Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space and or Halloween Role play anyone......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
So this is another request thread. I wanted to maybe find a creative writing partner for a space themed role-play. Nothing like Star Wars or Star Trek even though them are both legendary but more along the lines of movies like Pandorum, Shunshine, Event Horizon and maybe even aspects of The Thing. We create a crew, create a mission and role play it out. It be a different setting than just regular pairings I’m use to doing like bro/sis or other normal modern day pairings.

Someone mentioned this plot to me elsewhere so I'm using it as a starter and I think it holds potential. So here is a plot I am willing to work on and alter with somebody for a space role play.

It takes place far into the future. Earth is no longer hospitable to humans, but space travel allowed the colonization of a handful of planets. Some people live on space stations, which are overcrowded and awful, while only the rich can afford to live on planets.

Our characters are traveling on a ship to find a new planet, but the mission isn't going well due to an incompetent captain. We are low on resources, and happen to come across an old colony. There are no available records of its existence, and there is a good chance it has a few resources we desperately need. Our characters investigate the ship, and find it to not only be functioning and a small city's worth of people inside, but that these people have evolved psychic abilities.

Also I am looking for horror type role plays, Halloweenish, Halloween is over with but its still Autumn and I didn’t make a request during the first part of October. Looking for something to role play like the Halloween Movie, something like Dexter….welcome to hear any suggestion as long as its got the Halloween feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom