Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM heavy scene,girls and guys welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarakitty

Moon
I'm looking for some bdsm play,whether I"m dom or sub is up to you. The scene will be a master/slave or pet/slave. Please dont message me wanting vanilla bdsm, I want something that will be fucked up,something raunchy. Toys will be a must,bondage should be used sparingly, after all it's no fun if all a person can do is lay there and just take punishment. Teasing ,cum denial,orgasm denial are all a big plus with me.I'm willing to play as futa or have a girl play as futa,or as just a normal girl.

If you want to do this scene please let me know a few of my kinks that you want to use. Please put the title of pm as "bdsm" so I know that it was this thread that you saw.

One pet peave of mine is reply's that are very small. At minimum you should shoot for about ten lines of text when your writing. 5 can be acceptable from time to time.

Also when you first message me please put something in there that will catch my interest and get me excited to play with you. Sending me a message that says "Hi I saw your thread and I like it, lets fuck" will not give me any incentive to role play with you.
My f list, enjoy ;)
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/sarakitty1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom