Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something a bit more dark...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salanis Bluestar

Planetoid
Welcome one and all to my request thread. Please take time to read the rules, as it will save you plenty of time due to misunderstandings, and some of those rules will eliminate any chance of us roleplaying together in the future.

1. I do a lot of different gender pairings. MxM, MxF, even FxF when I am driven to it. It happens. I don't mind cuntbois, and I don't mind shemales. But having said that, no Hermaphrodites. Lets just say that when the Herm Boom happened online, I lost interest.
  2. Please do not roleplay my character for me. What my character feels, sees, tastes, smells, and hears is all up to me. There is no excuse for this. If you are having problems with trying to get around it, simply say what kind of scents are in the air, how you are touching the character, etc. But there is no excuse at typing "And Josh felt as she touched him along his cock, causing him to tremble". This is not acceptable.
  3. Please ask me if there is anything you are not sure of. There is nothing you will insult me about if you ask me about it. I might say yes. I might say no. But if you don't ask and make assumptions, the answer will always be no.
  4. My plots here are Skeletons. They may seem simple, they may seem not robust enough, but that is because I am seeing if you can contribute to a plot. I want us to Build a storyline together.
If you are still reading, congradulations! That wasn't so hard was it? *smiles*

Now for the cream of the roleplay idea that I have in mind. Note, this is not a true plot idea as more a roleplay concept. The concept would be the thought of an Orgasmic Death. Now, know that this death is neither painful, or gruesome. If you are looking for either of that, you are looking in the wrong place. There are a couple of plot ideas that I do have involving this, but the one that I have been wanting to see the most is this.

They Call It Heat

There is a neurotoxin known as Heat. It goes into the brain and amps up the pleasure centers of the brain, while drowning out the pain centers. It also increases sexual drive exponentially. The plot idea that I had is that it was originally developed to replace lethal injections and it was a success, but the prisoners still knew that they were dying, and were awake for the process which was considered inhumane. The drug was locked up, with the intention never to see the light of day, yet more than a few samples got out, and it is being produced by illegal labs.

Now the meat of the plot that I had is that there are a new breed of assassins. They were once Prostitutes, Gigolos, Sexual Deviant's and the such. Their self trained bodies and sexual stamina are allowing them to be able to not only bring a person easily to orgasm with the drug, but be able to do it frequently and often and still have the stamina to go on till the victim/mark was dying from the electrical overload happened in their brain and they died in absolute bliss.

The part where the partner comes in is this. There is always a victim, there is always an assassin. I don't care which one I play. Wait, lemme say that again. I don't care which one I play. If you are interested in the thought of succumbing to an orgasmic death, whether you are male or female, with your victim male or female, or visa versa, I am your man.

To Live Once More

This is a plot that I originally got a bit of inspiration from, but that is not to say that I stole the idea from someone, because I have made more than a bit of modification to this one. But it goes like this.

There is an STD that has taken over the world by storm. It turns people into zombies in quite an epic way. Through sex. Scientists around the world worked furiously to understand it to hope to counter it, and that is when they learned the true horror of the STD. Exposure wasn't enough to trigger a change. A person could be exposed to it and survive, and even live to old age. But when they start to have sex, the dormant STD starts to awake. One orgasm, and they are exhausted but want more. Two orgasms, and they can't get enough and continue on. Three they can't stop and by the time their fourth to fifth orgasms hit them it is already far too late, and they turn right there and then.

It didn't take long till sex itself became something desperately wanted, but something that had to be monitored. No longer could lovers go behind closed doors and satisfy the growing urges. Sex became public with a trusted friend watching to stop after the first or second orgasm, in order to keep their friends alive. But the zombies still existed, and it was clear that sex with a zombie sped up the process considerably. So it was that survivors were forced to join up in groups, in order to keep someone from being singled out and being raped to death.

If the intro above is a little vague or confusing please ask questions for clarification, as I am still polishing it up. This is a plot that would involve group play, with at least me and anyone interested playing two or more characters each. It would be a bit more long term than the previous plot up above, but the eventual goal of it all is to eventually have only two people left, with an option. Go out together with a bang, or try to hold out until the zombies eventually get a hold of them and finish them off.

I would like to roleplay over threads. In my old cranky age I am just finding that pms are just becoming too unruly and unmanageable. If you are interested, Send me a PM, don't post here. I won't check here frequently enough to catch your interest. Talk to you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom