Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a male to satisfy a few recent kinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lor

Meteorite
I'm looking for a male to satisfy a few recent kinks of mine. I'm flexible with everything, except for vore and bathroom play. I will not rp those two. Also, I emphasis on realism. A cock that's so long it goes into the uterus is a big turn off because in real life, that hurts really badly. Details can be discussed in pms, though. I prefer PMs over anything else, but I do have a yahoo. I am fairly literate, but usually just mirror my partner. I only rp in third person as I'm best at that, and prefer a mix of plot and smut.

Here are some of the kinks:

1. My character is a prisoner of war of your character, or slave to your character as my character's people have been conquered. Your character is a higher up, maybe a general or a ruler of your character's people. My character is now your slave to do what you wish with, but she's rebellious and doesn't want to submit to being a slave or concubine.

2. Your character is in charge of getting information out of my character and breaking her by any means necessary for a third party. My character has either been to many like your character before who were supposed to break her to make her talk or your character is the first she's been sent to.

3. An arranged marriage between my character and yours, with the threat that if my character's people didn't comply, they would be slaughtered. My character would basically be what ever your character wished of her.

4. My character is used as a breeding slave, just used to continue on a line. Can involve pregnancy or not in it, details can be discussed in pms.

Respond here or PM me. PMs will be seen and answered faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom