Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girls Can't Be Pirates {TortoiseShell & Fate}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
It lifted Captain Reese's spirits to see the Free Spirit reined in for capture. That ship had been the worry of many a fine, upstanding citizen, particularly among the wealthy upper crust that seemed to be funding more and more of the navy. That he, of all people, had finally been the one to defeat the dreaded captain and bring the ship in, well, things were certainly looking up. This would be a fine feather in his cap, and he could already picture himself speaking with the Governor of the islands. Admiral Reese. It had a nice ring to it. Especially for a man as young as he, having not yet seen his twenty seventh summer.

The good captain strolled down the decks of his own ship, his giddiness showing in his step. Those fine boots clunked steadily against the solid wood of the naval destroyer. Each member of the crew greeted their captain heartily, some even slapping him on the back. Reese did often associate with the crew, mostly because they were a good deal closer to his age than most of his officers. The only drawback to having his position at his age: no one to really talk to. Matters made things worse, as there were all kinds of speculative rumors regarding his fast rise, none of them particularly flattering.

Near the bow of the ship were the captives. Most of the brigands had been tied up, several even having to be chained. One particularly large Moor had to nearly be rendered unconscious. Apparently the pirate captain commanded loyalty among his crew of filthy ingrates. You had to admire that in a seafaring man. Already Reese respected his opponent. You had to, with someone so evidently skilled and strong.

he stopped a few feet from the bound captain. Reese locked his arms about his chest, thrusting it out. He knew he wasn't the most imposing of men; the moor could easily lift him and toss him over the side without breaking a sweat, but he liked to think he had a commanding air. And he was more than a little handsome, if he could indulge his vanity a little. Well, when one had most of one's natural hair, one was already a step above most of the other naval officers.

"Orders say to bring him in," grunted Reese's sergeant, an overly gruff man who'd risen through ranks naturally. Reese liked him, hence the reason he was allowed to not say "captain" or grovel. "I'd say be best to toss him over an' watch his little feetsies kick."

Sergeant Willows punctuated his remark by spitting upon the captain. Reese dimly recalled the man having lost someone to the pirate's crew, so he let the gesture slide, this time.

"You are now a prisoner of His Majesty's navy," spoke the young captain, bending over slightly to look at the captain. There was... something odd about his face. Very boyish, especially for a captain. the man couldn't have any years on Reese. "Have you anything to say for yourself?"

They always did.

It was the end. A single mistake cost lives of those proudly bearing the title 'pirates'. The worst part of it was her fault - she had gotten too cocky, too sure of herself. Desiree D'Aether, the seven seas' most feared pirate and unknowingly to all but her crew a woman, was about to hear the sound of her snapping neck. She was one of those who hung at the port for days, until crows pecked away all of the soft flesh and the body was released.

Frustration washed over her in a hot wave. She was better than any of these men, no matter what size. Through her entire life she pursued a single goal - to be free of men, of the oppression and of course to rule. She was a great ruler, at that. Men respected her despite her sex, entrusting their lives into the delicate, soft fingers.

The girl had a back-up plan, yet wasn't certain how well it would work. Of course the time spent in the stuffy cell would give her quite some time to plan and think. She pondered about it, completely dismissing the rest of the world. If she were to be locked in a shut cell, without bars, things risked getting quite complicated. Otherwise, it would be fairly easy, it wasn't the first time she would escape from prison.

She looked around at the large men surrounding her and couldn't help but sigh. Not a single one of the guards suspected that she was a woman - something she had quite a hard time believing. She was both blessed and cursed with good looks. Her mother was a Spanish lady, her father a British merchant giving her quite a set of genes. Her eyes were a mix of green and blue, large and of almond shape with thick dark eyelashes surrounding them. Those eyes could make a man cover in fear, yet they were also a source of infinite passion - love for freedom, for piracy and for her crew.

Her face was small and delicate, with lightly tanned skin, plump pink lips and high cheekbones. Her hair was long and wavy, falling down to her waist if it hadn't been hidden underneath the Captain head she wore.

It was, however, her body that was the hardest to pass off for a man's one. While certain boys had feminine faces, she has never met a single one to possess her slim legs, shapely hips, round firm rear, a bee's waist that did not require a corset's assistance and, most of all, a pair of large, soft breasts. Every day she tortured her chest by wrapping bandages around it, holding the breasts back to create an illusion of pecks. Her clothes were fairly androgynous - black loose pants, high leather boots, a loose man's dress shirt and a trench coat over them to disguise her backside.

For a moment, she wondered if it was not the best time to discover her gender. It would create quite a mess on the ship. With her appearance uncovered most lonely males would likely try to have a pass at her - something that annoying Navy puppy would have a hard time controlling. Not to mention the glory...She shook it off. No, she would uncover the truth when it would enter her into history - right before the knot was wrapped around her neck. She could picture those faces, frozen in shock. It was almost worth dying for.

Suddenly, there was stirring on the ship's deck, the male emerging for it. She chuckled openly as she saw his feeble attempts at seeming manly. Handsome little boy managed to place her crew under arrest, what a shame on her fearsome name. Hearing them talk about her as though she was a male, she snickered softly once again.

Finally, she found herself facing the male, a defiant, toothy grin spreading along her lips to uncover her oddly good looking smile. Her men looked at her as though she could kill with words, expecting the woman to hold her head high unlike most pirates taken into custody. "Mhm...yes," she nodded, her voice thick with a british accent and seemingly that of a young male.

Leaning over so only he could hear, she paused when her lips were next to his ear. "Come by my cell later, puppy," she whispered in her sultry, husky voice that was unmistakingly female. At that, she pulled back with a satisfied expression, falling silent.

Odd, but the pirate looked... quite appealing. That toothy smile had a charm and appeal about it, one that Reese certainly hadn't been expecting to find this side of a dock. In fact, the boyish young pirate looked remarkably like...

Reese fought to control his expression at hearing those sultry words ring in his ear. Each syllable had been laced with promise, a sensual teasing of sorts. The feared pirate captain, known throughout the seven seas for terrorizing the good and the just, was a woman? Surely this must be some form of trickery, perhaps the devil's work. Either that or the long voyage at sea had addled Reese's brain. He knew they still had weeks to go, and he'd never had something like this happen before.

"Take them to their cells!" he ordered, rising back up. There was no question here: he'd have to investigate the matter firsthand later. If indeed the pirate were a woman, then they'd have to work out a different punishment for her. She certainly couldn't stay in the filthy belowdecks. Scum or no, she still needed to be treated somewhat properly. Besides, if said knowledge were indeed true, then Reese would have to make certain to keep the knowledge away from his crew. Right now they were all too filled with blood lust to pay too much attention. Yet if they discovered she were female... chaos.

He retired to his quarters, trusting his men to lead the pirates back to cells. Once more he'd had to tell Willows a very firm "no" regarding his desires to fling people overboard (where had the man gotten such a strange leaning? Reese would have to look into matters). After enough time had passed, Reese rose, telling his aides that he was going to speak alone with the prisoners.

The man on duty responded well enough to his captain's arrival. There was a straightening, a salute, and a general nervousness. Thankfully a joke and a pat on the back were more than sufficient in calming his nerves. it wasn't likely that any prisoner would escape, even the fiercest of them.

Reese strolled past the cells, inspecting the various prisoners, till at last he came to the private captain's cell. He beckoned for the keys, which were tossed to him. An unlocked door later, and he was standing only a few paces from the captain once more.

"Well, here I am," he said, looking at the captive, pretending he wasn't trying to study the pirate. Were those curves? Was that a bustline? Or was he only seeing what he was supposed to be seeing? It was unfortunate that he'd been to sea for so long; merely the thought of a woman was causing uncomfortable stirrings already. "What is it you wished to tell me?"

The captain watched Reese's face, searching for a shift in his expression. She almost beamed with glee as she noticed the internal struggle. It was quite a test for him - was he a gentleman, a good captain, none or all? For her, meanwhile, it was quite an amusing little game. She shuddered with excitment, her twisted mind exploring the possibilities. Ther were so many things she could do, not to mention she hasn't been in a man's arms in quite a while.

Led and tossed into her cell, she was rather disappointed for a second or two, yet the idea of messing with the Captain's mind was far too amusing to pass on. The shackles were off her wrists, leaving an uncomfortable red trace, right new to the letter 'P' imprinted into the skin of her forearm, indicating a previous imprisonment. She escaped it with quite a close call, pulling off a stunt at the last second. It was fairly easy back then - while she was only branded once, something she allowed to happen out of pride for her profession, the man doing the branding was far less fortunate. Of course her men were free when that occured.

Tossing aside the nostalgia she quickly undid her shirt and tossed away the bandages. She then shut the buttons again and pulled her trench coat over her supple form, shutting it. The following moments felt like an eternity. She listened to every single sound in the hallways, only perceiving those of an occasional guard here and there.

For a moment she wondered if he wasn't going to come. Finally, his boots dragged along the floor, causing the small woman to stand. She remained silent, nothing but that taunting grin illuminating her features. His wandering eyes were hard to miss despite his efforts - it was something she was used to, men pretending not to notice that she was a woman.

"Mhm, why I wanted to congratulate you of course," she grinned, her hand sliding up to her hat. Pulling it off while bending down in a curtsey, she lifted her head back in a swift motion, the thick waves of hair dropping down to her waist. She then pushed the trench coat off, her curves now fully visible.

She slowly stepped toward him, tilting her head to the side. "It must have been quite hard to capture a frail little woman," she murmured defiantly, her feline gaze fixated upon his one, that predatory look she had before stealing a man's heart or life printed on her face. "But...What are you going to do now, Captain?" She wondered, her finger sliding along his chest, her voice dropping to the same sultry whisper.

"Congratulate?" repeated a slightly confused captain. It didn't take long for his confusion to be dispelled. To his credit, Reese managed to hold back a good deal of his surprise at his captive's "transformation." His hard blue eyes still locked onto those locks as they fell, nearly reaching what he now noticed to be quite the pert bottom. Curves that would make even a priest balk were now outlined underneath her trench coat. The woman's body held every temptation a man could ask for, and her smile promised ones that would remain unspoken.

Reese coughed into his hand, fighting down his obvious reactions to the stunning revelation. At least he could take some small comfort in knowing that he still fancied women. Unfortunately, having one nearly throwing herself upon him was having quite the physical reaction. Whoever had designed naval attire hadn't counted on the wearer having any impure thoughts. No, naval officers were to remain flaccid and reserved at all times. The confinement certainly proved unpleasant now.

"Well, I do consider myself suddenly congratulated," admitted the captain. He let a flicker of a smile appear, before he doused it, reaching to pull her coat closed. "However, I'm also aware that you are still a pirate. I'm not daft, girl," just incredibly aroused, "You're hardly some frail, innocent girl shanghaied into service aboard a vessel. At least dispense with that charade."

He paused, studying her. By all rights she was his captive. The men would hardly complain if he decided to take advantage of having a pirate captain aboard ship. They'd have to make her his servant, at the least, to make absolute certain that her identity wouldn't be revealed. Twould only take one visit to the pot for someone to realize that the captain was built just a little different than the crew.

"Now, what precisely are you suggesting we do about your little revelation, hmm?" asked the captain, arching his brows. Several ideas certainly sprang to his mind, not the least of which being taking this vision of loveliness into his bed.

The woman laughed at his comment, shrugging. "Something that will by no means change until I die," she stated, rolling up wth long sleeves of her shirt, the letter on her forearm proudly showing. Unlike most she never bothered to cover it up with bracelets. The letter was a reminder of her pain and everything she stood for, after all.

"I will not deny being the Captain, either, although it might prove to be quite amusing, don't you find?" She gave him a boyish grin. "A young woman managed to stay afloat, terrorizing the seven seas until the Navy finally got its hands on her. The court will have quite a laugh, don't you think?" She questioned, stretching out lazily.

Her gaze trailed down to his pants, a bulge taking hold of her attention. She laughed softly, arching an eyebrow. "Oh my, I suggest you do something about that first," she poked his shaft lightly. She then turned around, her hips swaying invitingly as she walked toward the bench. She plopped down onto it, crossing her long legs, for a few moments acting as though the Captain was long gone.

"I'm Desiree, by the way," she stated, realizing that he called her 'girl'. "Not quite a girl, if you catch my drift," she chuckled. She lost the habit of speaking in a way appropriate for a women in the society they lived in, saying whatever went through her head. "Now, for the revelation...How should I know? I was just throwing it out there," she shrugged.

She loved games, and her move was just about over. She liked stirring trouble and watching the snowflake turn into a giant snowball. "You are the captain on this ship, after all," she winked, turning her attention to her hair, playing with it absently.

At least the girl wasn't pretending any more. Her commentary about the courts actually won a laugh from Reese. He shook his head, massaging the bridge of his nose as he pictured it. The judges would burst a vessel. Pirate marking or no, surely a woman couldn't be running the royal navy into the ground. Certainly not a young woman either! Why, young women were meant for marriage, not for the sea-faring life. Yes, they'd certainly throw up their arms at that.

The poke upon Reese's shaft drew his attention away from the humorous daydreams. Unfortunately, it also made the poor man jump, feeling himself twitch inside. Yes, the male part of the captain was certainly aware that it had a luscious female tantalizing him. For all intents and purposes, Desiree, what a striking name that, had been throwing herself at the captain. Once more lascivious daydreams danced about his head for a few moments, requiring a narrowing of his brows to momentarily banish.

"Well, Miss Desiree, I would be Captain Reese. And, I do believe that as a lady, you'll require some... special treatment aboard my vessel. Surely you realize that. My men are already clamoring for your blood. Given this information," he hedged. They'd probably insist that he pass her around like some kind of party favor. Unless, of course, they decided that their revenge and anger at her outweighed their lust. No, he'd have to take her in as a private prisoner.

there were several appealing possibilities in line for that as well.

"I believe our best course of action would be to make you my personal servant. I don't currently have one, and it is standard procedure for an officer to hire one on. We'll have to deal with the consequences of your actions later. Oh," he paused, looking at her. Why did she have to be so damn appealing? An ugly woman would be a good deal easier to deal with. All Reese could do is picture himself bedding her. "And we shall have to keep your sex a secret, for the time being."

He paused, waiting and watching for her reaction. The only real difficulty would come when they bedded down for the night. Servants slept in their master's quarters...

[[ Sorry - falling asleep + have people around, so couldn't type much.]]

Desiree listened to his words as he spoke, seemingly uninterested. Meanwhile, however, her mind was weighing its options. She could kill him without a weapon or using whatever she could find in his cabin, that wasn't much of an issue. However what would follow? A bloodfest with her getting torn to shreds by those angry men that were so eager to throw her off board. "Mhm...I am a Captain, not a Miss or a lady," she replied, although she had no idea whether her ship still existed or was swimming with the fishes.

"Your men would want a piece, yes," she stood up swiftly, walking up to him again. "They wouldn't kill me though. Even you, a strong will man, can't help it with a woman next to you. I know what the ocean does to people," she licked her lips, her voice remaining a soft, mesmerizing whisper. Her hands slid up to her breasts, pressing them together. "Those will ensure my life," she chuckled.

"But you are right, I wouldn't want to be passed around between those men," she nodded. "However, I am nobody's servant. I would rather die than become one," she added, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. She took a step closer to him, her chest almost touching his. "I suppose I could remain your private prisonner, if you are offering your bed," she grinned, not bothering to clarify on what exactly she meant by that comment.

{that's fine. As long as you don't suddenly start with tiny responses, we should be fine.}

Reese arched a brow at her insistence upon the title. Such pride and fire in a captive was, again, admirable. This woman certainly had her charms, though she also was quite aware of that fact. Already Reese had to admit to finding her far more appealing than most of the girls he'd met prior. That was certainly not information to be shared though.

"Well, Captain Desiree," began Reese, managing to somehow keep his voice stern, even as she flaunted her feminine... charms, "you would indeed be killed, most likely in a painful way. For you see, several of my men would enjoy you. Most likely several times in fact. I'd give you perhaps a day of their affections before you begin to wish they'd end your life. Of course, there are those like Willows, who has little interest in your," he licked his lips, "charms. So, you are in my protection now."

He reached to adjust the stiff collar of his shirt. This was foolish. Stupidly foolish. It would serve him far better to cast her off to his men and let them do as they would. There would be no long term repercussions to such an action, beyond a slight pang of guilt at thinking that he'd harmed a lady such. Yet the captain knew he'd succumbed at least partially to her charms. He wanted her. He wanted to taste those teasing lips. he wanted to steal her breath in a kiss. Feel that lush flesh beneath his fingers. Yes, they certainly knew what happened at sea.

"You can call yourself a private prisoner if you wish, but in public, I'm going to have to call you my 'man,'" Reese had to chuckle at that. "And yes," now he actually smiled at her, an oddly charming expression on his tanned face, "I am offering you my bed, Captain."

Desiree chuckled at his comment. None of his men had it in them to kill her, except maybe Willows. The man seemed tough, and filled with bloodlust yet she saw even the most ruthless of her pirates stop and think for a second before killing a woman. Unless of course...She had a hard time not giggling as she thought that the big man was possibly not interested in women at all. Then there was the remote possibility of her men killing someone he knew. She dismissed the matter at that, thinking back to the way the sergeant acted.

"Oh, yes. Willows is unreliable, won't last long, either. Letting his emotions pass before his sense of duty. My men would never dare do such a thing," she stated almost defiantly. She was prideful when it came to her crew. Despite what one could believe they had a list of rules pinned to her doors and any violation could result in death or loss of members. Few were actually killed. Most were given a pistol, a bottle of rhum and enough food to last for a day or two and left on an island.

Hearing his following question, she grinned. She liked the Captain, it would be a shame to kill him. It didn't change the fact that when an occasion came, she would have to do it. Her short attention span quickly took the woman to the blood lusty corner of her mind, one where most of her famous raids were conceived. Oddly enough his smile tore her right out of it, making the woman's heart pause for a second.

Damned ocean, she told herself, blaming the weakness and needs of her body. "I could live with being your man," she grinned, her eyes trailing up and down his body slowly. She knew what he wanted - his uniform was clearly not conceived for it. "I just hope the rest of your crew can," she added and turned around, bending over to pick up her hat, quickly tucking her hair underneath it. She then wrapped the bandages around her chest over her shirt and pulled her trench coat on.

Despite her flirty, seductive attitude she wasn't going to actually do anything, not yet at least. For the moment she counted on laying back and watching the seed of destruction she planted grow and turn into full blown anarchy. It would be quite a test for the Navy dogs, and if things went even remotely as she planned by the end she could find a way to escape.

If she escaped, the crew would live as well. There was more to her crew than the men sitting in the old, rotting cells. "So, when is my relocation?" She wondered, studying him.

"If he let his emotions rule him, you'd already be at the bottom of the sea," reminded Reese. The woman certainly held onto her pride. Dug into it like a cat fighting for the last bit of meat. You'd almost think that she was the captain and he the prisoner. Indeed, her change of position seemed to have affected her disposition very little. It was almost baffling. Enough certainly to set Reese on edge. He'd have to watch this one.

As for being his man, "you'll have to live with it. I'm not giving you an alternative," insisted Reese. Indeed, he wouldn't even if he could actually think of any. The woman was most likely headed toward the hangman's noose. Even her sex wouldn't protect her from that, not once the judges beheld the marking on her wrist. Yes, she'd still baffle them, and everyone would mock the Navy for a good time, but unless circumstances changed somehow. No, this was the only route, and they'd have to sail it. Reese could only hope they didn't wreck.

Odd, but as he watched Desiree dress, the first thing to come to mind was how horribly uncomfortable it must be to bind those bountiful breasts. Naturally no such words passed his lips; they were still in quasi-public, and Reese was every bit the proper gentleman. Gentleman or no, he still found his thoughts lingering on those luscious orbs.

She's still a pirate, man. Worse, a pirate captain. And you can already tell that she didn't get it by spreading her legs and inviting the crew. No, this woman thinks and acts. And she's killed. You'll have to play her game to beat her... and I'm not even sure how that will turn out.

"Immediately," he answered, nodding toward her. He headed out the door, leaving the cell open for her. Dimly he was aware that he'd turned his back on someone who only moments before he'd just labeled a cold-blooded killer. Yet he also knew her to be an intelligent, cold-blooded killer. Meaning that she wouldn't attack him until she was sure it would actually benefit her. Now the only result from an ill-advised attack would be an irate Naval captain. Said captain might very well take to the harsher punishments.

For now, Reese strolled along, moving with an ease. His mother had always said that he walked as though he'd been made for a ship, and Reese hadn't heard anyone who'd disagree with the sentiment. His rolling gait worked well with his lean frame. Now it had an almost jaunty step to it. The man in the naval officer realized full well that a delightful, comely lass was about to sleep in his quarters for the next few weeks. Of course, he would wager her as likely to remove his genitalia as to do anything pleasant with them, but it was the thought that counted.

"I don't suppose I have to give you any specific orders? nothing along the lines of 'don't give yourself away'?" he asked, not turning as he walked. Had to deal with guards and such as they headed topside.

Desiree grinned at his comment, not pushing things any further. Every good player knew where to end their turn, she wouldn't press the matters just yet. She silently watched him, her eagerness to leave the cold, dirty cabin not showing in the slightest yet god knew she wanted out of there. Piracy was never easy - sometimes they went on for a few days without food until a ship came by. Gold could only do so much when in the open sea. This, however, was simply disgusting. She saw a rat or two run by, squeaking softly before running away.

Despite her strong will the knowledge that she was caught was driving her mad. Usually, she would only get caught if it was part of the plan. This time, she had to wing it, create a universe out of nothing. She was glad he dropped by her cell before the desire to twist the necks of those holding her behind the bars kicked in and she began pacing the cage like a tiger. She hated the Navy as much as they hated her. They lacked real moral values, Desiree found. They silently complied to the lies thrown at them and never as much as questioned. While it was perhaps a skewed image, there were bits and pieces of it that were, indeed, true.

She didn't respond to Reese as he tried to return his role of a Captain. She wouldn't prevent that from happening, in truth she was surprised he let her go on setting up the field for so long. The woman expected him to cut her short and decide everything on his own instead of letting her choose and propose. Perhaps the Gods were still with her.

She shadowed Reese as he walked, her pirates watching him with disgust yet remaining silent. They were taught to act with dignity until further command, and while certain men made snarky comments most remained silent. When they saw her, however, they gripped the bars, watching her with a horrified air.

Most seemed to think that Willows's offer was accepted, that it was the true end. Brushing by them, she winked, quickly spelling out brief instructions with her hands. The instructions were fairly simple: stay and wait for further command. Leaving her pirates behind, she walked along the stairway and toward the fresh scent of fish and salted water.

"No need for orders," she replied lazily, watching the setting sun with fire in her eyes. She didn't think she would see it again until they reached the shore. Suddenly, she heard the men grumble as they saw her, almost hissing. They circled the Captain, questioning his reasoning.

Desiree's odd silence made Reese all the more edgy. They had just walked by every member of her crew, and she didn't have anything to say to them? No instructions in secret code, no words of encouragement? Something smelled. The woman must be using some other form to issue orders, or possibly they had already discussed a plan like this. Either that or she wasn't nearly as intelligent as Reese gave her credit for, and he refused to believe that.

Once they'd left the pirates and the lone guard behind, a portion of Reese's men swarmed them. It did his heart some good to see that at least some of his crew had stuck to doing their jobs, actually minding the boat. But even most of those looked askance at their captain and the unbound pirate following close on his heels. It certainly didn't improve matters for the cacophony of noises and insults to begin again. A handful even suggested that the pirate was pretty enough anyway. Just needed a little grease to make things run smoother. Some laughed, but all drew silent at a sharp look from Reese. He rose his hand, further silencing his men.

"There will be no such talk of impropriety aboard my vessel. We are the Crown's men, and will conduct ourselves in such a fashion," insisted the captain. He folded his hands behind his back, gathering his strength and drawing himself up. Command entered his voice, making it sound heavier and louder somehow. "In fact, I do believe that whoever suggested such a course of action will gladly volunteer for extra duties. Smithers is always looking for men handy with potatoes," this brought a bit of a laugh from some, even one or two of those who'd been making the suggestions chuckled. Still some scowled, and Reese struggled to make note of all the faces. If he'd known how much work there was to captaining, he would have state a ship's officer.

"Now, I'm sure some of you are wondering why I have a pirate captain shadowing me, yes? Well, the simple answer is that he shall be my man for the rest of the voyage," thank God no one protested yet, "as we are all aware of my lack of such. He shall, therefore, be staying in my quarters. Now, he is still our captive, so I'm sure that a few of you officers can find work for him to do. teach him a little humility," now Reese turned and smiled at Desiree, letting that sink in before he turned back. "Now, I'm going to retire to my quarters and instruct my man on his duties. You've done a remarkable job today, gentlemen, let's continue the work. Dismissed."

Thankfully most of the men peeled off at the command. a handful glowered, one or two spat, and at least one man muttered something about the captain wanting that grease. Sailors were sailors, even aboard a vessel like that. Reese merely gave them a sweep, before heading toward his captain, a hand wave indicating that Desiree should follow.

Desiree's lips parted in a crooked toothy grin as she observed the scene. She could almost feel the hatred of these men around her. Given the chance, they would kill her if they didn't know about her gender. Otherwise, she knew what would follow and even Willows wouldn't stop it. So, she didn't take the remark about teaching her humility too seriously, hoping that he would realize what a mistake he was making when she explained it to him - unless he realized it already. "Well played, Captain," she chuckled as he headed toward his cabin, following him closely.

"What a speech, Crown's man," she couldn't help but roll her eyes at that comment. The Crown was a joke, and people like herself were eager to see it fall apart or land into the hands of someone true to their words. Queen Elizabeth, in her eyes, was the only worthy monarch. Strong willed, intelligent and impossible to place to submission, facing the Armada with her frail little hands.

If there was a person in the world Captain D'Aether aspired to resemble it was her, aside the dramatic love stories. She preferred to spend her life alone to avoid being humiliated by a man like the one Elizabeth loved and was betrayed by. Realizing that the break between her words was growing too long to even be dramatic, she cleared her throat. "But what will happen when I take this coat and hat off to work? Ever seen a sailor dressed like me? I doubt your men would teach me humility while my clothes are those of a Captain," she stated, cocking her head to the side to watch his back.

She followed him in silence for the rest of the target, up until they were by the cabin's door. She brushed her hand over his hips, her eyes traveling over the side of his face. "So Captain, what were those duties of mine?" She purred, biting on her lower lip.

Naturally Desiree had more witty comments regarding how Reese ran his vessel. Really, did the woman have nothing better to do than make snide remarks? Were it not so utterly charming, it would almost be grating. Even worse, Reese had a feeling that a good deal of her words rang true. Yes, his speech was mostly lies and pomp. That's how you got the men to actually do anything. At least she'd complimented him on it, though he couldn't say how sincere that was.

They'd finally reached the door of his quarters, and once more she peppered him with questions and innuendo. By now he'd already grown used to that from her, and took both in his able stride. "We'll settle you up with clothing. I have a subordinate who should be able to work with you. Wouldn't want your dashing outfit to be ruined," the captain easily replied. He took the door in hand, opening it. now that they'd returned to private, he actually stepped aside, allowing Desiree to cross the threshold first.

She'd find the room livable enough, if slightly stark. A small desk stood alongside one wall, a journal, a Bible, and a handful of other things laying about. If one walked from that wall, one would encounter a hammock, one that obviously got more use than the well kept bed opposite it. A small chest of clothing and an even smaller mirror and washstand completed the room. One would hardly think it a captain's quarters, were it not for the fair amount of empty space. It would take several paces to walk from wall to wall, not to mention paces to walk from piece to piece.

They were well and truly alone. And yet again she'd started her seductive act. Once more, Reese took it in stride, smiling. He wanted nothing so much as to take that bitten lip in his own, mashing against hers until he heard her beg for mercy. She'd find him oddly skilled at that craft. Yet he knew that he had to continue to play the captain, if only for a few moments longer.

"The usual, I believe," he said. "keeping my clothing prepared and fresh. Helping me shave. Possibly preparing my records. If you're especially talented, I might even allow you to warm my bed."

He added a jaunty smile to the last comment, looking her directly in the eyes.

Desiree laughed, shaking her head. "That's not what I'm talking about, sweetheart," she replied, studying her outfit. She wasn't best dressed - her silks and beautiful clothes were still locked up in a chest in her room. She was wearing her usual clothes in which she worked like a sailor, merely getting the time to throw on her coat when the Navy ship appeared in the horizon. There had been greater stings at stake than her appearance.

"Sailors don't wear much, especially not prisonner ones, and I doubt I'd be able to hide my gender from your men for long if I run around the deck, ordered around by them," she stated, brushing her fingers over her slim, hairless forearm far too smooth to be that of a man. "Not to mention I bruise easily, and since I wouldn't want to hurt your men I'd have to take whatever blow they deal me, if you leave me with them," she continued with a pout, her large eyes traveling over him.

When they were alone, she studied the room. It was tiny, quite different from the luxury she decorated hers in. Of course she certainly had more years and funds to do so. Walking up to the hammock, she took off her hat again, placing her coat and her bandages on it. She then returned to him, just in time to hear his response about warming his bed. Despite herself she felt a shiver run down her spine at the idea. She was by no means against it, truth to be told, yet just giving it up for him would make things far too easy for the pretty boy.

She tilted her head slightly, stepping close to him, her chest grazing his each time she inhaled. "Mhm...Talented at what exactly, may I ask?" She murmured tauntingly, her warm breath breaking against his lips by this point. A seductive smile played on her lips while she watched the man, thanking God for blessing her with him instead of someone like Willows for a guard. Her hand trailed over his jaw, a chuckle escaping her lips. "Yes, I definately will help you shave," she teased, although she doubted she would be able to help him much on that front.

More arched brows at her comment. Soon followed by a nod of agreement. "You've a point there. I suppose we'll have to insist that you wear heavy clothing as... punishment of some kind," he waved a hand. It was something to concern oneself with, but it hardly was a pressing matter. Despite what Reese had let his crew and Desiree believe, he didn't plan on letting her roam the decks often. If he did, he'd be close by, insuring that things weren't "too rough" on her. She'd do labor though, if only because it would be... interesting to see this prideful woman submit to such "torture."

Her insistence upon the matter, however, drew a smile from Reese. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were desperate for me to keep you close, captain. I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or concerned."

He watched her carefully, noting her movements. For security reasons, naturally. That this also allowed him to see how she moved, to again note those curves, well, that was simply a pleasant addition. The flirtations had returned in earnest. And once more, she played the game instead of assuming that one or other had already won. Good God, why couldn't this woman have been a governor's daughter or even a tavern wench?

Reese felt her hand trail along his strong jaw, and finally caught those fingers in his hand. Smiling, he bent to lightly kiss their tips. Treat a woman well. Assume she's a lady, and act as though she's the most important person you've met. Old words that always sprang readily enough to mind.

"We could always begin with seeing how talented you are at shaving," suggested Reese. He once more pressed his lips to her fingertips. "Though I must admit, you're womanly charms are winning me over at an alarming rate? Do you often seduce men you're planning to kill, or am I just a special case?"

Desiree watched him catch her fingers, and for a moment wondered if he was going to hurt her. Instead, he caught her small hand into his to kiss it, causing the woman's jaw to drop slightly, her lips half parted. She wasn't used to gentlemen, the most she usually got was a sweet compliment prior to a series of dirty ones at a tavern. The sole man to have ever acted that way toward her was another pirate captain, yet he was a lot more preoccupied by he looked while flirting with her. She suspected he didn't truly appreciate women yet refused to openly admit it considering his profession. It didn't matter much any longer though, as he was hanging on a rope by the Port Royal.

Either way, she watched her Captain with a sense of longing almost heavy in her eyes. She couldn't do much about it. She missed a man's touch, especially one so firm yet gentle. She bit on her lower lip, taking a few seconds before replying to his words not because she was at a lack of words - that was a rare occurence, but rather she was so mesmerized by Reese that it took her a while to understand what he said.

Laughing softly at the first remark, she shrugged. "Why certainly, yet I must warn you beforehand that if your throat ends up sliced it was an accident," she stated, doubtfull that giving her a razor was the smartest thing he would do both for security reasons and due to her lack of skill and experience in assisting a man at shaving. Not to mention helping him shave was the last thing she wanted to do, she wasn't some maid after all.

"Oh, I have to admit I am quite pleased that it is the case," she smiled, not bothering to move her hand away. Her cat like gaze remained upon him, almost as though she was afraid to miss something he could do. "I am a mere prisonner, I wouldn't dream of harming you," she innocently said, her free hand sliding up to rest on his chest. "Yet if I were trying to seduce you or planning upon it, you would be a special case," she grinned coyly.

"Ah, naturally. Because if you were going to kill me, you'd make certain it was when it was to your best interests," replied Reese. His eyes sparkled for a moment. Hard not to find her wit appealing, especially when bared with such a luscious form. That she so eagerly returned his flirtations only spurred the good captain onward. He still recalled that she was a pirate. Yet that fact held less and less weight as the conversation drew on.

Reese's arms encircled Desiree, snaking about her waist. Her supple curves enticed him, drew him even closer. No doubt that was exactly what she had in mind, else Reese couldn't read a woman's eyes at all. No, those merry orbs were as eager for what was in store as his own were. She must not lay with many of her crew. Most likely she was a woman of... tastes. Such a thought matched her appearance quite nicely. Reese allowed his fingers to trail along Desiree's side. a soft touch, and such womanly curves; how had anyone mistook this vision of loveliness for a man?

"We are mutually pleased then," spoke Reese. He turned, his expression wholly serious, his eyes a touch smoldering. "For I must admit, I had not anticipated enjoying the company of my captive to such a degree. Tell me, dear captain, are you against being seduced? Or is someone of your beauty and charm more accustomed to being the seducer?"

The fingers moved slightly again, drifting and flitting over Desiree's sides. Twas all too tempting to let them travel to more forbidden regions. To simply slide digits beneath confining cloth and feel the heated flesh beneath. Would she prove as supple and delightful as promised? Would it truly matter, once such explorations began in earnest? The captain struggled to maintain his composure, managing if just so. Once more the tightness began at his breeches. His eyes focused for the most part upon the woman's captivating face, though he couldn't resist glancing upon the fine form he held. Two plush orbs particularly appealed quite strongly to the captain. They'd been quite well displayed previously, and their expert shape and form made them nigh on irresistible. The woman herself was proving to fit that mold quite nicely.

"You are sinfully enticing, captain," admitted Reese. now he smiled once more, white teeth showing against his tanned skin for a few moments.

Desiree laughed at Reese's comment. He was witty, charming, handsome...She couldn't figure out why he hadn't simply gotten married to some rich young lass, indulged in her money and the neighboring tavern's wenches. Of course then she doubted she would find him quite as appealing. No, he had something more to him. If she was correct, he was where he was to prove something to someone - to himself, to the world, she didn't quite know or truth to be told cared. Or perhaps did he truly believe in the moral values behind the institution, ones that were on the surface, covering the corruption? If so, she pitied him yet at the same time respected his choice. "You catch on quite quickly, Captain. Yet even if circumstances made it necessary, it would be a dreadful shame," she stated, her expression playful and mischievous.

It was almost as though they were discussing a light subject, the way men and women of their time were supposed to. Instead, she was telling him that she would kill him if need or even opportunity came - and the worst part was that while her words were true, she wouldn't hesitate for a second before stealing away his life.

As he circled his arms around her tiny waist, she decided to be a little more daring and in a casual, swift motion she pressed herself up against him, her hips against his while her breasts squished agaist his chest, swelling slightly, almost tearing the buttons of the shirt due to the position. Her freed hand slid along his cheek slowly, her eyes remaining fixed on the male's ones.

"Well, captain dear," she replied with a toothy grin. "You are quite a charmer, quite a few hearts you must have stolen. Oh, yes," she nodded with a seemingly contemplative expression. "I have not a single objection to being seduced, especially not by such an unlikely suitor," she laughed, finding the situation quite ridiculous. The two of them were not supposed to be flirting.

She was close to death row, and he was the one who brought it down upon her. Something he didn't quite seem to remember at that point. Hearing his remark, she laughed softly once again. She enjoyed his company more than she should have, it would put her in trouble. "And you are devilishly handsome," she murmured tauntingly, remaining as close to him as she would have been if they were in an intimate relationship. With each moment that passed by she felt her resolve to make things hard for him fade away, replaced by genuine desire.

It would indeed be a dreadful shame for either of them to meet an untimely end. Reese felt his mind travel toward a not so distance future, where he would have to hand over a pirate captain to the hangman's noose. There were ways, however, of skirting that particularly harsh form of justice. Perhaps he could intercede. The world would suffer without Desiree D'Aether in it.

The pleasing curves of said seductress pressed against Reese now. The very breasts he'd been admiring only moments before pressed against his muscled chest, demonstrating by touch what Reese had prior only be able to guess. Indeed, her proximity to him caused a very particular and erotic reaction. Despite his reservations, he felt himself surge slightly, as though his nethers called for the woman. Once more he staved off the desire to immediately succumb, instead focusing his gaze with fierce determination upon the beautiful face. It too, was something worth staring at.

"Tis generally not acceptable to speak of past conquests before a lady," said Reese. He raised his brows, moving his hand to shift one of Desiree's curls from her shoulder. Was any portion of the woman not enticing? "Even one as obviously skilled in breaking hearts as she is at slitting throats."

Yes, he would acknowledge her skills not only in seduction, but upon the field of combat. Many men had met their end at the point of this charming woman's sword. You had to respect that. To disregard it merely because the steel had a velvet covering was foolish indeed. Not to mention the great insult it brought upon the woman who'd earned the reputation.

Her compliment drew a chuckle from the captain, and once more he captured fingers for his lips to grace. After the brief contact, he spoke again, "A devilishly handsome naval captain meeting an angelic pirate captain for a tryst. It certainly sounds like something out of a romance, does it not?"

The smile lit his eyes and he let his lips travel up the woman's arm. They pressed against cloth for the most part, before finally reaching the little space of bared neck. A few soft presses were laid, before he paused, his mouth close to hers. "I've certainly no objections. Do you, fair captain?"

Desiree dismissed what he considered to be an eventuality. She wasn't ready to face the possibility of comming to an end. She still thought that she would find a way to get out of it, and bring the rest of her crew along. She couldn't bear to see those proud, strong men die. All of them had a story behind, went through ice and fire with her. They grew together, and the only comforting thought in death was that they would meet it together as well.

She soon felt the stirring in his loins against her, the pressure quickly causing her to realize that her own body was growing hot, a tingling sensation forming between her slim thighs. "I told you Captain, there is no lady here," she whispered, glancing down at the hand on his shoulder. She had to face it - while the game's outcome was still unknown that round was ending with a tie. While he clearly wanted her, she doubted that she would be able to say 'no' as it was the case for her as well. "Oh, you flatter me," she laughed, her hand sliding down his neck slowly, massaging a tense spot. Her touch was firm yet remained as soft as a feather.

His words acknowledging her prowess in combat were worth a lot more than his compliments. He was intelligent, wise even, to accept her strengths rather than trying to dismiss them or diminish them now that he knew her sex or that she was his prisonner. His softess with her, too, was quite surprising to her. She had expected him to take her by force instead of seducing her.

"Angelic, hm?" She laughed, trying hard to resist kissing him by that point. He did her quite a favor by pressing his lips against her hand once again. She seemed hypnotised by his movements, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

When he reached her neck, she tilted her head slowly to give him and access to her. When he stopped to speak, she turned her head, the tip of her nose touching his cheek, her lips less than an inch from his. "No, I have none," she let out in a low voice, the teasing gone from her face, replaced by genuine desire. She tilted her head forward slightly, her lips gently grazing his ones, as light as a butterfly's wings.

So much better to meet a woman who matched you, instead of submitting. Reese felt as though he'd not only won, but that Desiree had scored as well. It would be the first of many draws between them, he was sure. Even more strangely, he found that knowing that she too had played her part fueled him further, stoking his lust.

Yes, angelic in appearance, though certainly the opposite in truth. Once more Reese had chosen the correct words, and he mentally congratulated himself for that. She sounded amused, and possibly genuinely impressed. Good. Maybe she'd realize that she didn't deal with merely a young officer, but a man who'd bested her ship and who could be her equal in this. Odd, but again he was mentally equating them. Certainly the gentlemen at the officers' clubs would roll their eyes and scoff at the mere idea. But they wouldn't be able to hold this vision in their arms, and have her arch against them. they wouldn't feel those supple curves, yielding before their touch.

She moved to allow him further access to her neck. she yielded, gave ground to his touch. He'd earned that much, at the least. Yet once more the knowledge of such a success added pleasure to the man. He felt his loins stirring, his member pressing even harder against the confines of the tight britches. That she could fill him with such want, such need.... it proved nearly an aphrodisiac in itself.

"Good, as I intend to have you," he whispered. Arousal strangled his voice, dropping it several octaves and making it rasp. Her lips touched his, and he returned the kiss in kind. And deepened it. Reese's lips seized Desiree's in a passionate kiss. She tasted marvelous, better than he'd even been expecting. He pressed himself against her, even as his lips dashed about hers. So fierce was his fervor that he felt her lips slide between his teeth at one moment. This caused him to chuckle, parting enough to gasp more words.

"My apologies, captain, but you've stoked a lust in me that is quite fierce indeed," he breathed. Now his hands traveled across her sides, seeking hot flesh to caress. His lips moved to once more take hers. Certainly the sensual delight that he'd been anticipating, had seen in the soft lines of her since meeting. Now his struggle would be against letting his pure animal nature take over. It wanted nothing more than to take this woman to the bed and drive into her. These thoughts leaked through his kiss, yet for now, he contented himself with their lips' connection.

The young woman analysed the situation one last time, trying to decide her next moves. A good player always knew the field and had a few rounds planned out in advance. She wondered if she would make him think he tamed her for a while, or perhaps leave him the benefit of doubt...There were many moves, going to the point where she would be able to escape from the ship.

All of a sudden she felt her planning slip away, fading into the back of her head. Everything became unimportant except for her officer. Perhaps she was simply living one of her childhood fantasies, or perhaps was it the inadmissibility of their actions that satisfied her craving for danger. She has always dreamed of being in the arms of an officer - yet as a child she dreamed of being a princess of the Amazon, and the officer would be stranded in her lands. This, meanwhile, beat all the childhood pictures in her mind by quite a lot.

His lips, his voice, his touch, all of it was so perfect yet flawed. Before the woman realized it, and before she managed to admit it, her heart was stolen from its tower by the Naval Captain in front of her. Oh, the irony. Of course she wasn't in love or even infatuation, yet she has never let a man have her if she had planned otherwise at the beginning. Without knowing it, Reese was winning a crucial round.

"Oh, mon Capitaine," she purred in her second language, breaking the kiss for a split second. Despite the fact that her mother's blood was a mix of Spain and France, with the spanish part dominating, she was never taught much spanish, sticking with the other language instead. "Quite bold, yet ambiguous a statement, don't you find?" She whispered between the kisses.

She slid her arms around his neck slowly, hugging him closely, eager to feel more of the man. Realizing something, she had to lightly nip on his lower lip to prevent herself from cussing. Hastily, she kicked her boots off, losing a good inch and a half to him. While there was no heel they were made to make her taller, part of the illusion about her identity. Turning even tinier in his arms, she smiled through the sweet kiss, likely the first truly genuine smile. She pulled away for a second, briefly kissing him one last time. "So, Captain, what if someone walks in?" She wondered, kissing his chin.

The momentary switch to Spanish caught Reese by surprise. A Spaniard? Yes, she had the look of one, with her long dark locks and dancing eyes. He'd seen one or two, even bedded a senorita who'd come to the Caribbean once, yet Desiree couldn't quite be that. She must be a mix, a mongrel. Once more, not a pedigree that would impress most gentlemen. But the beauty it brought upon that form couldn't be denied, and Reese certainly wasn't going to quibble about such an insignificant detail. besides, even he had to admit that there was something inherently sensual about hearing that language.

Such things certainly mattered little when arms were about you. Desiree kissed Reese back, and the captain found him once more relishing the sensations. That she had to pause to remove her boots, thus proving her to be of a slighter build than he'd expected, didn't bother him. Indeed, that she went through such troubles for her personal image actually amused the captain. He had to fight back a chuckle, instead letting it express itself as a smile, one that he hoped was winning. Odd, but her expression this time looked... different, somehow. Again, he wasn't about to overanalyze, not when he had a beautiful woman clasped in his arms.

"Ah, an excellent point you have there, fair captain," agreed Reese. He sighed, obviously frustrated. To close the door, to lock it, he'd have to let go of Desiree. This was something he most certainly did not want to do any time in the near future. Still, her point held. anyone could approach, and there would go any and all illusions at her being male. Reese supposed he could try to convince them that she was a teenage boy, though that would deal such a blow to their pride... But, no, he had a simpler idea.

Tightening his grip for a moment, Reese carefully lifted Desiree a handful of inches above the ground. He easily moved over toward the door, kicking it shut with his foot. His own boots were hastily removed, shoved against the door to jam it in place. That he could also produce the key and lock the room made things all the better.

"Being a captain does have its privileges," he insisted. "Now, if this meets the lady's satisfaction, I believe we were committed to something."

He lowered his mouth once more to hers, gently taking her lips in a plying kiss. His hand moved to cup her face, shifting aside curls.

Yes, being a captain certainly did have its privileges.

Back
Top Bottom