Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got a taste =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm finally catching on and developing a taste for what I like. I like a lot of smut, with a little bit of background and description... Enough to have a feel for the characters. I don't have very many off limits early, and I bore easy. The more taboo, freaky, and unique, the better. I HATE posting long posts... It's not very often I go over two paragraphs, but it also depends on what I am giving to work with. I usually post about a paragraph. My biggest kink is getting my partner offf, so shoot some ideas at me!

SexXxNcandy said:
I think I'm finally catching on and developing a taste for what I like. I like a lot of smut, with a little bit of background and description... Enough to have a feel for the characters. I don't have very many off limits early, and I bore easy. The more taboo, freaky, and unique, the better. I HATE posting long posts... It's not very often I go over two paragraphs, but it also depends on what I am giving to work with. I usually post about a paragraph. My biggest kink is getting my partner offf, so shoot some ideas at me!

Hey, hun. I miss chatting with you on YIM. I'm currently online. Send me an IM. I'll make it worth your while. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom