Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Cravings Full Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namine Hyuuga

Planetoid
OK. Before I say anything about what my major cravings are I want to say that I am willing to try ANYTHING at least once. I do not always type a lot, but I try to get at least 3 lines in at a minimum. And that is All I ask of anyone in an RP with me. Sometimes, especially with my character introductions I can put a few paragraphs and other times its just the minimum. I can be an equal or sub... I am horrid at dom, but if you are willing to be patient with me I can give it a go. ok now that that is said here are but a few of my cravings...

MY ABSOLUTE CRAVING RIGHT NOW!
Demoness x Young Neko Witch
Possible plot:
MC (Neko) is attending a school for the Archaically gifted. However that is not ALL the school teaches. For those seeking a more exotic magic there are courses in many other branches such as summoning, healing, illusion, and so much more. As such one should be carefull to check what they are about to read...

1x1 Yuri
Older Sister x Younger Sister
Teacher x Student
Older Student x Younger Student

1x1 Futa (I will not play as the only Futa.)
Any Combo of the following Beings
Fox Girl, Neko, Human, Demoness

Please note I have a basic opening plot for a Demoness x Human

Exotic
OK... Before I say anything here I wanna say in this area I refuse to play the domme...
(None here yet, but keep checking just in case)
ok. Like I said those are my cravings, but I am willing to do anything really. And I prefer my rps by forum or PM. And I am willing to do MalexFemale too if the lineup is good. Also, I like smut, but a few posts for development... Then if we both like it we can turn it long term. Well, I hope to have fun soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom