Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More than Meets the Eye (Namine Huga x cr0ssy1307)

Namine Hyuuga

Planetoid
Namine sat down after the long walk grom her Village home to the open fields beyond the woodlands. She loves the feeling of freedom that they gave her. Her dark hair flowed smoothly down her back to her waist and her bangs hid her hazel eyes. She was often shy around others, but out here there was none to wory about. The nearest home was miles away and she lay down in the wild grass, her lightly sunkissed skin shoing in great contrast to the greenery around her. For a moment she slosed her eyes and half wished she could stay there forever. That would be her last calm thought as a nearby sound brought her back to her sences. after a moment however she decided it was probably a critter of some sort.

The alien had been watching the nearby humans for some time, studying them intensively for his people. One particular female caught his attention. She often explored the woodlands and fields near where his ship was hidden, never actually finding it though. She was much more attractive than many of the others nearby, and as time went on he began to feel a primal hunger. He was the only one of his kind and it had been so long since he had felt real pleasure. As he left his ship, his skin began to ripple as he changed form, becoming humanoid, but with a rather pale complexion. He wore only a long trench coat, reaching just below his knees, as he began to approach the female, approaching from behind as she lay in the long grass.
"Hello there?" He said in their tongue, slowly as he was unused to speaking their language. He spoke to her, wanting to giver her a chance to come with him and enjoy what he had planned, but either way, he would have his pleasure.

Namine sat up startled by the sound of the voice. When she saw the person who had spoke something struck her as odd. "Oh Hello." she said once she had stood up, "I didn't realize I was not alone." She smiled politly. If there was one thing she knew it was that this stranger was not from her village and one must always show kindness to an outsider even if they are a little odd. (OOC: Sorry this one is so small, Ill make up for it.)

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He said, quickly adjusting to their tongue, his voice still a little strange. Now that he had actually met her, seen her up close she was much more attractive than he thought. Perhaps she'd do for a few experiments, He mused to himself. "Might I ask what such a beautiful woman is doing alone?" He asked, pushing the thoughts from his mind and focusing on the present. He had studied the humans for long time, and he knew a little of how they attempted to seduce females, although he found it odd as on his planet the males took the females as they pleased, by force if necessary.

Namine blushed slightly at the compliment. The man was polite if nothing else. "Well, I was just trying to get away from it all for a bit I guess." she replied. Her hair cought in the light breeze a bit so she had to pull it beghind her ear. "and what about you?" she asked, "The nearest village besides mine is twice as far."

(I did this in hopes we might try to bring it back. I hope we can.)

Back
Top Bottom