Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Life - Gamer's Saving Kids! (2014)

kuro_bara

Supernova
(edited-February 14)

Hi Bluemoon! I wanted to share this event with everyone in the hopes of growing the Gamer's United team this year. On October 25th we will be doing a 24 hour video game marathon to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. If you sign up and register for Extra Life through the links provided below, you get to choose which hospital your funds raised go to. If you are interested in helping out but not up for playing you can check out my personal page but that is NOT what I am after here.

I would love for a few people from the awesome community here to join the team and help Gamer's United reach there goal. I will be hopefully doing things through out the year to help promote the team and raise awareness of the event to make everyone on the team successful in reaching whatever goals they set whether it be 100.00 or 500.00.

Hope to see some of you join us!

Extra-Life: http://www.extra-life.org
Team Page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=14698
Personal Page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=90093

RE: Extra Life - Gamer's Saving Kids!

Hope you guys reach your goal tonight! c:

I'll definitely stop by and check it out, I enjoy watching these streams - may be a little tight in the pocket, but, I can definitely give you two some of my evening (if not all of it).

Though, with being a lurker and all, I may or may not be found chatting up fellow viewers. xD

Yayyyy! Thank you! Bring friends! I don't know how many viewers there will be xD

Hey edited the first post to reflect this years event and what I am doing, will update when things change! I would love to hear if anyone has any interest in this?

This is very sweet and dedicating. I wish you good luck. =3

I shared the site via facebook and requested that any of my gaming friends did the same. I encourage everyone on Blue Moon who is interested in this effort to follow suit. Who doesn't want to have fun while working for a great cause?​

Right! That is why I decided to do it. I have done it two years in a row. Last year I live streamed almost all 24 hours, with a variety of games. There were many shenanigans to be had. I'd love to have more people on the team and make a network, work together to hit an awesome target! Just cause we aren't in the same area doesn't mean we can't work together <3

A BMR League of Legends team would be great for this! When we're closer to the date, if I've settled back into the community here, I just might try to pull one together for the event.​

Hahaha when we played we started with Left 4 Dead 2, which I had never played ever, and I was AWFUL at it. The more tired I got the worse I got at each game I played, I think the absolute worst was Trine 2 omg I laughed so much I couldnt play.

Back
Top Bottom