Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To find the secret (nightsorceress and Manada)

"See that was not bad now was it" Chris steps back into the light a large bat in hand, he points to the man and tells him to leave.

Just the two of them again Chris smiles "now was that so hard deary, I will get you the blood you need" Chris leaves the cell for a bit, to make in the orders. Of course Aurora won't get pure animal blood it would be slightly tainted so she would love and stay well but powerless. About 30 minutes later Chris comes back into the cell, a large glass of blood. "You want it, it's fresh from the butchers...had to make up a story to why I wanna buy blood" Chris said as he places the glass down on te floor near Aurora

Aurora sighed when he left. She tugged at the chains but she wAs still to weak. When he returned her eyes fell on the blood but she already tell it was different. She looked him "what did you do to it; it smells different and it looks different"

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk you don't need to sound so mean...it's so you can stay healthy and not die, but you just lose your super powers." Chris said as he sits down on the floor in front of Aurora, and smiles. "Drink up then, I wanna learn more about you" Chris said happily, not at all minding he has a vampires chained up in his home. Many woudk say it is stupid.

Aurora looked at him "you foolish man everything about me is linked to those powers I will never be strong as long as they are blocked so you can feed me until I explode it will do you no good."

"And what then Aurora I give you back your powers and you leave. I have too much on the line right now just to let you go, even if I wanted too...I can't let you have your powers....people will get mad with me...I wanted this job...." Chris said slowly softening his voice as he spoke to Aurora. He looks at the vampire he has, and sighs looking at her "I wish we caught a ulgy vampire not one so pretty...what if I didn't use so much of our powder...give you a bit power but not all of it?" Chris asked standing up.

Aurora saw his face soften. Did he have a bit of compassion inside him for her. She thought of a plan. "With out blood and with out my powers I will not die I will fall into dead like state like a coma, I will remain that way until I have what I need. But that is not why I am asking you for pure animal blood, it is because I fear what may come if I remain in this weaken state, what your employers have in store for me...this time." She looked him in the eyes now and reached out her hand. "Take my hand, take my hand I can show you what you have yourself tangled up in, I promise not to hurt you."

He keeled there and thought about it, he was sure there was a plan she just made up, but touching her hand can not hurt him. With a light sigh Chris extends his hand out, his fingers grazed the palm of the vampires hand, it was so soft. His blue eyes trailed up and down her body, till he looks her into the eyes, and waits. For some reason he is not scared, or worried he believes she won't harm him....at least not now, or yet.

Aurora grabbed his hand and held it tight she then closed her eyes and she passed memories to him. But not just the memories the sensations that went with them physical pain as she was cut stabbed set on fire, and her emotions her fear, her anger, her saddest. He got see she was tortured on several occasion through her life time. She then released his hand and collapsed on the floor

Yelling in pain Chris tried to move but his body was frozen, as he felt the knifes blades penetrate him, the flames licking his body burning him, the pain the sights, he should be dead. As his hands was released Chris collapsed on the ground on all fours. His body stinging, now real marks on him, but everything revert inch of his body felt broken. "Ah...what the fuck was that? ... Ah...what did you do?" Chris asked in pain, but the pain slowly went away, he was slowly able to get back to sitting, he sat down breathing heavily as now he listens to Aurora

That took a lot out of Aurora's already weakened body. She was breathing heavy as she slowly sat up and had to lean against the wall to remain sitting up. "I shared my memory with you, i shared it in such a way that you could live and now why I am the way I am. The people you work for are no good, they are just using use to do the same things over and over."

Sighing to himself Chris looks at Aurora and feels guilt in his stomach. "Aurora you know as well as I do, if I give you animal blood and let you leave they will kill me....so how about this....a compromise." Chris pauses and stands up, pulling out the key out of his pocket. "I let you leave this room, you can get un tainted animal blood, but you stay here, and we keep my bosses off of my back, we give them little bits of info that are lies" Chris said as he holds the key in his hand, his heart races, head throbbing either still in shock from that experience, or what he was about to do, if he was caught would be un calculated risks to him.

"Come with me, once I have blood I can keep you safe, but with out it I can not." As he moved closer she grabbed his hand again. This time he saw men like himself being killed once his bosses were Done With what they needed him for. This time she didn't share anything but images with him. She let go of his hand again

Chris see's the images Aurora wanted him to see, he stands there. "I don't know...if its cause you so pretty....or is it cause my soul works....fine...." Chris reaches into his pocket, pulling out a key, he un cuffs the now ex-kidnaped vampire. He walks to the door and it opens, "This way then Aurora" Chris said calmy as he goes to lead her to the kitchen.

Aurora was shocked when he uncuffed her. She looked at her wrist a moment before slowly raising to her feet. She was very weak barely able to stand but she managed to stumble to the door. Once there she had to stop and lean on the door frame.

Aurora wasn't large he had a larger frame as Chris watched her try to get to the door Chris catches up. "Here I am going to carry you" Chris said as he got him self ready, but waited make sure she would be fine with this

"No it's ok you do not have to trouble yourself." As she spoke she took another step but did not have the strength she crashed into his chest. She was a small creature compared to him and her falling into him did not seem to budge him.

As Aurora feel into Chris he caught her "uhhuh your fine my ass, get ready" Chris wraps a arm around her and then lifts her legs. He lifts her off the ground, her face close to his, "you know your quiet cute" Chris said as he started to walk, he carried her with no trouble. Bringing her to the kitchen area

Aurora blushed a bit when he picked her up. But she did not struggle she knew she could not make it. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she looked at him "you have a kind look about you"

"Hrm....hahah....I am very nice my dear, I am only mean when I have to be, or when someone with power does something and makes me do things for them......" CHris said, as his face changed a bit, as it came serious again. But he doesn't forget about the lady in his arms, as he manages to place her into a chair, he does that and goes to the fridge and picks up a bottle of blood, fresh, and pure. Chris brings it to Aurora and watches.

Aurora looked down as he explained he is not always mean. She was glad he wasn't. As she sat in the chair she watched as he got the blood when he gave it too her she looked it over carefully and then smelled it. Once she knew it was pure she drank it down hungerly

Chris watches Aurora drink down the blood like no tomorrow, he sits across from her and watches. "I have more if you need it....I am sorry but your rather pretty...." Chris said blushing as he got up and got another think of blood for Auroura who probably needed it. He places it down near her and smiles and gets himself a drink

Aurora took more of the blood she did need it very much another day or two without blood no telling what might to her. Once she finished the blood there was a noticeable change to her. Her skin looked warmer, her purple eyes seemed to sparkle, jet black seem to have a new shimmer to it. Her cheeks even blushed when he called her beautiful. "We should probably get out of her soon if we do not want to be caught by your employers"

As her energy came Chris's almost left him, he frowned and looked out the window. "Yea...we should go...I don't know what I can do...but I'll try to help" Chris puts on a smile but his eyes glisten a tear tumbles down his cheek landing on the floor. In hailing Chris turns to the main entrance and puts on his shoes and a jacket. "I have nothing here to lose....no that's a lie..just a photo" Chris ran up to his room, and took a picture frame and breaks it open. A small picture of a little girl and a boy, with a tony locket Chris is picking up as Auroura comes in his room

Aurora was shocked by his sudden reaction. As he went upstairs she followed him. She stood in the door frame looking at him. "You can pack whatever you like we have some time." She noticed the picture "are they your children?"

Smiling he turns to Aura "yes....I lost both my kids, I had a business trip....as I was gone someone had came to my house....they burnt down my home...a price you pay when your me...." Chris puts the picture in his pocket and looks around. "I might just need some clothes but that is it really...I think I own a suitcase" Chris added looking around and goes into a closet and picks up a case laying it on his bed. He starts putting his clothes his is case mainly shirts and pants, socks a bit of everything.

Back
Top Bottom