't have a reason to actually do anything in the story.

Before I make people do back stories though, I give them the map of my world and a little bit of lore from each region to make it easier.

Makes sense. Although I already have an idea for my characters back story. At least as far as why he is adventuring. What his long term goals are. But I will speak no more in public. It is to be kept between me and the gm, for such things should be kept as a surprise. And in character.

Back
Top Bottom