Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Wicked (Retooled again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
I'm a man of many tastes, and here's where I choose to store 'em.

But before getting to the meat of the thread I suppose it's important to get some basics out of the way, thin the herd a bit.

What I look for in a partner:

* I'm bisexual in real life, and as a result I'm open to writing any gender pairing under the sun. I'm a male but I have no problem playing a female character or working with other guys playing female characters. I'd be a hypocrite if I had a problem with that after all.
* I'm not too demanding when it comes to post length. Just give 1-3 paragraphs of well written stuff, and we'll all be good. I'm a student so I'd prefer avoiding massive novella-length posts. It's just too draining.
* Be communicative. For the love of good there is nothing that enrages me more than a person contacting me, working out details with me, and then just ditching me. If you lose interest than actually tell me, rather than just skipping merrily away without another message.

Kinks n' such:

I love:
* Futanari
* Ageplay
* Milfs
* Incest
* Interracial
* Excessive cum and large cocks
* Corruption
* Group Sex
* Pregnancy

I loathe:
* Scat
* Gore
* Snuff
* Vore of any sort
* Pleasure denial

My current cravings:

Gender-swapped TMNT: As ever, Rule 34 is rather influential. I doubt this will garner much interest but I think it would be fun all the same. I'd like to play a male April O'Neil opposite a female Splinter or the female Turtles. Weird I know, but pictures are wonderful for getting someone hot under the collar.

NSFW, obviously:
http://rule34-data-000.paheal.net/_images/136be350bb97a18c5c793631d73e1120/1168847%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Rule_63%20Splinter%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png
http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/4c5998706ffb0e75c95d2aaa6fa8f749/1290755%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Donatello%20Rule_63%20Splinter%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png
http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/eb47c987986a3821a5ca829fb441c4c3/1168202%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Michelangelo%20Rule_63%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png

Anything Spider-Man related: Since they'll be undoing 'Superior' Spider-Man soon, I kind of want to get back into the swing (Ha!) of things and do some RP's related to Peter Parker as Spider-Man. It could be a plot that undoes One More Day, something involving Black Cat, or Peter hooking up with one or several Marvel heroines. Or a DC crossover.

Seriously, pitch me an idea here and I'll roll with it. An-y-thing.

Anthros: It's been a long time since I did anything related to anthros, and I kinda miss it. So I'd like to do something involving anthro/furry characters and as its such a broad subject it can involve any gender pairing, setting or plot. Just message me if there's anything that you want to hammer out involving anthros.

List of Fandoms:
When it comes to fandoms, I kinda have a preference for canon x canon otherwise I feel I'm stepping into weird fanfic territory. But if you're convincing enough I can go or OC x Canon. Feel free to suggest any pairings of characters that come into your pervy head.

Also unless it's an RPG setting, I don't do OC x OC. No point in using the setting unless characters from the setting in some way, in my view.

-Marvel Comics
-DC Comics (Including animated and film series)
-Crossovers between the two
-Ben 10 (Omniverse introduces quite a few interesting characters)
-Elder Scrolls
-Fallout
-Total Drama Series
-Borderlands
-Dragon Ball
-Naruto
-Kill La Kill
- Attack on Titan/Shigeki no Kyojin
-Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
-Saints Row
-Fairly Odd Parents
-Pokemon (Games/anime/whatever)
-Adventure Time
-TMNT
-Disney Girls
-How to Train Your Dragon
-Kim Possible

Pairings are very open, just feel free to suggest some.

RE: Something Wicked

Celebrities:

As of late I've kinda wanted to do more celeb based scenes. Really I'll do anything involving them, from breeding to interracial, to adultery and (Willing!) slavery. The following is a list of starlets, in no real order of preference:

Zooey Deschanel
Emma Watson
Amy Adams
Noureen DeWulf
Ariana Grande
Miley Cyrus
Victoria Justice
Kaley Cuocuo
Jeanette McCurdy
Kat Dennings
Emilia Clarke
Sofia Vergara
Sarah Hyland
Rihanna
Tina Fey
Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus
Jaime Pressly
Selena Gomez
Jennifer Lawrence
Antje Traue
Mila Kunis
Lena Headey
Cobie Smulders
Alyson Hannigan
Marilyn Monroe*
Audrey Hepburn*

* I have a specific plot in mind for these two, so PM me for details if you're interested.

I do have a few plots in mind, rather dirty ones, so feel free to message and ask, or suggest your own pairings. As is always the case, any gender pairing is optional.

I did have a new idea that just came to mind recently. The other day I heard of these businesses that you can pay to simulate a kidnapping and hold you captive for some indefinite period. The plot I had involved a female celebrity, bored with her current state of affairs and wanting some excitement, uses a service such as this. She's taken prisoner by a professional and is effectively his property for a month, and nobody will be searching for her as the celebrity told her friends, family and agent that she'd be spending a month on vacation on an island with poor cellphone reception. After the month of rough sex and slave treatment she develops a sort of Stockholm syndrome for her 'captor' and enen keeps in touch with him for rough encounters.

Well I'm a pervert, and the Minecraft community has been all too eager to add fuel to my fire. I recently discovered a new mod called Mob Talker, which transforms the mobs of the game into monster girls...and that gave me a good reason to update this thread.

http://cdn.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1234/MobTalkerWallpaperDesktopAdjust_3398397.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7t8f0doYT1qf6jyuo1_1280.jpg

So basically I'd like to do a Minecraft RP involving a miner (Of any gender) hooking up with one or several of the mobtalker girls. As Minecraft is the most open sandbox I can imagine, the story is something we can sculpt from the ground up. So message me if you want to hammer some details out.

I'm interested~ Especially with the 'Pokemorphs'. c: Say we talk about it in a PM?

RE: Something Wicked (Now with even more stuff)

MellowYellow said:
I'm a man of many tastes, and here's where I choose to store 'em.

But before getting to the meat of the thread I suppose it's important to get some basics out of the way, thin the herd a bit.

What I look for in a partner:

* I'm bisexual in real life, and as a result I'm open to writing any gender pairing under the sun. I'm a male but I have no problem playing a female character or working with other guys playing female characters. I'd be a hypocrite if I had a problem with that after all.
* I'm not too demanding when it comes to post length. Just give 1-3 paragraphs of well written stuff, and we'll all be good. I'm a student so I'd prefer avoiding massive novella-length posts. It's just too draining.
* Be communicative. For the love of good there is nothing that enrages me more than a person contacting me, working out details with me, and then just ditching me. If you lose interest than actually tell me, rather than just skipping merrily away without another message.

Kinks n' such:

I love:
* Futanari
* Ageplay
* Milfs
* Incest
* Excessive cum and large cocks
* Corruption
* Group Sex
* Pregnancy

I loathe:
* Scat
* Gore
* Snuff
* Vore of any sort
* Pleasure denial

My current cravings:

Well I'm a pervert, and the Minecraft community has been all too eager to add fuel to my fire. I recently discovered a new mod called Mob Talker, which transforms the mobs of the game into monster girls...and that gave me a good reason to update this thread.

http://cdn.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1234/MobTalkerWallpaperDesktopAdjust_3398397.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7t8f0doYT1qf6jyuo1_1280.jpg

So basically I'd like to do a Minecraft RP involving a miner (Of any gender) hooking up with one or several of the mobtalker girls. As Minecraft is the most open sandbox I can imagine, the story is something we can sculpt from the ground up. So message me if you want to hammer some details out.

Pokemorphs
I got three different ideas involving anthromorphic Pokemon.

1) May, Misty or Dawn (Or all three if you were feeling up to it.) come across a mysterious new island where al the Pokemon have evolved to be similar to humans, while still maintaining their powers and most of their animal features. Needless to say, these creatures are all too eager to try mating with human females.

2) Basically a gender-reversed version of the last idea, with a male trainer coming upon the strange island. Could go to almost any gender pairing you want.

3) Arceus, in an attempt to bring humans and pokemon closer together, releases a wave of energy that transforms all the Pokemon of the planet into anthro's. One trainer is certainly shocked by the transformation, but his newly transformed Pokemon is eager to try and mate with her beloved trainer.

List of Fandoms:
When it comes to fandoms, I kinda have a preference for canon x canon otherwise I feel I'm stepping into weird fanfic territory. But if you're convincing enough I can go or OC x Canon.

Also unless it's an RPG setting, I don't do OC x OC. No point in using the setting unless characters from the setting in some way, in my view.

-Marvel Comics
-DC Comics (Including animated and film series)
-Crossovers between the two
-Ben 10 (Omniverse introduces quite a few interesting characters)
-Elder Scrolls
-Fallout
-Borderlands
-Dragon Ball
-Naruto
-Kill La Kill
-Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
-Saints Row
-Pokemon (Games/anime/whatever)

Pairings are very open, just feel free to suggest some.

Hello sexy! Would you caree to play today. We discuss several ideas the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom