Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM on the prowl - grim & gritty Fantasy stories {M looking for creative F}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkirk

Planetoid
*Please do NOT post in this thread. Thank you*

If you have clicked this thread - and by this point I am certain sure you have - you will probably have at least an idea of what you might get yourself into.
As this formidable thread’s heading suggests, I am offering my humble services as a Dungeon Master. That does not mean that there will be tedious dice rolling and it does not necessarily mean that there will be any dungeons, at all.
What it does mean is that I would love to create a story full of adventure and smut for you to experience. A gritty story, filled with lecherous men, eager to take advantage of a beautiful, young heroine. A grim story of unheard dangers and hopeless struggles, of epic victories and crushing failures. And I want you, dear reader, to be part of this story...

I am looking for:
  • A grim & gritty story in which I take the role of a DM rather than the role of a certain character. Even though I’d prefer a Fantasy setting I might agree on a Sci Fi setting.
  • A healthy blend of story and sex. One simply keeps us interested and entertained while the other is what we’ve all come for.
  • Let us be wild! Let us be creative! Let us venture to all those places we can only reach by the power of our imagination.
  • Let us be wild and creative when it comes to the carnal pleasures, too. There’s so many ways to celebrate fornication, so many positions to try, so many sins to commit and a whole abundance of surroundings to be used.
  • A partner willing to play via PMs or email!

The Settings I’d love to play in:

• The Witcher - I recently acquired those games during a Steam Sale and instantly fell in love. I devoured the books, the wikis and even trudged through the TV show. If you are interested in this grand world of lust & violence, betrayal & fate, moral issues and irony you will be treated like a queen!
  • Skyrim - I’ve lost the count of hours I’ve spent in the land of Skyrim. To claim I knew every single place would be a vile lie, for every play through I discover something new, but I know my way around the land of the Nords. And I’d be more than willing to offer my experience to an adventurous, young heroine.
  • A Song of Ice and Fire - or Game of Thrones, if you prefer it that way. Hardly anyone will need an explanation what this is about! Westeros it is, but be warned! I am not intending to re-enact the story of the books/series. I don’t even intend to use the story’s current events. Our story will take place shortly before Robert Baratheon’s rebellion, some 15 years before the events of A Song of Ice and Fire.
  • Dragon Age - Another game I’ve wasted quite a few hours of my life on. I liked the first one, I adored the second part and I am impatiently waiting for the third part. That said, Dragon Age takes one of the back seats in this list behind ASOIAF and especially Skyrim and the incredible world of The Witcher.
  • Warhammer - Fantasy as well as 40k are more than fine. Even though I’ve never played the table top games I consider myself a huge fan. Incredible atmosphere and tons of wicked men and vile creatures to come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom