Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fangbanger Roleplay [1 x 1 search]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
Fangs are a huge turn on for me, so I'm making a specific request thread calling for anyone who enjoys playing characters that have fangs. These characters can be the usual vampire or werewolves, to extremely unique beings like half spider/half human... whatever, anything that has fangs!

I'm willing to do any other plot that anyone has, but I also have a fairly simple one that could get complex. It could also be driven more plot-based or smut based, depending on what your preferences are.

So there's this bar called "Fangbanger". It's a place where immortals (non-humans) and humans can come together alike. Sometimes there is tension, as there is an extreme bias towards some creatures, and some creatures towards humans. But for the most part, it's a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of place and everyone is allowed. It's the first place to be doing so, so it's huge.

My character can be one of two characters:

1) A girl with a death wish. (Not that she'd actually die in this plot) She's having a rough life, and kind of has a "doesn't give a fuck" attitude as she lives without fear. A "Fanger" (Okay, so I'm getting a little too creative with these names XD) and her end up getting into it.

2) A vampire who falls for another creature that she's not familiar with, or anyone is familiar with for that matter.

This can drive to be just a fling, a messy relationship, or a murder plot where the two are the only witnesses to what went on-- or we could make it a cover up or something. Whichever.

Have I not tickled your fancy, yet?

Fine, I'll have to admit something else.

I'm a sucker for dark, twisted fairytale twists.
Really, I am.

I have an idea for the "traditional" fairytales listed below if you'd like to entertain the idea of each of them. I'll put a brief summary of the basic idea of the plots:

Little Red Riding Hood (basically, the first story of what started the vampire x werewolf feud)
Captain Hook (A fatal love story. You'd never guess what he was doing with Snow White)
Beauty And The Beast (The beast isn't an actual creature, but a man with control over everyone but her)
The Little Mermaid (Before she was condemned to the sea, she was actually a skilled sailor)
Sleeping Beauty (Waking up from the sleeping curse wasn't the end of the story, it was the beginning of a nightmare)

Those are about it, but if you have any other plot twists or ideas, shoot them over. :)

I roleplay MxF and F// only.
I roleplay in PMs and Threads only.
I roleplay when I'm not pressed for replies.
I roleplay for enjoyment, not as a part time job -- don't make it feel like one, please. It's all for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom