Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To find the secret (nightsorceress and Manada)

"I am sorry to hear that." She looked down not wanting to say more that might bring up bad memories for him. "Whatever you don't bring of if you don't have enough I cN get for you." She tried to be helpful "when your ready I have a carriage waiting outside" she then turn and let him finish packing on his own

Chris looked at the vampire and smiled, he continued to pack some clothes. He isn't long, soon he is back in his living room. His mind racing almost like he was excitted to get out of there, go somewhere new. It almost made him feel young again. "Where are we going Auoura ? " Chris asked holding his case in his hands, "I am done and don't really need anything else here....we can even burn this place down" he smiled

Aurora was waiting by the door for him when he appeared with his suite case. "We for now we are going to my home about a days journey from here however we will then move to another home I have one that is further way from the people who hired you." She opened the door and stepped outside as promised there was a carriage waiting there. The coach men open the door and took Chris suite case to store once Chris and Aurora were in the carriage the carriage was off

Stepping in to the carrage Chris sits down across of Aurora, he glances around the inside. "This is a nice carriage, I have never been in one so well built, I have only used the simpler ones, they make a lot a noises, and are old, this almost looks like it's for royalty" Chris chuckled a bit, leaning forward a bit as the carriage began to move. He glances at his old home once more, and watched it fade away. "So....tell me a bit about yourself" Chris said leaning back, looking at his new companion

Aurora smiled a mischief smiled " perhaps it was built for royalty" she then glanced out the window. "You should rest now we have plenty of time to get to know each other once we are at my home" the carriage was quickly leaving the city behind. Leaving his world behind. They rode for hours in the carriage, tacking twists and turns places deep in the country side that few new even existed let alone knew how to get to. The journey finally came to an end when they arrived at a estate that guarded. The carriage pulled to the front door and the foot men open then door and help her out of the carriage. Once Chris had stepped out of the carriage she led him to the front door. "This is my home, you are welcome to anything you would like and the servants will help you with anything." She then lead him through the marble foyer and up a grand stair case. She lead him down a hall. She stopped in fron of a carved door. " this is your room, it has a bath that adjoins it I realized you may want to change or just rest from the journey. My room is directly across the hall."

Chris didn't talk for the rest of the trip, it didn't seem that long though, maybe he was excited and it made time fly. As they pull up to the house Chris can see the large house, and his mouth drops, just who was she, what the hell did he get himself into. Stepping out of the carriage Chris follows, Aurora his eyes looking everything Chris felt like he was a kid, this was amazing. Then e was shown to his room, he was tired but didn't know if he could sleep. "I don't know if I can sleep but I shall try...thank you for taking me in" Chris bows and slowly enters the large room, he could have sworn it was the size of his house if you compacted it and put it into a room. Chris rubs his fingers over the walls, the window, the bed, he checks out the washroom and is just amazed at how great everything was. He threw himself onto the bed, of course it was soft. He didn't even realize it, but soon Chris fell asleep, and he slept sprawled over the bed

Aurora smiled as he slipped into the room. She hoped he would have a restful night. She entered her room she was glad to be home. She washed before bed and slipped into a silk nightgown. She climbed into bed and she too quickly fell a sleep. The next morning she a woke early and changed. She then went down stairs and the servants handed her a large glass of blood which she drank hungrily then entered the sitting room while she waited for Chris to wake

Chris slept like a rock, and only woke up cause of the birds chirping he had no idea what was going on. Shooting out if bed Chris stands in the middle of the extravagant room, blinking it slowly comes to him. Then he remembers, he has pretty much run away with a very important vampire, and now he guessd he lived here. Thinking best to shower he does, it was all so nice better then what e had hopping in Chris showers pretty quickly then gets dressed. Not thinking about what he grabbed e picked up a white tee that was a bit small, it hugged his body, and showed off his build. So in his shirt and pants he threw on Chris wonders around till he actually finds the living room where Aurora was. "Morning" Chris said his hair messily finger combed

Aurora was sitting on a large couch she was reading a book and sipping coffee when he entered the room. She smiled at him. She looked better this morning, her hair was shines he skin seemed to have a healthy glow. "Good morning, I hope you slept well." Just then a servant appeared with a tray with breakfast for him. She set the food on a table next to chair for him.

He wasn't expecting breakfast, as a servent places a tray down Chris thanks them, and sits down at the table. "Thanks for breakfast....yes I slept well....how did you sleep?" Chris asked feelings tad awkward this all felt weird, but he tries to relax and eat. Digging into the scrambled eggs and bacon with toast he eats up. He eats quickly for he was hungry not eating much last night, he barely finished and someone came and takes his dirty plate away. Then he was offered coffee which he took black. With the coffee Chris got up and sat on the couch next to Aurora but there was plenty space in between. Feeling pressure to talk Chris looks at his coffee and to Aurora "so tell me who you are and why I was doing what I was doing ?" Chris asked taking a sip of his coffee

Aurora smiled as he ate she set down the book she was reading and sipped her coffee she knew this morning he would ask her questions, and she was prepared to answe what she could. She did not have to wait long for the questions to start. "As with many things in this world there is an order to things. In the vampire world there is an order as well; it has to do with age, with age comes more knowledge and also more power. I am the second eat oldest vampire still alive there is just one that is older than I and he is a mystery to us all. So you see I am a desirable target for the people you worked for

Chris nodded and accidentally spoke "and with age come beauty" he nodded and realized what he said covering his mouth Chris blushes and looks away. "Then how did you end up fully in my possession I would think it would be hard for you to get caught " Chris said taking a sip of his coffee avoiding eye contact for a moment but he turns his gaze to Aurora she was quiet beautiful. Someone comes by and offers a re fill and Chris politely says no, he crosses his arms across his chest and listens to Aurora talk

"Cause the people you worked for are tricky." She said softly looking down. She knew he was embrasset about calling her beautiful so did not bring any attention to it. "I have a weakeness for children and the people you worked for knew it used it to draw me out so you could capture me"

"Oh....." Chris paused and felt bad, he puts his coffee down and walks i front of Aurora. And gets down on all fours and bows to her "I am sorry, I didn't know, if I had known i would have tried to stop them...if if you want you can beat me....I don't mind...I am sorry I had no clue...." Chris said his head down low avoiding the gaze of Aurora.

Aurora was startled by him suddenly in front of her. She shook her head and tried to get him up. "Chris of course you did not know. I know that, please get up," her voice was soft there was no anger in her tone.

Glancing up Chris saw Auroras face and it was gentle, he gets up with her, and stands toe to toe with her. "My....you are really pretty...." Chris said awe struck as he held onto her arms standing infront of her. Only distracted by someone taking his coffee "hey hey no no no touching my coffee, I ain't done yet" Chris let's go of Aurora and picks up his cup and drinks some more and finishes it "now I am done...." He hands it back to the young lady who tired to take his coffee. Chris sat back down and drummed his fingers not sure what to do

Aurora blushed now she never had any tell how pretty she was, and Chris seemed to truly mean it. When the servant came in to take she giggled when Chris stopped him. "It's alright they can bring more or anything else you like all you to do is ask" as Chris sat she sat as well "you are also welcome to stay as long you would like"

"What if I wanted to stay here for good...and become one of you?" Chris asked sitting down he looked straight ahead. He hadn't fully planned out that question, he thought it, and it kinda slipped. He was committed so he stuck to it, and didn't look around he kept his eyes trained straight ahead, his hands clencnthed together, his heart racing waiting for her response hoping it would not be a no or just a bad response. With no reply chris slowly turns his head and looks to aurora, his blue eyes looking in to auroras eyes, with curiosity

Aurora knew the question would come the moment she decided to bring him here. She thought carefully she like Chris, she liked his company and she just liked him so she did not want to say to drive him a way. With a gentle smile she spoke "there is still so much you don't know nor do you understand about this world, about what I am. There is also a lot I don't know and understand about you, so before either one of us can make the choice I think we better give it some time."

Chris nods hoping for more of a yes, but he can't blame her, Chris knows Auroura is right. Sitting back down properly he looks at her "so what now? Or is it your turn to throw questions at me?" He asks the day still young he has no idea what to do, where to go, or anything. It felt like his whole world has been changed and now more or less was a child and needed someone to guide him. His blue eyes danced over Auroras face and body, her outfit and curves pretty much everything

Aurora was very happy that he was not angry with her answer, it showed he did have an understanding of how important the choice was not just thinking about immortality. She drew a deep breath thinking for a moment. "Would you like to go for a walk, I have a lovely garden, that is always so much more enjoyable when I have company to share it with."

It wasn't like he could say no, besides it would be rude he had nothing else to do. With a gentle smile Chris nods and gets up, straightening out his outfit Chris smiles "sounds better then just sitting down doing nothing. Let's go" Chris said as he began to walk and got to te door only to remember he had no idea where it was. "Oh...where am I going..." Chris stood there blinking laughing at himself feeling like a fool

Back
Top Bottom