Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking! Not sure what for, but definitely looking. Kind of in the mood for FxF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina in Orange

Dark side of the Moonagerie
Hellos!

I'm sort of new, but sort of not. It's been a few months since I've browsed around or roleplayed on here, and I'm ready to start something new! I don't have any clear ideas at the moment, but I'm perusing the aisles and percolating the creativity.

As my title indicates, I'm mostly interested in some nice, sensual FxF fun. I'm not opposed to MxF, but will have to be a well thought out, somewhat original idea. Also not opposed to playing opposite a futa, provided they portray a certain amount of believable femininity.

In case you're wondering, I am a fair writer, capable of romance, story, smut, silliness, conflict, description, paragraphs, interesting characters, and other things you might be looking for. I typically keep away from defined dom/sub roles, preferring to let either or both characters take the lead as the story sees fit. I prefer things of a more light-hearted tone, with a fair balance of smuttiness, but deep elaborate stories are welcome too.

Anyway, I'll keep looking. If you have any ideas you might think I'm a good fit for, let me know! I look forward to it. You can also have a look at my F-List below for kinks and non-kinks and such.

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom