Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/F Shapeshifter Roleplay. (Detailed Plot-centric, Long term RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fi

Supernova
First off, I am a female. But I've had a interest in a rp where I play the main male character. I don't have a ton of experience playing male characters, especially not in sex scenes, so please bear with me.

This plot will be centered around my guy, a wolf shapeshifter, I say shapeshifter because he will have a full wolf and a full human form, no half and half form. He'll also have the freedom to change whenever he pleases. He finds his mate in your character, a human girl, exactly who she is, is of course up to you, I really have no preferences on what type of girl she is, though an overly girly girl probably won't fit my guy all that well, lol.

So once he finds her, it's a matter of explaining to her who he is, what he is. My general idea is that they will have dated a bit before she finds out, how she takes it is again up to you, either she can take it mostly in stride or she could completely flip out. From there we can take it a number of different ways and just kinda roll with it.

More ideas are floating around and I can explain them to any interested partners.

Pleae note, I want this to be a plot/character heavy story, yes there will be sex scenes, but I'd like them to take a back seat. (Particularly since I don't think I'm very good at playing males in sex scenes.))

I'd prefer this rp to happen over PMs if possible.

I'm going to try my hand at playing a rougher, more possessive type of male, but in no way will he be mean/overly controlling towards your character.

Send a PM if you might be interested in this :)

RE: M/F Shapeshifter Roleplay.

Hello~ I'm interested in this! You could read my Bio if you want to learn about my character (Mei). Also, haha, your male kinda sounds like my other OC, Kuro. It's up to you! I hope you read this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom