Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To find the secret (nightsorceress and Manada)

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
She slowly awoke huddled on a cold floor. Her head was killing her and took her eyes some time to focus. When they did she saw that she was in a dungeon of some sort. She slowly sat up tring to remember how she came to there.
She remember she was tired, it had been days since she had anything to eat to, as a result her senses were not at there normal heighten state. She remember foot steps and then a sharp pain in her neck.
She now touched that spot to find the mark of a needle. The flesh there still very tender. Who had done this to her, and why.

Sitting in a dark corner a lone figure sat, watching the lovely lady wake up. Standing slowly he walks over to the lady. She had been chained up, and couldn't go far. It had been many years for this day to happen, a lot of research and planning till he got what he wanted. "Well good morning my lovely lady, I was beginning to worry." The man stood in the shadows only his feet could be seen in what little light came in here, even during the day. "Don't worry your pain will go away, but you won't be going anywhere I went through a lot to have you. And I don't plan on letting you go, mmmm do you even know where you are my love?" The man asks even with out seeing him you could tell he enjoyed this a lot

She heard a voice and shot to her feet, however the action caused her to become dizzy and she almost feel back down again. She had to fight it, her had to look strong. Her purple eyes searched through the darkness focusing on a man. She growled "who are you, what do you want."

"Temper temper temper my lady, after all your alive cause of me. I saved you, so now you belong to me" he said stepping into the light. A young man early 30s well dressed and groomed now stands before the vampire lady. "So tell me who are you?" Chris alder not yet reviling his name to his captive. A can in his right hand as he leans on it, a show of power in the current eras

Her eyes narrowed as he stepped into the light. Her long raven hair was long and fear flowing. She wore a form fitting dress that showed off her womanly curves. She looked to be no more than 20. "Some job saving me, locking me up like some animal." There was anger in her voice still.

Medium dirty blonde hair, not needing to be combed, his blue eyes gazed the body of the lady. "Hey now, I still saved you, you were going to die, my dear....I know what you are, so how about you tell me your name Hun" he bent down with hai knees and got closer but far enough away if she lurched forward he would be fine. "So gunna tell me your name or what?"

She watched as he drew closer she knew without even trying he was to far away for her to do anything to, so she did not bother wasting her strength. "How about you let me go, and we will forget this ever happen, because if you know what I am then you know what I am I can do" she glared at him showing no fear

"Mmm indeed I know what you could do. But you can't my dear, see the thing I stabbed you with saved your life but at the same time took away some of your super being powers. Now the day is young, so tell me what's your name?" He asked standing again his cane in hand as he twirls it slightly. "I know your hungry I can get you some food, but I wish to know your name" Chris added, while he walks back into the shadow and brings someone who is shackled and barely dressed. Pushes the strange forward Chris stands behind the new man, smiling evily

She drew a very deep breath she knew she had to play nice at least for now until she was stronger. She looked away "Aurora" she then looked again and watched as he brought a man from the shadows. She looked in horror "what kind of animal do you assume I am, I do not feed on humans you foolish man let him go at once"

"Mmmm it wasn't for you silly, I was going to kill him to show you how serious I was. Your quiet the odd one, but your name is lovely Aurora. I am Christopher but you may call me Chris. Now what do you want to eat then" Chris pushes the stranger away, back into the shadows. This time he stayed there in the shadows for a bit, his cane tapping the ground, waiting for a reply. "All I want is to learn from you, so I can't let you go yet" he added his voice came from another spot in the dark shadows.

"You are truly a monster" she had a look of true disgust on her face. She looked away from again, "I would rather die the teach you anything, you would just twist it and use for harm for killing people" she was so angry now she need to control her self reserve her strength

"Aww your so cute, well I wouldn't use it. I would sell my information to make millions. And become the most powerful person around. Your so pretty Aurora I wish you would co-operate with me." Chris puts down a tray that has bread and water. He uses his cane to push the food close to her. To stay out of harms way just in case. "The more you help me, the more I help you, now does that sound fair?" He asked now standing in front of Aurora in the light he smiled at her almost trying to look nice

"You really are dumb there is nothing I can teach you that you can sell, you mortals are alike, dumb." She was looked at him angry she kicked the tray spilling the water at his feet. "You have no idea what I have lived through what I have seen, so stop wasting my time and your life and let me go"

"See my dear I can't do that" Chris doesn't move as the water splashes his feet. "I spent a long time preparing for this, to catch you, luckily I did. Your quiet beautiful. Bit I spent a long time a lot money. I simply can't just let you go. No no no, your here now and mine. So deal with it. Now I have to go, I will let you clam down, I will be back later maybe you will be nicer to your savour" Chris said bending his knees getting down again he smiles as looks at Aurora

"Go to hell" she the. Spit at him she was not going to make this easy for him and she was willing to risk her own life for she had nothing to loose she lived many lifetimes she knew it has to come to an end sometime

Whipping the spot off of him, Chris stands up. Standing up he glares down, and talks in a firmer voice. "You will tell me what I want to know, or you will be stuck here for the rest of your existence" Chris said as he turns and leaves. A large door is shit and locked, Aurora is now by herself. Chris is gone off the work, for a few hours.

Aurora sighed once he is gone. She had to think of a way out of there, but she was tired and in desperate need for some blood but that was unlikely. She slowly sat down again her eyes growing heavy she found herself laying on the floor falling a sleeping

The day goes by Chris works at his job, in eventful, he comes home and is soon back downstairs, he opens the basement door to his dungeon. Walking in the large door shuts, making a loud noise. Sighing to himself he walks up to Aurora, "so how was your day Aurora, are you hungry yet? I can give you that guy again, or would you like a lady instead?" Chris asks grinning in the light as he looks down at the weaker being.

Aurora heard the door slam and her eyes slowly fluttered open. She looked to see him walking towards her and she sat up carefully. She looked disgusted when he offered her a human. "Your evil."

Chris sighs, and stares at Aurora. "Then what do you want then? I can keep you barely alive I don't mind, but I would rather you be pretty healthy" Chris said smiling again, he stands up and looks down sniffing. "Or would you like a bath first instead?" He added grinning, the thought amazed him

"I want to go home that is what I want from you, my freedom. I don't know what you are expecting to get from me, but I promise you the longer you keep me here the worst it is going to be for you, others will come for me, and they would not be weaken they will be strong and they will hurt you." She slowly stood up now looking at him

Listening as Aurora stood up to him, Chris knew he had to control the situation. With a light sigh, he swiftly raises his hand, and swinging it striving Aurora across the face. His hand stung but it didn't hurt to much. "Your a vampire so why don't you drink the blood of the guy I offered you?" Chris asked going back to his quiestion. "I can't have you dying now can I?" He added as he moves closer to her showing he was not afraid of her, she was still chained anyways, killing him only kills her

Aurora stumbled back a bit not do to pain just shocked. She laughed a bit there not even a mark on her beautiful face. "Oh please mortal that did not hurt." She looked him in the eyes "I will not drink blood from a human i never have and I never will, unlike mortals vampires try not to cause harm"

"How about this. You start helping me or I start killing random strangers infront of you? BRING HIME BACK HEre" Chris called out, a few seconds later the same back with a petrified look on his face is brought back into the cell. "Now tell me Aurora what do you eat or drink if not human?" Chris asked walking around the stranger, the click of his heels in the cement made the man tremble. His eyes wide and scared. "I don't like to play games much so tell me what I wish to know" Chris added, as he walks into the shadow and goes away for a second but he is rummaging around looking for something

Aurora looked away from Chris as if he was so evil object. "Animal blood, cows or pigs mostly I can get from a butcher." She said softly almost defeatsd

Back
Top Bottom