Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay, Nyaa? [FxF][FxFxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

neko_onna

Moon
Hello there. I'm neko_onna and I am super new. I was informed that I should try to make a request thread!

I'm not 100% sure about everything I like pairing wise, so feel free to message me for that (or just to chat!)

Here's My F-List, if that helps with anything.

As for pairings I think would be interesting(in order of current craving):
  • Scientist/Doctor x Assistant
  • Best friend x Best friend
  • Enemies (like a hate-lust thing)
  • Sister x Sister
  • Character with extremely bloodlust but isn't a vampire x Victim (includes the victim dying, gore, and maybe mind control)
  • Mistress x Slave
  • Vampire x Human
  • Succubus x Female Victim
  • Student x Teacher

Things I Don't Like:
  • Parent x child
  • Bare feet
  • Either side being older than 30
  • Unrealistic amount of body fluid

I'm a switch leaning towards dom, but I'd love to play sub more often.

I'd like to roleplay with just female characters. Favorite body features that I find attractive are include small noses, small ears, big breasts, smooth skin, long thin legs, nice shoulders, blue eyes, and well defined backs. I am fine with any hairstyle except for pixie cuts or bald. Cat ears are great, too.

And I realize it's hard over text, but sounds are really my thing. <3

But yeah. If you just want to chat, I'm open for that too ^^

Hi babe. I'm extremely into nekomimi,so I have to ask at least if you'd do a mxfxf or mxf?

Tentigo said:
Hi babe. I'm extremely into nekomimi,so I have to ask at least if you'd do a mxfxf or mxf?

Thanks for asking, but I'd rather stick to what I've listed. Sowweh

I'm up for fxfxf then...if you're okay with it being my first time playing a girl?

Tentigo said:
I'm up for fxfxf then...if you're okay with it being my first time playing a girl?
Not to be mean, but I'd rather have someone with a little more experience as a girl, since I'm pretty new to this whole thing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom