Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"The One Day War" (Zarazel and Onica)

He grinned as he looked at her, she had a very beautiful body. He shook his head and sighed, " remember, I used to be in the army so I know what you mean". He groaned as he noticed he was having a erection but acted as if never happened, he had a well built body, but his pride was his cock, eight inches and the perfect width, in his opinion was his best feature, he could satisfy woman without breaking them in half. He looked at her and smiled, "need help with your back?", he would try it at least, if she felt that way they could have a lot of fun tonight.

She could not help but laugh, it had been a while....hell it had been more then a while. But the catch line he tried was well, not the best she had heard before. "I think I got it. However, I think your the one in need of a hand. If you stay in here long enough I'm sure the water will get ice cold." Sure she was being cocky, but she would not be the one to stop him if he tried to push the matter. She was only human after all, and the idea of maybe staring that so called bed of her's tonight make a smile play across her lips. Maybe it would not be so cold tonight like it had been for god only knows how long its been.

He grinned and nodded, " then why don't we get out of here and get cozy in your bed. I bet you been alone all this time, you just need a good lay, and I am sure I can offer that". Approaching her, he kissed her neck softly the grabbed hi towel and left the showers. Drying himself off he sat on the corner where he placed his sleeping bag the night before and waited for her to change her mind. Standing up he walked to her bed and layed there waiting for her.

She would make him wait some as she finished up her shower. Taking her time to make sure she was clean and her hair washed. Coming out of the bath room dressed in little less then a pair of underwear and a t-shirt. Watching him as she walked pass her bed and over to the small make shift fire place. Lighting it, after all the room would get colder as the night drew on. Turning off the rest of the lights in the room soon after.

At first she wanted to just mount him, but the idea of his family popped into her mind and she knew this guy needed better then a quickly. Lowering herself slowly to the pile of blankets below that she called a bed. One arm used to hold her up as the other rested on the Jacob's face. Moving in for a light kiss, pulling away slowly after her lips touched his. Waiting to see if he would make a move.

He smiled as soon as she appeared, she had tortured him a bit by making him wait but he did not minded that. He moved aside as soon as she layed on the bed and looked at her, she was sure a fine looking woman. Taking a deep breath he felt the gentle kiss on his lips, her soft lips made no contest against her beautiful strong body. He smirked as he jumped in and kissed her with the same passion he would show his wife. He knew she would want him to move on and that was what he was doing. Knowing that this girl had not had anything in awhile made him believe that she won't hesitate and stop his kiss. His hand slowly traveling down her body as he slowly started to rub on her vagina.

She could not help herself, leaning deeper into the kiss. It had been to long in her mind, now glad that she had let him stay around. Her back arching some as she felt him slide into her panties and start to rub on her already wet lips. Her hand moving from his face to wrap around him and bring him down on top of her or at less to lay down on the side of her. The hand that was being used to hold her up now free to try and rub on his already hard member.

He groaned as soon as he felt she was going for it, perfect. Helping her to her side he slowly pushed a finger inside her already wet pussy. His other hand moving behind her and gently playing with her behind. Knowing she would love that he slowly slid a finger on her tight little ass. He started to finger her very slowly, letting her feel every inch of his fingers. Braking the kiss he moved his kisses down to her neck where he started kissing and gently biting at her neck. She had a beautiful body and he loved her tattoo on his favorite spot. He needed some release of his thinking and she would prove to be the perfect way to archieve that.

Slowly he pushed another finger in her already wet pussy, his nose being filled with her scent as he kissed and bited her neck. Going up he went back and kissed her, he was a ok kisser since his wife did not kissed that much. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and started to play with her tongue. Her hands feeling warm around his already erect cock just waiting on her approval to go in.

She was going to release more then just his thinking, hand slowly moving up and down on his shaft. A low moan leaving her lips as he started to finger both of her holes, the nibbles and kisses on her neck sending chills down her spin. Nails now slowly running down his back and side. Her breathing a little heavier in the heat of the moment. The soft glow of the fire dancing off there bodies making the moment just that much more mystical. The sound of the rain beating against the windows, and the wind blowing seeming to blend with soft sounds she made.

He smirked as he pushed another finger inside her pussy, he pushed his fingers in and out of her tight little hole. His mouth going back to her neck as he knew it was a weak spot on most woman. He grinned as he continued to kiss and bite her neck. He then pushed a finger inside her ass and started moving it in and out of her wet pussy. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he looked at her,"since when you haven't being fucked?". He grinned as he stopped and moved away, his cock now pointing at her already wet pussy.

"Dose it really matter?" she asked, letting her eyes meet his as he pulled away. A little frown forming on her lips, clearly she did not want him to stop. But seeing where his cock was, she could not help but spread her legs and smile. Welcoming what ever he was willing to give her. "If you have to know...about a year before the war was my last time." Her voice lustful and the look in her eyes welcoming. One of her hands trailing down to her pussy and giving him a little show before he was ready to drive himself inside her.

He smirked as he watched the show she was giving him, she was trully a special woman. He smiled as he moved his cock a little bit in her welcoming pussy. He slowly pushed his erection inside the woman giving her time to adjust as soon as it was in. The tightness of the girl impressed him, she had trully not had sex in a long time. He leaned over and slowly he kissed her neck and starts to move in and out her already went cunt. Smirked and whispered in her ear, "had you ever taken it from behind?".

Let her body roll over onto her back, resting her head on the pile of blankets as he started his trust into her tight wet cunt. Her body arching some as he pushed his hips into her, the kisses on her neck only added to the heaven she was in right now. Doing what she could to press her body into his, not answering right away the question he asked. Not really caring what he did as long as it felt just as good as what he was doing right now. Both her hands resting on his hips to help guide him in a movement that she enjoyed. Letting him hit just the right spots inside her which seemed only to make her tighter.

He moaned as he kept his rythm to where she wanted, moving in motion to her wants and needs. He always tried to move in the way the woman wanted, that way she would have more pleasure and so would he, besides if this was the woman he was going to be living from now on he needed to be on her good side. He continued to bite and lick her neck moving from side to side as his arm held his weight. He smirked as he pushed into her harder and faster but still keeping the motion he had. He smiled and looked at her, "I will make your fantasies come true". He smirked as he pushed her to the edge of the bed and slowly pushed a finger inside of her ass.

And that's just what she wanted, her hips starting to rock along with his. Lowering her head some so it would rest against his chest, soft kissing being placed on his warm skin. Even if by doing this she would be stopping him from placing his own kisses on her neck....not that she didn't mind. Enjoying the touch of his skin against her lips, her warm breath blowing against his already heated flesh.

He groaned as he felt her kisses all around his heated sweaty flesh. Her kisses sent a wave of vibrations on the back of his head wich made him thrust more and more. He was near orgasm as his cock startrd to pulsate and his eyes closed. His fingers went in and out of her heated ass as his cock tried it's best to hold on but a yet of hot cum exited his cock and filled her pussy, he did not stopped. Turning her around he started to kiss and suck her nipples while his cock continued to fuck her untill she cummed.

She felt his hot seed shot into her tight hole, thinking he would stop now that he released himself. Shocked to find him still rocking his hips into her, legs closing some to add to her coming orgasm. The feeling of his lips closing around her nipples as he sucked and kissed them had her melting in his arms. Hand reaching up to grab onto his shoulders and he finally pushed her cumming. A long lust filled cry leaving her lips as her head rolled back and her back arched pushing her hips more into his.

He smiled as he felt her cumming and then stopped, his body resting for a couple of minutes still inside her. He smiled and kissed her forehead then moved besides her still panting. He smiled as he pulled her close with his arms turning her head gently to face him and kissed her softly, " did you enjoy it?". He smiled and calmed down as he looked up to the ceiling, the sounds of the rain and wind could be heard. He smiled and looked at her, " had you ever wondered how it felt on the ass? We can try, I will take it slow and steady so it won't hurt that much, after that you will enjoy it".

She enjoyed that little extra wight of his on top of her as he rested for a moment, letting him roll over of her and take her into his arms. Not answering him right away as he kissed her, and she returned it, "Yes very much. It had been way to long," a small yet sly smile playing across her lips as he asked about anal. Yes she had done it once or twice, but she never really understood it. "Not now." Her fingers pressing against his lips to tell him to be quite. "Its late, we have not ate yet and we have literally all the time left in the world." She hated to brake the hold he had on her, leaving the warm bed to go find something for them to eat. After all she would keep her word and give him a good warm meal.

He smiled as he watched her leave the bed, standing up he went to the hangar and got a few good pieces of wood. The wood felt rough against his warm skin. He walked up to the room and started the fire, smiling and humming a song he prepared his sleeping bag on where he had slept the other night. He was not quite sure what to make of her but he wanted to get her as little mad as possible, besides the bed only was good for one person. He layed on the floor watching the naked woman wook for him.

The room started to get warm again, looking over her shoulder to see that her new...could he really be called a lover....whatever had fed the fire. And soon he would be able to eat as well. It was not much, just some canned beef stew that she had warmed up. It was not the best but better then what most had to eat. Smiling some when she watched him start to fix his bed in the other corner of the room, "Bring your sleeping bags next to mine. It will be warmer if we sleep close...body heat and all you know." Her hand reaching out with a bowl of stew in it for him to grab.

He smiled and took the bowl of hot food, pointing at the floor next to him he smiled. "Sit by my side, my wife and I used to do this, sit in front of the fire to eat looking at the flame". He smiled looking at her and nodded ,"besides a navy seal, what you used to do before hell broke loose". He smiled as he heard her story, his mind was wondering around his own past though, faces of his wife and kids were moving in front of him. He snapped out of it and smiled not really remembering what she had said before. He smiled and nodded, "well, the end of the world was bad, yes but at least something good came out of it, we met each other".

Back
Top Bottom