Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boondock Tango's Command Post {f lf m - craving Batman, Watchmen}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondock Tango

Meteorite
The introduction post (this first post) is done - the two plot-heavy posts are under construction because I'm constantly adding pairings, ideas, and plots, but I am DONE TAKING POSTS. Feel free to post to my thread, but I will probably answer PMs quicker.

Also, a note on OCs and canons:
1) Any fandom can be done with just an OC x OC pairing, however, I am kind of picky when it comes to pairing my OC with other OCs. I like truly original characters, but feel free to hit me up with your ideas.
2) I generally don't play female canons on my end, mostly because I have to like a character to play them, and sadly, most fandoms that I like, well... I generally don't enjoy the female characters and see most of them as 'reskins' of each other or just walking cliches, haha. You never know if you don't ask though.

Boondock Tango, reporting for duty!

Nice to meet y'all - I'm Boondock Tango, but you can call me Boondock, Boon, Tango, BT, or whatever suits your fancy as a nickname.

I'm fairly new here, and I'm excited to get going. I don't have an on/off page yet for you to look at, but honestly, my likes and dislikes are pretty simple, so for right now, I'll list them here.

• Offs: Scat/water sports/bathroom play; baby/diaper play; god modding; underage in adult situations; vore; gore in relation to sexual situations; corpses/necrophilia; extreme situations such as humiliation and bondage; cheating/cuckolding; inflation; too much realism. Simple list, and I appreciate it being adhered to. I reserve the right to add to this list at any time. Ask if you're unsure about anything! A very big off, however, is the fact that I usually have a character in mind I want to play. I have drawings of her, if you really need them, but I do not participate in "I have this picture - play this person in it!" type things, sorry.

Also, and this is very important to me - NO CHEATING. Playful cuckolding is fine as long as the SO/spouse is okay with it and knows what's going on. Free love is all fine and well. But I WILL NOT roleplay a situation in which two people are monogamously married and one decides to cheat just because. It is not sexy at all to me - in fact, it's one of the biggest turn-offs I have.

• Ons: Interesting characters. An interesting character turns me on like nothing else. I don't like the standard handsome fellas, or what the anime group would call "bishounen". That bores me. Conventionally attractive just does nothing for me. I like different... if you can intrigue me with a character, no matter their looks, I will love them. But if you want something more: chub; body hair; sharp teeth; big manly men; little weasley guys; buck teeth; jerks; geeks/nerds; dorks; macho straight men in panties and/or garter belts and/or stockings; accents; blackmail; gentlemen; cads; piercings; body mods; tattoos; horns; good-natured punks; bad-natured punks; bad boys; slicked back hair; pompadours; cigarettes; liquor; suits and ties; uniforms; dirty talk; interesting cocks; normal cocks; size difference; light bondage; spanking; hair pulling; public sex; older men with younger women; blowjobs; anal sex; vaginal sex; confidence; witty banter/back-n-forth; multiple men with one female; tails; reptilian humanoids; monsters; sentient zombies; single dads... and probably lots of other stuff I'm forgetting.

I almost always play ONE main female character, with the addition of side characters of any gender depending on situation.

But with that out of the way, on to some of the roleplaying ideas I've had. Sorry it's all so sparse - I haven't had a lot of time to work on it, and when I am working on it, I'm usually half asleep and tired from the insomnia I've had all week. Fun stuff. I didn't want to overload people with a lot of plots, so I tried to keep it simple.

In {} is the role I'd prefer to play. ^ denotes a plot/idea - more than one denotes more than one plot/idea!

General
Time periods are open to discussion. I generally like magic and fantasy in the modern world, but a DnD style medieval-fantasy is always good too; or any place that magic and fantasy normally wouldn't "belong".
These are just the ideas I have currently - feel free to throw some of your own at me, but I do tend to be pretty picky when it comes to general pairings!
Invisible man x {OC}
Ghost x {OC}
Alien x {OC}
Sentient zombie x {OC} ^ ^ (No, I don't want to screw corpses, and I don't want to screw something that wants to eat my flesh or brains. I just think sentient zombies - think ParaNorman, or the ghouls from Fallout - are interesting and can be cute/sexy.)
Monster x {OC} (I'm actually not even really sure myself what I mean by monster... but let's see what people come up with! Vampires, demons, and angels bore me, so if you're going to throw those at me - make them interesting please!)
Monster guy x {OC} (Monster with human features/human with monster features, as opposed to a full out monster.)
{Monster girl} x OC

Fandoms
I hate being "that" girl, but yeah, I've got my fandoms, and I love them very much and would love roleplays based around them.

Pacific Rim;;
Hannibal Chau x {non-Jeager-pilot OC}^
Hannibal Chau x {Jaeger pilot OC}
Newt x {non-Jaeger-pilot OC}^(incest-based)
Newt x {Jaeger pilot OC}
Hercules x {non-Jaeger-pilot OC}^
Tendo x {non-Jaeger-pilot OC}
Tendo x {Jaeger pilot OC}
{Jaeger pilot OC} x {non-Jaeger-pilot OC}
{Jaeger pilot OC} x {Jaeger pilot OC}

Hellboy;;
I really really really like Ron Perlman, okay.
Hellboy/Anung x {human OC}^
Hellboy/Anung x {non-human OC}^ ^
Abe x {human OC}

The Walking Dead;;
Merle x {OC}
Daryl x {OC}

Watchmen/Before Watchmen;;
Moloch/Edgar Jacobi x {non-super OC} (I prefer his Before Watchmen appearance.)
Rorschach x {non-super OC}
Rorschach x {super OC}
Dr. Manhattan x {non-super OC}
Dr. Manhattan x {super OC}

Batman;;
The Animated Series appearances almost always preferred unless otherwise stated. Would love a Warren White/Great White Shark roleplay, but know there's little chance of anyone having read the genius that is Arkham Asylum: Living Hell. Ah well.
Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin x {non-super OC}^
Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin x {heroine OC}
Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin x {villainess OC}
Warren White/The Great White Shark (Arkham Asylum: Living Hell) x {non-super OC}
Warren White/The Great White Shark (Arkham Asylum: Living Hell) x {villainess OC}
Roman Sionis/Black Mask (Under the Red Hood) x {non-super OC}^ ^
Roman Sionis/Black Mask (Under the Red Hood) x {heroine OC}
Roman Sionis/Black Mask (Under the Red Hood) x {villainess OC}
Jervis Tetch/The Mad Hatter x {non-super OC}^
Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze x {non-super OC}^
Edward Nygma/The Riddler x {non-super OC}
Harvey Dent/Two-Face x {non-super OC}
Waylon Jones/Killer Croc x {non-super OC}
Waylon Jones/Killer Croc x {villainess OC}

Spectacular Spiderman;;
That's the cartoon that only aired for 2 seasons, just in case there's any mix-up.
Flint Marko/Sandman x {non-super OC}
Flint Marko/Sandman x {heroine OC}
Dr. Otto Octavius/Dr. Octopus x {non-super OC}
Dr. Otto Octavius/Dr. Octopus x {heroine OC}
Dr. Otto Octavius/Dr. Octopus x {villainess OC}
Norman Osborn/Green Goblin x {non-super OC}
Norman Osborn/Green Goblin x {heroine OC}
Norman Osborn/Green Goblin x {villainess OC}
Adrian Toomes/Vulture (he's voiced by Robert Englund, come on, gotta love him) x {non-super OC}
Max Dillon/Electro x {non-super OC}
Max Dillon/Electro x {heroine OC}
Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard (Spectacular Spiderman OR The Amazing Spiderman appearance) x {non-super OC}
Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard (Spectacular Spiderman OR The Amazing Spiderman appearance) x {heroine OC}

The Adventures of Tintin;;
I am using the word GIRL here VERY loosely. I do not mean underage at all! I'm using it because Tintin happens to be a younger (but still age appropriate) adventurer himself, and she would be in his age range (17 - 23). I will change this wording if required.
Tintin x {"villainess" OC}^
Tintin x {girl detective OC}
Captain Haddock x {"villainess" OC}
Captain Haddock x {girl detective OC}

Mass Effect;;
I refuse to participate in any conversation regarding the ending of the series.

Please, please, please, feel free to throw your alien OCs at me. I'd love to play versus any alien OCs.

I don't only play femShepard, but because this list is getting huge, I'm not going to go into all the other pairings that are possible unless I have a plot for them.

Garrus Vakarian x {femShepard}
Urdnot Wrex x {femShepard}
Kaiden Alenko x {femShepard}
David Anderson x {femShepard}
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau x {femShepard}
Saren Arterius x {femShepard}
Grunt x {femShepard}
Legion x {femShepard}
Mordin Solus x {femShepard}
Zaeed Massani x {femShepard}
The Illusive Man x {femShepard}
James Vega x {femShepard}
Javik x {femShepard}

Dragon Age;;
Due to the expansive list of Wardens and Hawkes you can make, I will only be providing a list of characters I would love to play with. We can discuss my character in further detail if need be. Also, due to DA:O and 2 taking place in the same timeline, a Hawke can be paired with someone from DA:O/A and a Warden with someone from DA2.
Alistair
Loghain Mac Tir
Sten
Duncan
Shale
Flemeth (DA2 appearance only)
Anders
Justice
The Architect
The Messenger
Sebastian Vael
Varric Tethras
Carver Hawke

A Nightmare on Elm Street;;
Don't judge. Remake Freddy (Jackie Earle Haley) is the teensiest bit preferred over Robert Englund Freddy, but I love them both.
Freddy x {dreamer}^

The Venture Brothers;;
Henchman 21/Gary x {"normal" OC}
Henchman 21/Gary x {rival henchman OC}
Henchman 21/Gary x {villainess OC}
Dr. Rusty Venture x {"normal" OC}
Dr. Rusty Venture x {villainess OC}
Dr. Rusty Venture x {OSI OC}
Byron Orpheus x {villainess OC}^
The Monarch x {villainess OC}
The Monarch x {OSI OC}

Wreck-it Ralph;;
Ralph x {Nicelander OC}
King Candy/Turbo x {Nicelander OC}
King Candy/Turbo x {Sugar Rush OC} (THIS OC WOULD NOT BE A YOUNG CHILD, as most Sugar Rush racers are. I'm just adding this so no one gets the wrong idea. She would be an older, age approriate racer.)

Treasure Planet;;
Silver x {pirate OC}
Jim x {pirate OC}

Star Wars;;
Preferabbly set during the Clone Wars. I generally prefer alien races (non-Twileks - you can try to sell me on them, but I'm kind of bored of them) to humans.
{Clone trooper OC} x {Clone trooper OC}^ (Would not be m x m, but f x m - just trust me.)
{Clone trooper OC} x {Force-user (Jedi or Sith) OC}
{Clone trooper OC} x {Bounty hunter OC}
{Clone trooper OC} x Cad Bane
{Force-user (Jedi or Sith) OC} x Cad Bane
{Bounty hunter OC} x Cad Bane
{Force-user (Jedi or Sith) OC} x Darth Maul
SWTOR timeline
{Trooper OC} x Tanno Vik
{Trooper OC} x Aric Jorgan

That's all for right now, as I'm not currently operating at 100%.

Anyway! I'll edit this with more ideas later. Thanks for checking my humble thread out.

RE: Boondock Tango's Command Post {f lf m - craving Batman}

I'm using this spot now as a 'currently craving' post - for when I'm REALLY BADLY craving something.

Currently craving - Batman and Watchmen
I am very, very badly craving Batman, mostly based off the Rocksteady/WB games (Asylum, City, Origins if anyone's played it, I will hide any plots/pairings that may contain potential spoilers for Origins ) or The Animated Series. Will list some plots I'm super craving, but until I can get to that, have some pairings I'd like, mostly in order, with highest being what is most craved.

Batman pairings/plots
{Doctor} x Bane
!! Plot
Venom, a highly addictive drug. With its usage comes great physical strength. With it, also comes addiction - a side effect, a weakness, that the villain Bane can no longer live with. For years, he has looked for a way to cure his addiction to Venom, and the Gotham City medical college may have just bred one - a young woman, a fresh mind to the field of toxicology and drug addiction.

Now to just make her see things his way.

{Uncorrupted policewoman} x Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin
!! Plot
Finally, the GCPD has a break - Oswald Cobblepot, the notorious black market arms dealer and master businessman, has slipped up and made a mistake. They are ready to take their prize and whisk him away to Blackgate, when things get complicated and a fresh cop rushes in to take care of business herself. But the rookie doesn't have any clue what she's getting herself into, as she puts herself squarely into the Penguin's clutches. What all will she do to keep herself unharmed?

{Maid} x Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin
!! Plot
Alfred Pennyworth - staunch butler for Bruce Wayne, Gotham's most eligible bachelor and a very well known billionaire. Everyone knows the two of them and Alfred's history as Bruce's caretaker, ever since he was a child. What most people don't know is that before being employed by the Wayne family, the Pennyworth's were employed by the Cobblepots, but that is a spot in their past that Alfred does not like to discuss. However, there's one problem: the Pennyworth's had a contract with the Cobblepots, one that has not been fulfilled properly.

To deter any messy legal action that Oswald might want to take against his hated rival, that "pretty boy Wayne", Alfred's niece volunteers to take care of the contract...

{Superheroine} x Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin

{Superheroine} OR {psychiatrist} x Johnathan Crane/The Scarecrow

!! Potential Origins spoiler
{Uncorrupted policewoman} OR {corrupt policewoman/lawyer} OR {superheroine} x Harvey Bullock

{Superheroine} x Slade Wilson/Deathstroke

{Uncorrupted policewoman} OR {superheroine} OR {non-super/civilian} x Roman Sionis/Black Mask

{Psychiatrist} x Edward Nashton/Nigma/The Riddler

{Psychiatrist} or {doctor} x Weylon Jones/Killer Croc

Watchmen/Before Watchmen;;
Moloch/Edgar Jacobi x {non-super OC} (I prefer his Before Watchmen appearance.)
Rorschach x {non-super OC}
Rorschach x {super OC}

RE: Boondock Tango's Command Post {f lf m - craving Batman}

As a rule, I don't generally do a lot in the way of "plotting" without a partner to bounce ideas off of. My "plots" are generally more in the way of wispy, free ideas, where details can be filled in as we go. Too much plot tends to bog the roleplay down, at least for me.

General plots/ideas
Sentient zombie x {OC};; 1​
She's never done this before, but this is what all necromancers have to do. They have to call up a spirit and put it in a body. It's a simple concept, it has to be, for it's the most used spell that a necromancer will use in his or her life time. But the first one is always special, the first one will last with you for a life time - at least, that's the idea. The first one is supposed to be more than just a drone, a soldier sent out to ravage and pillage and lay waste to lands and villages. The first one is an assistant of sorts, an Igor, if you will pardon the phrase. And she has to call him up, before she will be considered a real necromancer, and loosed upon the world. So she adjusts her body in the drawn pentagram, takes a deep breath... and calls.

OR

This is her 359th. She's been counting. She's been counting, because what else is there for her to do? She stomps back to her throne, the one made of dragon bones, so aged they're now black, and sits in a huff, contemplating her next move. A necromancer needs more than an army of undead minions to command, she needs something more intelligent, one by her side that can take care of things when she's indisposed. But so far, out of 359 of them, they've all managed to botch the job up. So she'll try. She'll try one more time, and this one better watch out, he better do his job, or else he'll go the way of the others. She was so glad she had the idea to mount their heads in the far eastern closet. They weren't using it for anything else anyway.

;; 2
"I come bearing the word of my god. That word is 'Begone'."

Years as a paladin serving the causes of Torm have honed her body, her mind, her soul, her sword. It cuts a swath through the evil armies of the undead that have lately been ravaging the land. She is a burning light in the darkness. A light that burns oh so bright... and has thus gained the attention of foes far more powerful than anything she's ever dealt with.

(Would really love a powerful lich to defeat her and subsequently start using her as a toy for his pleasure, training her to be his proper slut. Training could potentially involve gangbangs where she gets thrown into the midst of a horde of his minions or monsters if that's something interesting to my partner.)

Fandom plots/ideas
Pacific Rim

Hannibal Chau x {non-Jaeger-pilot OC};;
He's been working very hard at this job for quite some time now. It's made him - and the others before him - very rich, very desirable, and very hated. There's no more room in his back for a knife - all that's left is to stick one in the front, and there's only one person in the entire world that knows how to shank Hannibal Chau - THE Hannibal Chau - right in the front with a metaphorical knife and no repercussions.

His ex-wife.

Right in the same city. Doing the same work. Selling bits and pieces and somehow doing a better job of it than he ever expected. He's going to have to put a stop to it, the only question is... how?

Newt x {non-Jaeger-pilot OC};; (incest based)
Despite the fact that they were born within minutes of each other, their similar dress code, their love of tattoos, Newt and his sister have always been radically different from one another. While Kaiju are his thing, she finds his interest in the monsters disturbing and at times childish - she is stalwartly on the side of the Jaegers, and as a well-respected Jaeger engineer, works on them quite often. Not to mention she's always been more successful than he is - which is probably why he ends up sharing an apartment with her. Cheaper this way, and she does tend to take good care of him in the food department (she can grill a mean steak and her baked goods are to die for). However, there's one little problem - he's starting to notice his sister in ways he really probably shouldn't...

Hercules x {non-Jaeger-pilot OC};;
After the breach was sealed, after the Kaiju war was over, after his son had been touted a hero, Hercules left the command center that had, at the time, reminded him of a sinking submarine. He had grieved, and would have more to do. But as he sat on a plane heading back for Australia, a thought intruded on his mind of a young woman waiting there. Not for him, though, but the man she was waiting for wouldn't be coming back home.

It would be hard, telling her what had happened, but in the end, they could be there for each other. They could grieve together, comfort one another. Perfectly acceptable to do for his son's fiance, right?

Hellboy
Hellboy/Anung x {human OC};;
Whoever had decided to leave their newspaper in Hellboy's room would be reprimanded greatly. After all, he wasn't supposed to see that there was an ad concerning him and his need for a... "helper".

...Again.

And when his new "babysitter" had met him, she hadn't even blinked an eye or raised an eyebrow. Hellboy himself had been rather furious, throwing an arm back to slam into one of the newly erected steel walls of his room. After all, he didn't need someone looking after him, he was a grown man - er, demon - for God's sake! But as he stood there, his large right hand being simply held in place by her left one with no evident effort or pain on her part, he realized he might have gotten more than a babysitter.

Hellboy/Anung x {non-human OC};; 1
He was never the type to really think things through all that much. The mission he was on would have seemed too easy, too good to be true, to anyone else, but not to Hellboy. He was too busy pummeling baddies. So it wasn't until he got to the inner sanctum and saw the giant pentagram glowing with power that he realized something might be wrong with this entire scenario.

It was already too late, was the thing - he had spent too much time with the guards outside. Weak, sure, but there were a lot of them. More had just kept coming... that was the trick, of course. Don't waste power when all you need is time.

The entire room pulsed with power, before everything went dark. And out of the darkness, a teasing voice called, "Well, if it isn't big brother."

Hellboy/Anung x {non-human OC};; 2
Abe found the incantation in a book, old, dusty, ready to fall apart - the kind with onion-skin pages and illuminated text. It was the consensus of the entire B.R.P.D. that it wouldn't work, there was no possible way. Funny for them to think this, considering what their job is.

The ingredients are gathered, the mystical symbols drawn. One of the agents with a good speaking voice is brought in to chant the words. It does work, by the way, the incantation. It works like a charm, and in a flash of blinding white light, there's a figure in the room, a figure that wasn't there before. It's in the middle of the circle everyone's made, its form completely obscured by a large set of feathery white wings...
(Angels are boring, I know. But I can't resist the idea all the time. Corruption of the innocent is a rather favorite theme of mine.)

Nightmare on Elm Street
{Dreamer} x Freddy ;;
She was against moving to Elm Street from the start. She tried to tell her family that it was a cursed neighborhood, that the number of murders in that area was way too high for any sane person to want to live there. But they didn't listen, and eagerly moved into the beautiful colonial that, the young woman [17 - 20 age range] was soon to find out, had been the house where most of the murders had been perpetrated.

Upon going to sleep one night, she "awakes" into a dream, in the noisy, badly lit confines of a boiler room. Making her way through the maze of pipes and steam, she finds herself face to face with a monster. Fear roots her to a spot and as she stands there, he approaches, long metal claws clicking and clacking, and before she knows it...

The tips of the metal blades stop just inches away from her neck, and after a long moment, both dreamer and nightmare realize - he can't hurt her, for she is a rarity: a true innocent, having participated in none of the usual, sinful activities that a teenager is almost expected to participate in.

...But that doesn't mean that Freddy Krueger can't have some fun with her. After all, what happens in Dreamland, stays in Dreamland.

I'm placing this post here as a place holder for when I list out some rough plot ideas for both general and fandom pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom