Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to my parlour! ((Returning))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar89

Planetoid
Let’s see if I can remember how to do this correctly.

I'm back after several months away and I want to apologize to all of my previous partners for leaving without a word. Real life got the better of me and I lost the inspiration to write as well as a working computer. It's taken me ages to get a new one but now that I have I'm returning to Blue Moon for a fresh start. I hope I can be forgiven and have a second chance to acquire some amazing writing partners.

Please respect the fact I'm not comfortable being a dominant female in a hetero pairing. I can be the seducer but I will not be a dom or a mistress to a male character. It's not my thing; I cannot get into it for the life of me.

Pairing wise I could go into this whole in depth list that would take over several posts so I’m going to put some basics down. Any variation of what is listed is fine, I’m not keen on poke girls or monster girls however so be careful when asking about it.

Keep in mind that I prefer to write three or more paragraphs a post. Any less and I find I grow bored quickly and often times have trouble coming up with replies.

Anthros
There is not much I won’t do in terms of Anthros; I have a special love for foxes, cats, wolves, dragons and snakes though. MalexMale, Male/Female, Futa/Male and on occasion Female/Female.

Fantasy
Bring it on! Give me a good fantasy pairing and 80 percent of the time I’ll be all over it. Gods, demons, angels, elves, shape shifters, Fae. I love how expansive the roleplays can be when fantasy is involved. Modern, Medieval, Ancient times most settings I’m all over when fantasy is involved. Gender pairings are same as above in the Anthro section.

Modern
I good modern realistic roleplay can be great fun as long as the plot holds up. Office, high school romance anything you can think of I’m willing to give it a shot. I do enjoy a good incest pairing every now again, usually between siblings as I don’t have much of a Dad/Mom complex. Personal favorites are Siblings, Boss/Employee, Online Meetings, Student/Teacher, and Rags to Riches. Once again pairings are same as listed above.

Futuristic/Steampunk
Steampunk is not something I’m extremely familiar with but I would love to learn. It’s a fascinating subject for me. Futuristic can be anything from Post-Apocalyptic to Different plants and Alien species. Pairings are of course Male/Male, Male/Female, Futa/Female and the occasional Female/Female.

I think that about covers it, I hope it isn’t too much to read, I wanted to do something other than the basics lists. Hope to hear from some potential Partners soon!

Quick note: I am no longer with versed in what animes are popular as I have not watched one in quite sometimes. So in order to avoid ruining a show for someone I'm going to say right now I will not do anything based in an anime universe.

Cravings

None currently so hit me with your best shot eh? I'm we can work out an amazing plot together.

RE: Welcome to my parlour ((Looking for various pairings))

FYI your f-list link is broken. There's an erroneous period in the url.

RE: Welcome to my parlour ((Looking for various pairings))

I fixed it, I didn't realize the period had somehow made it's way into the URL code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom