Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lustful Undertaking (Bass and EvaRose)

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake Blaze sighed as he was dragged into Club Wet Dream, the most renowned strip club / brothel in the country. "Guys! I don't want to do this!" He cried out in annoyance. "Sure ya do! You need to become a man!" One friend said happily. Jake was a young man, who just turned 20 years old. He had flame red hair down to the middle of his neck, ice blue eyes, and a handsome face. He wore blue jeans, a red t-shirt, white sneakers, and a black leather jacket. He sighed as he was pushed into a chair. He buried his face in his hands.

They couldn't look away. Her body moved slowly and sensually to the music, dancing around the pole in the middle of the stage. Already, she had nothing but her black set of underwear on, the little maid's outfit that she wore earlier was on the floor of the stage. Men whooped and hollered as she wrapped her legs around the pole then fell back expertly, not sliding down but showing off enough cleavage to rile them up. Her blue eyes darted about the room quickly before she moved back up, her breasts wrapping around the pole the way they sometimes would a cock. Her blonde hair ran down to her waist, a curled up mess that could only look lovely on a woman with her body type. Her breasts were big for a woman of her size, a slender body that looked like it was made for sex, and it truly was. Her stripper name was Mystic, and her real name was Mary. She stood up slowly, turning around to look at the crowd once again, her blue eyes darting around to look at each man, her eyes landing on one who had his face buried into his hands. "Hey cutie," she said softly. Her heels tapped lightly on the wood as she moved from the pole and to him, moving sensually with shaking hips all the while. She stopped at the edge of the stage and looked at him, her lips curved into a small smile. "Don't you like what you see?" She could tell there was something off with this man man, and knew what it was now that she was so close. He was a virgin, the succubus could tell.

Jake's friends howled and tossed money at Mystic. Jake blushed brightly when he heard a melodic voice say "Hey cutie." He looked up and saw a woman best described as a goddess, looking Right. At. Him. He fell backwards in his chair, insanely flustered. "I....I-I-I-I-I-I...." He stuttered like a machine gun. His friends chuckled and helped him up. "Dude, she's talking to you. Get a grip." One friend said. But Jake couldn't. he couldn't compose himself in front of this flawless vision of erotic beauty.

Mystic looked at the man and smiled a bit before going back to the pole. "I do more than dance, if you pay enough at least." She wasn't talking about money, but none of these humans would think that she was talking about taking their souls after they had sex with her. She made a show of it, moving back against the pole slowly as she looked at the blue eyed man, moving up and down slowly and sensually, moving her hips more than anything and giving the men behind her a show, though it was mostly for the one before her. She dipped her body slowly then rose back up, a move she liked to do when she gave people a lap dance.

Jake swallowed nervously as she put on a show for him. Watching her grind her ass against the pole....it was just too much! He pulled at the collar of his shirt, feeling quite hot all of a sudden. "Uh oh..." He muttered, looking down at the tent in his jeans.

Mary looked at the man, knowing already that he was getting worked up by what she was doing. She moved away from the pole once again, going to the edge of the stage as she looked him in the eyes. "Do you want to join me in a room? We can take it as slow or fast as you want."

The guys ribbed Jake. "Do it, man! Do it!" They encouraged. Jake blushed brightly. "Y-yes....okay...I'll do it..." He said softly, barely audible. But he nodded at her, standing up.

Mary looked at the man and smiled a bit, sitting on the edge of the stage before sliding off and to the floor below. She looked at the man, "By the way, my name is Mystic. Come on." She made sure to get her money before turning and starting for the back of the building. The men were disappointed but their attention soon went to a replacement, as one was always ready just in case.

Jake blushed as she tugged him along, his friends excited for him for finding a girl so quickly. He tried hard to keep up with her. "So...where are we going, Mystic?" He asked, finally keeping stride right next to her. He was nervous, and excited at the same time.

"Just to a room in the back," she said softly. Mystic led him to a room, pulling him inside after her. She locked the door behind the two of them then turned her gaze to him. "Go on and sit on the bed," she said softly, motioning to it. The lighting in the room was dim, as it was supposed to be.

Jake nodded, walking towards and sitting on the bed. He looked around. THe dimly lit room had several erotic undertones to the atmosphere. It made his skin tingle with excitement.

Mystic placed her bills on the dresser then went over to the man, sliding down onto his lap. She looked him in the eyes, her lips curved upwards in a small smile. "Have you ever done something like this before? Having a prostitute I mean." She didn't need him to know that she knew he was a virgin, though any prostitute who worked for just a month would've been able to tell the difference. This guy just seemed so nervous, not as ready as most men.

EvaRose said:
Mystic placed her bills on the dresser then went over to the man, sliding down onto his lap. She looked him in the eyes, her lips curved upwards in a small smile. "Have you ever done something like this before? Having a prostitute I mean." She didn't need him to know that she knew he was a virgin, though any prostitute who worked for just a month would've been able to tell the difference. This guy just seemed so nervous, not as ready as most men.

Jake shook his head. "No...I haven't...I haven't even been with a girl before..." He said sadly, looking down, but winding up staring at her boobs. "W-wow...th-they're bigger up close..." He stammered.

Mystic smiled a bit at him and reached up to trail her finger lightly down his jawline. "You can touch them if you want to. Here," she said before reaching around and unclasping the bra herself. She took it off and dropped it to the floor, letting him see her breasts without them being forcefully held back in the confinements of her bra. She always wore a size smaller than recommended, just so she could enjoy the looks on men's faces when her bra came undone.

Jake's jaw dropped when her breasts seemed to increase a full cup size. "Th-they're huge!" He exclaimed shy;y, slowly and shyly reaching up to grope them. His hands sank into the flesh as he squeezed.

She moaned out when he touched her breasts, her cheeks flushing a light shade of red. She always enjoyed being touched and never got used to it, no matter how many times a man touched her or how many years she lived. "I'm glad you like them," Mystic said softly. The look on his face was priceless, and she would've laughed if he didn't touch her so soon. Her mind was both on the man and what she'd have to do to him once he had his fun. Being that he was a virgin made his all the more enjoyable. Knowing that she'd be the only one he had sex with in his entire life, it made her smile inwardly.

Jake blushed, caressing and squeezing the luscious melons before his eyes. "They really are beautiful." He said, deciding to try something. He latched his mouth over one of her breasts and began to suckle on it.

Mystic was a bit surprised when he started to suck on her breast, a shiver running down her spine and between her thighs, making her get wetter. "Y-you're really good for a virgin," she said softly. She knew better than to push him too far right now and allowed the man to go at his own pace, not wanting to scare him off somehow.

EvaRose said:
Mystic was a bit surprised when he started to suck on her breast, a shiver running down her spine and between her thighs, making her get wetter. "Y-you're really good for a virgin," she said softly. She knew better than to push him too far right now and allowed the man to go at his own pace, not wanting to scare him off somehow.

Jake blushed and released her breast. "Y-you think so?" He asked shyly. He then resumed his suckling, and massaging her other breast. He was getting hard down below.

Mystic moaned out as he started to massage her breast, whimpering softly even as he suckled her nipple. "Y-yeah," she said softly. "You're really good for a virgin." She shifted slightly and rubbed against his erection, smiling a bit before pushing him back onto the bed carefully and moving forward so that her nipple didn't escape his mouth. "Do you want me to help you with that erection? I can do so much for you."

Jake groaned against her nipple when she rubbed him. He began to pant. "Y-yes....please..." He was curious to see how well she could help him. Truth be told, he was kind of..."backed up" down there, and he was begging for release. He clamped his eyes and shivered.

Her lips curved into a small smile. The woman drew back, her nipple leaving his mouth with a light *pop* before she bent down and brought herself to his pants. She didn't care if all their clothes were off or not. They would be doing the same thing in the end after all. Mystic unzipped his pants slowly, teasingly, smiling a bit as she looked down at the virgin below her. She took off his pants afterwards then drew his boxers down just enough to uncover his cock. "You really do look horny," she whispered. The woman bent down to trail her tongue over the side of his cock, smiling a bit as she looked at Jake.

Jake watched her slow, seductive movements. He then gasped and moaned loudly when she began to perform oral on him. "Oh god....that feels amazing!" Jake blurted out, before noticing Mystic's thong. Her ass seemed to swallow up her thong. He blushed brightly.

Mystic smiled a bit at that, looking up at the man before her as she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked at it a few times then started to bob her head, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth each time. Her ass moved a bit, wanting to give him a show while she did that. Moaning around his cock, the woman dove down and took every inch into her mouth.

EvaRose said:
Mystic smiled a bit at that, looking up at the man before her as she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked at it a few times then started to bob her head, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth each time. Her ass moved a bit, wanting to give him a show while she did that. Moaning around his cock, the woman dove down and took every inch into her mouth.

Jake gasped when she took him in her mouth. He groaned loudly, putting his hands on her head. He panted. "G-god...oh yes..." He whispered, watching her ass shake. He moaned louder when she took all of him inside her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom