Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a dominating male

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaRose

Star
About me:
I like having some sort of plot in my rps. I can go all on plot if need be and very little smut, or a lot of smut with little plot. Too much smut is... too much.

I don't do IM or email.

I like to have one main character and a few side ones.

I enjoy longterm rps, and that's the type that I'm looking for right now. 

I like MxF rps and am looking for one of course.

I am not a grammar Nazi, but I don't need you to tlk like ths. I don't know. XD I just hate text words and whatnot, it gets on my nerves like no other.

If I send a paragraph, don't give me a sentence. I can see three sentences, but one is just... No, just don't.

If you don't want to continue the rp then just tell me, don't just quit. It irks me more than text chat does.

Likes: vaginal sex, public scenes, romance, non-con, incest, bestiality, pregnancy, large cocks and excessive cum, corruption, domination

Dislikes: blood play(unless there are vampires involved), fisting, death(there can be somebody dying in the rp, but I don't want anyone actually enjoying it.), scat, gore, mutilation

Genres I enjoy:
Action
Adventure
Horror
Fantasy
Romance

Favorite Settings:
Modern
Medieval
Historical

((Just because I didn't put something it doesn't mean you can't ask. Please, just ask and I will answer.))

What I'm looking for:
Right now, I'm looking for a person who can play a dominant male character. I don't care about what gender you are in real life, as long as you can play a dominant male character it doesn't matter.
I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind if my character has a backbone and will, most likely, take a while to get used to being dominated. She will fight back, I will tell you that now.
I'm not going to request that you put three or two paragraphs as I find it better when you don't think about it and have fun. I do ask that you can give a paragraph though, if you can't do that then I'll become uninterested.
I like stronger male characters, somebody who can easily force my character.
I won't play a goo girl, I don't like it. I don't like fandoms and I don't like playing mothers unless the plot is VERY good and the same goes for when I play a human. If anything, I wouldlike my character to be an elf.

So, just send a plot my way and see if I like it if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom