Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F seeking M or F, my lovelies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrupted Soul

Meteorite
Well, hello! The name is Soul, I'm new to this site and I really want to start roleplaying. So, lets get down to business, shall we?

- I reply awfully fast, but I also am always at my boyfriends, so at the minimum I'll reply once every day. or once every two days, if I stay the night there. But usually I reply like four times everyday.

- I, of course love smut. But I also like plot to go along with my smut. Also, there doesn't even need to be smut if you don't want there to be. I'm fine with PG-13 roleplays. G roleplays however kind of annoy me.

- I write at least 2 - 3 paragraphs. Sometimes I get crazy and write like 8. I like to try to match the number of posts that my partner makes.

- I would like for our characters to be 17 and up, but no older than 32 please.

- And for the males, I would prefer for them to be manly and such. Not that I have anything against girly guys, I just want a very masculine kinda guy this time around.
DO'S
I'm open to ALMOST just about anything smut wise, but these are some of my favorite things.
- Bondage
- Dom/Sub {I like being the sub, and I don't like playing the super shy and innocent kind of sub. In the bedroom my subs are subs, but outside of it they don't like doing what their told.}
-Threesomes
and, well, like I said, I'm open to almost about anything. There is, however some things that I will NOT do, and I will NEVER do these things.

DONT'S

-Bestiality
-no feces, vomiting, or urine
-No drawing blood (There are a few exceptions to this.)
-No monsters. They have to have a human body and face.

I know that there is so much more I'm probably not into, but its four in the morning and my brain is kind of dead. So just ask me about something and I'll tell you if I'm into it or not.

Now, onto the fun stuff! Pairings and Plots!

Modern​
Your Character x My Character
Drug Dealer x Drug Addict
I have no plot for this as of this moment. If you have an idea, feel free to share :)
Teacher x Student
So, the student is the niece of a very wealthy judge and lives with his family because of her parents death. The family seeks a/an (Insert musical instrument here) teacher. They found one, and he/she comes to the house and the two of them feel an attraction towards each other, which eventually ends up with smut. Thats all I really have of this plot, if you would like to give some ideas you can totally do that :)

OR we can create a plot in a high school like setting if you would like.

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
A daughter of an important person gets kidnapped and held for ransom. What the kidnappers didn't know, however, is that her family could care less about her. One of the kidnappers has a soft spot for the girl, and when the others were going to kill her he protects her from the others. Something to this effect. Its very late, so if you could make this plot awesomer that would be wonderful. And lets not forget all of the smut ;D

Cousin's Friend x Cousin
My character has a serious thing for one of her cousins, but she also has a thing for her cousin's best friend. They spend time together and she eventually starts falling for her cousins friend. Eventually, it'd be awesome if they had a threesome. And if you have anything to add to this, please feel free to do so :) Lets not forget the smut!

Fantasy

Rival prince x Rival Princess
That cliche "I hate you you hate me" thing. They were thrown into an arranged marriage against two rival kingdoms, with both secret intentions. Once married, the two are supposed to kill each other. But they feel an attraction towards each other like nothing else, and they end up falling for each other. Something like that.

Vampire x Human
So, I have several different plots for this one but I love this plot

A vampire and a human are in love, but are forced to go through an endless circle where the human dies at 25 and is reincarnated. The vampire, once the human is dead, waits for her to be born and grow up again and then goes out and searches for her. This curse was placed on them by a witch who was in love with the vampire, but the vampire chose the mortal over her and that really pissed her off so she went "OOGIE BOOGIE" on them. The human has no recollection of her past lives, so every time she falls for him its a new love. The witch is also trying to kill her, because there are only two ways to break the cycle: The vampire changes her, or the witch kills her
If it doesn't make sense just ask me about it and I'll clarify for you. Its hard to explain stuff at five in the morning x3 also if you have an idea or another plot you can totally tell me about it.

Thats all I have right now. I'll update it after I get some sleep. You can also just tell me about a pairing you'd like to do that I don't have up here, and Ill most likely do it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom