Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would love an rp over IM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing013049

Super-Earth
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I am always looking for new rp partners though through my various threads that I have created I have come to find out that I like particular things. I do not mean kinks because honestly I am up for anything but death, non-cone, and of course the normal anything that belongs in the toilet. I am meaning more towards literacy, smut vs. plot and first vs. third person.

-First of all I love, love, love plot. I love a good strong build-up with my characters, getting to know each other before the sex. I do not and I repeat DO NOT just do smut. I want some substance behind the rp. If I just wanted to cyber, I would just go have sex with my fiancee. When it comes to plot and smut I prefer a 60/40 with 60% being plot. I am not saying that we won't have sex in the rp for a month but I don't want a few lines then bam they are in the bedroom going at it. Get me?
-Second. I only rp in third person. I also ask that my rp partner does as well. Even when I read novels I can't stand reading first person. It makes it feel like I am the one doing the actions and I prefer to stand over the scene. Play God as it may be.
-Lastly. I am not advanced, literate or semi-literate. I can be all of the above. I am neutral. I get really creative at times where I have written four paragraphs. I have been less creative and only written one. It honestly depends on where we are in the rp.

Now on a side note. I am a mother of a six month old baby girl. I have a fiancee who I see only in the evenings and weekends. So I will rp as much as I can but if I need to go because I have baby aggro or my fiancee wants to talk and chill together. I am going to go. Honestly the best time for me to rp is either late in the evening as in 9 central time, or during the day before 4 central time. Not saying that those five hours between can't be used for rping it's just a little harder to rp. :)

I will rp over PM's and IM's no threads sorry. I like to keep my writing private. I only have AIM and YIM and I am always on, and I mean always. I will always be able to receive your ping I just may not be able to respond right away. I swear I am a really nice person I promise. I just know what I like and what I don't like.

Kinks: Like I sad above I will not do death, anything that belongs in a toilet and anything non-con. My all time favorite kinks have to be pregnancy, and a dominant male.

Genres: I will rp anything basically as long as it isn't Games, Books, and Movies. If you want to rp something particular please just PM me and ask.

**** I have currently craving a rp where a mob boss princess gets together with a drug dealer. Or something where the mob princess deals drugs and pulls in a "good" kid who she bring into her life of wealth and fun.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. I really look forward to talking with everyone. Please have a great day and enjoy life!

P.s.- I really prefer to play with male characters not saying I won't rp with females but I am not big into fxf or mxm.

UPDATE:
I WILL NOT DO CHEATING!! If that is what you looking for sorry it won't happen from me. I don't like it, I won't do it.

PLEASE USE GRAMMAR! I have never been a big snob on grammar but one sentence with no quotation marks, or periods or commas I just can't do. I need some type of detail please.

Bump! I am back for only a short time. I have not stopped rping only stopped taking requests for a while but since Summer break is only 2 weeks away I am looking for more! I have one or two more spots open, needing to fill my time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom