Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Wicked (Retooled again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
I'm a man of many tastes, and here's where I choose to store 'em.

But before getting to the meat of the thread I suppose it's important to get some basics out of the way, thin the herd a bit.

What I look for in a partner:

* I'm bisexual in real life, and as a result I'm open to writing any gender pairing under the sun. I'm a male but I have no problem playing a female character or working with other guys playing female characters. I'd be a hypocrite if I had a problem with that after all.
* I'm not too demanding when it comes to post length. Just give 1-3 paragraphs of well written stuff, and we'll all be good. I'm a student so I'd prefer avoiding massive novella-length posts. It's just too draining.
* Be communicative. For the love of good there is nothing that enrages me more than a person contacting me, working out details with me, and then just ditching me. If you lose interest than actually tell me, rather than just skipping merrily away without another message.

Kinks n' such:

I love:
* Futanari
* Ageplay
* Milfs
* Incest
* Interracial
* Excessive cum and large cocks
* Corruption
* Group Sex
* Pregnancy

I loathe:
* Scat
* Gore
* Snuff
* Vore of any sort
* Pleasure denial

My current cravings:

Gender-swapped TMNT: As ever, Rule 34 is rather influential. I doubt this will garner much interest but I think it would be fun all the same. I'd like to play a male April O'Neil opposite a female Splinter or the female Turtles. Weird I know, but pictures are wonderful for getting someone hot under the collar.

NSFW, obviously:
http://rule34-data-000.paheal.net/_images/136be350bb97a18c5c793631d73e1120/1168847%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Rule_63%20Splinter%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png
http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/4c5998706ffb0e75c95d2aaa6fa8f749/1290755%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Donatello%20Rule_63%20Splinter%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png
http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/eb47c987986a3821a5ca829fb441c4c3/1168202%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Michelangelo%20Rule_63%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png

Anything Spider-Man related: Since they'll be undoing 'Superior' Spider-Man soon, I kind of want to get back into the swing (Ha!) of things and do some RP's related to Peter Parker as Spider-Man. It could be a plot that undoes One More Day, something involving Black Cat, or Peter hooking up with one or several Marvel heroines. Or a DC crossover.

Seriously, pitch me an idea here and I'll roll with it. An-y-thing.

Anthros: It's been a long time since I did anything related to anthros, and I kinda miss it. So I'd like to do something involving anthro/furry characters and as its such a broad subject it can involve any gender pairing, setting or plot. Just message me if there's anything that you want to hammer out involving anthros.

List of Fandoms:
When it comes to fandoms, I kinda have a preference for canon x canon otherwise I feel I'm stepping into weird fanfic territory. But if you're convincing enough I can go or OC x Canon. Feel free to suggest any pairings of characters that come into your pervy head.

Also unless it's an RPG setting, I don't do OC x OC. No point in using the setting unless characters from the setting in some way, in my view.

-Marvel Comics
-DC Comics (Including animated and film series)
-Crossovers between the two
-Ben 10 (Omniverse introduces quite a few interesting characters)
-Elder Scrolls
-Fallout
-Total Drama Series
-Borderlands
-Dragon Ball
-Naruto
-Kill La Kill
- Attack on Titan/Shigeki no Kyojin
-Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
-Saints Row
-Fairly Odd Parents
-Pokemon (Games/anime/whatever)
-Adventure Time
-TMNT
-Disney Girls
-How to Train Your Dragon
-Kim Possible

Pairings are very open, just feel free to suggest some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom