Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would love an rp over IM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing013049

Super-Earth
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I am always looking for new rp partners though through my various threads that I have created I have come to find out that I like particular things. I do not mean kinks because honestly I am up for anything but death, non-cone, and of course the normal anything that belongs in the toilet. I am meaning more towards literacy, smut vs. plot and first vs. third person.

-First of all I love, love, love plot. I love a good strong build-up with my characters, getting to know each other before the sex. I do not and I repeat DO NOT just do smut. I want some substance behind the rp. If I just wanted to cyber, I would just go have sex with my fiancee. When it comes to plot and smut I prefer a 60/40 with 60% being plot. I am not saying that we won't have sex in the rp for a month but I don't want a few lines then bam they are in the bedroom going at it. Get me?
-Second. I only rp in third person. I also ask that my rp partner does as well. Even when I read novels I can't stand reading first person. It makes it feel like I am the one doing the actions and I prefer to stand over the scene. Play God as it may be.
-Lastly. I am not advanced, literate or semi-literate. I can be all of the above. I am neutral. I get really creative at times where I have written four paragraphs. I have been less creative and only written one. It honestly depends on where we are in the rp.

Now on a side note. I am a mother of a six month old baby girl. I have a fiancee who I see only in the evenings and weekends. So I will rp as much as I can but if I need to go because I have baby aggro or my fiancee wants to talk and chill together. I am going to go. Honestly the best time for me to rp is either late in the evening as in 9 central time, or during the day before 4 central time. Not saying that those five hours between can't be used for rping it's just a little harder to rp. :)

I will rp over PM's and IM's no threads sorry. I like to keep my writing private. I only have AIM and YIM and I am always on, and I mean always. I will always be able to receive your ping I just may not be able to respond right away. I swear I am a really nice person I promise. I just know what I like and what I don't like.

Kinks: Like I sad above I will not do death, anything that belongs in a toilet and anything non-con. My all time favorite kinks have to be pregnancy, and a dominant male.

Genres: I will rp anything basically as long as it isn't Games, Books, and Movies. If you want to rp something particular please just PM me and ask.

**** I have currently craving a rp where a mob boss princess gets together with a drug dealer. Or something where the mob princess deals drugs and pulls in a "good" kid who she bring into her life of wealth and fun.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. I really look forward to talking with everyone. Please have a great day and enjoy life!

P.s.- I really prefer to play with male characters not saying I won't rp with females but I am not big into fxf or mxm.

UPDATE:
I WILL NOT DO CHEATING!! If that is what you looking for sorry it won't happen from me. I don't like it, I won't do it.

PLEASE USE GRAMMAR! I have never been a big snob on grammar but one sentence with no quotation marks, or periods or commas I just can't do. I need some type of detail please.

Nightwing013049 said:
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I am always looking for new rp partners though through my various threads that I have created I have come to find out that I like particular things. I do not mean kinks because honestly I am up for anything but death, non-cone, and of course the normal anything that belongs in the toilet. I am meaning more towards literacy, smut vs. plot and first vs. third person.

-First of all I love, love, love plot. I love a good strong build-up with my characters, getting to know each other before the sex. I do not and I repeat DO NOT just do smut. I want some substance behind the rp. If I just wanted to cyber, I would just go have sex with my fiancee. When it comes to plot and smut I prefer a 60/40 with 60% being plot. I am not saying that we won't have sex in the rp for a month but I don't want a few lines then bam they are in the bedroom going at it. Get me?
-Second. I only rp in third person. I also ask that my rp partner does as well. Even when I read novels I can't stand reading first person. It makes it feel like I am the one doing the actions and I prefer to stand over the scene. Play God as it may be.
-Lastly. I am not advanced, literate or semi-literate. I can be all of the above. I am neutral. I get really creative at times where I have written four paragraphs. I have been less creative and only written one. It honestly depends on where we are in the rp.

Now on a side note. I am a mother of an almost three month old. I have a fiancee who I see only in the evenings and weekends. So I will rp as much as I can but if I need to go because I have baby aggro or my fiancee wants to talk and chill together. I am going to go. Honestly the best time for me to rp is either late in the evening as in 9 central time, or during the day before 4 central time. Not saying that those five hours between can't be used for rping it's just a little harder to rp. :)

I will rp over PM's and IM's no threads sorry. I like to keep my writing private. I only have AIM and YIM and I am always on, and I mean always. I will always be able to receive your ping I just may not be able to respond right away. I swear I am a really nice person I promise. I just know what I like and what I don't like.

Kinks: Like I sad above I will not do death, anything that belongs in a toilet and anything non-con. My all time favorite kinks have to be pregnancy, and a dominant male.

Genres: I will rp anything basically as long as it isn't Games, Books, and Movies. If you want to rp something particular please just PM me and ask.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. I really look forward to talking with everyone. Please have a great day and enjoy life!

P.s.- I really prefer to play with male characters not saying I won't rp with females but I am not big into fxf or mxm.

Feel free to IM at baberuthslugger@yahoo.com to discuss a scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom