Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kill la Kill (searching for female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello. Thank you for coming and looking at my request thread. As you can see from the title, I'm looking for a Kill la Kill based roleplay. I've been watching the series lately, loving it, and I've developed a craving to have a smutty roleplay with one of the females of the series. If this interests you, sit tight, cuz I've gotta go through the rules first.

DA RULEZ
1. I'm male, I'm looking for a female, therefore I'm straight. Simple enough.
2. Please be somewhat literate. I know we all make mistakes, and I'm not really a grammar nazi. If I can't read what you've sent me though, how can I send a response?
3. I usually type around 1-3 paragraphs, depending on how into it I'm getting. I hope to receive the same in return.
4. Let me know if you don't wish to roleplay any longer. If you don'e like the roleplay or you wish to change something, feel free to let me know. Also, let me know if you've got to leave for a while, that way I assume you're ditching me. I'll do my best to do the same.
5. Let's all be friends here. I come to this site for fun, so let's enjoy ourselves. This isn't meant to be taken seriously, and it's kind of annoying when someone gets yelled at for not following the roleplay the way the partner wants it to go.
6. I tend to roleplay through PM, Email, thread, and IM, in that order. While I do use IM, I tend to lose track of those a lot, so it's probably not wise to request roleplaying with me through there.

For kinks, see my F-List in my signature

Now, on to the fun stuff. First off, what I'm particularly looking for is for someone to play a female from the series. The ones I'm craving the most are Ryuko and Satsuki. I'd also like to maybe do something with either Nonon or Omiko. I may be interested in doing something with either Mako or Nui, but it would have to be a pretty good idea, since I'm not really interested in them in that particular way (I more find them entertaining then attractive, granted they are both super cute).

As for who I'd play, there's a few I have in mind. I tend to play OC characters, and I would like to do that for this, but there's a couple of canon's I'd be willing to play. I could play as Shinjiro, in a way where he really did exist, not just as a disguise made by Nui, maybe as a more romantic pairing for Ryuko, possibly Satsuki. I'd also be willing to play as Uzu, maybe for a more romantic/consensual pairing with Satsuki, Nonon, or Omiko. Although he could also be used for some non-con pairings with the girls I just mention, or with Ryuko. I'd also like to do something, possibly with either Senketsu or Junketsu gaining a body of their own and going on a rampage, having it's way with some of the girls, although Junketsu would probably be the more likely of the two. I'd like to maybe do something with either Tsumugu or Ira, but I can't really think of anything for them. I'd need some convincing to play as Aikuro, since I can't take him seriously. While there are a lot of fan pics of him with Ryuko, I can't take him seriously with his glowing nipples.

I'll post plot ideas when I think of some...

Hope you're interested in doing this with me, PM me if you wish to talk more. :)

RE: Fun Fandom Smut (Male Searching For Female)

How anthro will the pokemon be? I would prefer gijinka.

Hello.

I'd love to play Ryuko, would you be interested in playing Aikurō?

(I hope you're still looking for this, I have been looking for a few days now!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom