Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF OnexOne Fandom Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWoman

Meteorite
Hello there! I'm TheWoman, but you can call me Sam. I'm fairly new to Blue Moon, but I'm not new to roleplaying. I've got at least a decade under my belt. I would say that I'm online a lot, because I am, but I do have a job and am taking classes, so there might be a day or two that I might not get a reply in just because I don't have the time.

Right now I'm looking for a Fandom based roleplay. It's not the only thing I'm interested in, it's just what I'm in the mood for at the moment.

What I'm looking for:
-Plot based onexone (or small group) with some smut weaved in.

-MxF pairings. I don't have any problem with MxM or FxF, it's just that I have no experience with them, so I wouldn't be any good.
Also, I would like to be the girl. I do double, and am willing to play male background characters, but I just want to be the lady for now. I'm all doubled out.
I don't care what gender my partner is. If you're a male, cool. If you're a female willing to play a guy for me, awesome. If you're both, great. I know some people are picky about this, but not me.

-Long term plot.

-Post length, structure, and format. I try to mirror my partner's posts, and I would like a good paragraph at a min. If you give me one-three quality paragraphs, that's great.
Please try to use proper punctuation. It's sexy when you do.
Roleplaying over PMs is my first choice, but I will do threads as well.

So here are the Fandoms:
Supernatural
Doctor Who
BBC's Sherlock
True Blood
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Star Trek

Here are some plots that I had, but I'm totally open to your ideas too:

Supernatural
-Win-Sister (Pairing - OC/Castiel)
When Sam and Dean were younger, John came back from a long hunt, but he wasn't alone. In his company was a young girl by the name of Penelope Burch. John had watched her only living relative be attacked and killed by a werewolf. Not able to leave her to fend for herself, John packed up her things and took her with him when he left town.
Penelope quickly took to the Winchester brothers and them to her. She grew up as 'one of the boys', but never gave up her love for all things girly, ignoring the teases from the boys when she chose to paint her nails over shooting practice. (This would start when Cas brings Dean back from Hell)
OR
Pairing: OC/Dean
*Where Penelope goes off to college when Sam does and is all grown up. (This would start with Season One)
*Where Bobby is the one that takes Penelope in and raises her. Growing up she always fought with Dean, the both of them fighting like siblings. They're all grown up and Dean comes to visit Bobby about a hunt, surprised to find that little Penny isn't so little anymore. (This can start anywhere in the series)
-A Touch of Angel (Pairings - OC/Dean, OC/Castiel, Dean/OC/Castiel)
After Dean comes back from Hell and is driving to Bobby's, he finds that he's not in the car he stole. In the backseat is a young woman. She wasn't any regular young woman though. She's a Nephilim, the product of the forbidden love between an angel and a human. The only problem was that she doesn't remember how she got in the car in the first place, or who she even is. (This would obviously start when Dean gets out of Hell)

Doctor Who
-I like Nine, Ten, and Eleven, but I would prefer either Nine or Eleven.

BBC's Sherlock
-The Girl in 221C (Pairing - OC/Sherlock)
A young woman moves into Baker Street. She doesn't have a large interest in the boys, and minds her own business. She eventually becomes friends with John, but continues to be uninterested in Sherlock's cases. Then, one day at tea, while attending to a brooding Sherlock, she reveals her mental prowess and solves the case he was looking at with a quick read through of the case file. This causes Sherlock to start prompting her to tag along with them, but she still declines. This irritates Sherlock that she isn't willing to jump on the detective bandwagon
-The Common Factor (Pairing Sherlock/OC/Lestrade or Mycroft)
In this one, the OC just keeps popping up everywhere they happen to be, be it just walking down the street, or eating at the same restaurant, somehow going unnoticed by them. Somehow she is brought to one of their attentions, and they seek to figure out who this mystery woman is.

True Blood
-Saved from the Sun (Pairing - OC/Godric, Godric/OC/Eric)
Human Tory works in secret for the AVL as the writer of a pro-vampire column in a popular magazine and newspaper. Worried that she would put the vampires in her life in danger if her identity were ever found out, she blew in and out of Godric's life. She always seemed to show up when he needed it, and was gone before he could make her stay.
In the very beginning she left him a letter explaining everything to him, but little did she know that Godric never received it, leaving him to wonder why his most cherished human always left him.
-Will that be Real or True Blood? (Pairing - OC/Eric, Eric/OC/Godric, or OC/Godric)
Tory is a new waitress at Fangtasia

Lord of the Rings
-Home from War (Pairing -OC/Legolas)
Legolas comes back to find his love still waiting for him.
or
just following the time line with and OC added in

The Hobbit
-Plot just goes along with the storyline (Pairing OC x Thorin / Bofur / Fili / Kili / Fili & Kili / Fili, Kili & Thorin / Thranduil / Legolas / Humanoid Smaug)

Star Trek
-Kayast (Pairing -OC/Spock or Kirk)
During the Five Year Mission, the Enterprise comes across an uncharted planet that is home to a mysterious woman with no past and technical skills that surpass the people's advancement by thousands of years.
Eager to get rid of her, the people make a deal with Kirk for them to take the woman with them when they leave.
-Somewhere We Belong (Pairing -OC/Khan)
Khan wasn't the only Augment that was woken by Admiral Marcus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom