Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onefunguy2018

Super-Earth
Hello! I'm looking for a few more RPs to add to the few good ones I have going at the moment. I mainly use PMs and email, but a messenger might be an option also with the understanding that I work two jobs and will rarely have time for multiple replies. I'm fairly vanilla compared to some of what I've seen on this site so far, but hopefully I'll find a few partners who find me a good fit. I'm interested in female partners for both long- and short-term RPs.

As far as kinks, I generally prefer to be the seduced rather than the seducer, and I love affairs/cheating and other "taboo" relationships, but neither of those are a deal breaker. Lately I've also been interested in trying out some sort of limited mind control; think one character causing the other to be hornier than usual, or to have a hard time resisting advances, or even just making it difficult to recognize that they're being manipulated. Finally, I LOVE scenes with a risk of being caught, and in plots that involve cheating or incest, especially sex scenes with the "cheatee" or family nearby. If this doesn't work for you that's fine, but expect me to try to work in scenes like that in RPs if we haven't discussed it.

A bit about pictures since that seems to be an important topic for some: I love using real pictures for the female character, but am terrible at finding good ones for my own character (what can I say, I'm a straight guy who doesn't have much interest in looking through pictures of other men). Not a big fan of anime images. So, basically my position on pictures is this: if you're willing to give me one (or more!) for your character, great, please do. I'll probably just describe my character, but if you feel strongly that a picture is better, I'll see what I can do. If you have a picture of a man you'd like me to play that's great, and similarly if you would prefer I give you a picture of a woman for you to play I can happily do so. If you'd prefer to just use descriptions, that's fine with me.

One other thing I apparently need to point out: I am only interested in RPing with females. Sorry, but I just have no interest in a man on the other end of the RP.

Below are a few general pairings I'm up for, but I'd be happy to hear yours too. I do have a few ideas for a scenario for most of these, so please contact me if you're interested in hearing one or have your own to suggest. For the fandom universes, I usually prefer original characters, though if you have a great plot involving an existing character I'll think about it. Even if there's a plot suggested, I'm happy to consider others too. Most plots can easily be switched to a different pairing; they're just listed with the pairing that first popped into my head, so if you like an idea but want to use a different pairing, let's go for it!

Brother/Sister Our characters have never really gotten along, though there's always been some latent sexual tension between them. One night while their parents are away they're both drinking at home. A disagreement over what to watch on TV turns into yelling, and then into angry drunken sex. They wake up naked in bed together with memories of a wild night of the best sex they've ever had; where will they go from there?

Or another option: YC has some dirt on mine and blackmails him for sex. At first he pleasures her on command while convincing himself he hates it, and hatches a plan to get proof of what she's doing to him and turn the tables. But then he realizes he enjoys their secret meetings as much as she does and doesn't want it to stop. * Especially interested in this one right now.

Father/daughter Your character has been fantasizing about her dad for a while now, and has tried teasing and flirting with him a little in hopes of getting him to mess around with her, but hasn't seen much interest. Now, though, she's gotten her hands on an experimental drug that acts as a slow-acting but overwhelmingly powerful aphrodisiac. She hatches a plan to carefully time sneaking it into his food or drink so they'll be alone together when he can't resist anymore. Once they've had sex once or twice he'll come around and they can continue from there.

Father/babysitter Your character is hired to watch a toddler for a very successful man and his wife. Upon meeting him she realizes she wants more out of this job than just money, and prepares to seduce him. He resists at first and her flirting isn't quite enough to convince him. But then one night a storm rolls in just after he gets home to relieve her and they have to hide in the basement. With the child asleep and MC's wife stuck at work, YC has all the time she needs to pour on the sex appeal and get what she's after. * Especially interested in this one.

Teacher/student

Employee/Boss' daughter

Boyfriend/Girlfriend's little sister

Star Wars (Old Republic era)
My character, a young and promising Jedi, has so far eluded the Sith's attempts to capture or kill him. Your character, an equally promising Sith, takes it on herself to turn him through the power of seduction, either to gain favor with her master or to combine forces for her own power play. (Can also be reversed with me playing the Sith)

Star Trek (especially craving this setting right now)
Your character's husband is a department head on a starship and thought he was in line for promotion when the First Officer took a command of his own. Instead, my character, a young hotshot on the fast track, was transferred from another ship to take the job, and YC's husband is furious. He sulks and tries to undermine his new superior, a rivalry develops, and your ambitious and beautiful character sees a chance to upgrade to a more attractive and promising partner. (I'm thinking DS9 era for this one, but I'm not particularly picky about that).

Another option: an episode of the Original Series called "Elaan of Troyius" always got me turned on. The plot, for those who haven't seen it, was that the Enterprise was taking the ruler of one planet to another planet her people were at war with in hopes of a political marriage stopping the war. She was incredibly obnoxious and Kirk hated her, but unbeknownst to him the women from her planet have an unusual power: their tears contain a chemical that causes any man they touch to fall head over heels for the woman. I'd love to have my character run into a woman from that planet who uses the same kind of trick on him.

Medieval
My character is the king, whose wife died several years ago. Yours is a beautiful young woman who wants political power she's not entitled to. She decides to use her powers of seduction to manipulate the king into granting her wishes, whether by becoming queen or just his secret mistress. This one fits especially well with the mind control idea above (she's a witch/sorceress using magic to cloud his mind), but I'm happy to do it more realistically as well.

Battlestar Galactica
No specific plots in mind, but I love this universe so I'd love to hear yours!

Please PM me if interested.

F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom