Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventure Time Craving. -This Thread Is Better Than The Last One ( F wanted )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirits

Supernova
So... yeah, the title itself is pretty obvious, ha-ha.

I have a craving for an Adventure Time Smut Rp. Yes... you may be disgusted now. Ha-ha.
I'm so bad at titles, so yeah, don't judge me.

I normally would have an actual PLOT ready for nearly any RP I set up, but I think that the plot itself may develop as we go on in the RP itself. After all in Ooo, practically anything can happen. I AM planning to RP possibly as some canon characters like

Finn, Hundson Abadeer or/and Simon Petrikov (Before He Put That Damn Crown On) and I may even rp as some of the Genderbent Characters such as,

Marshall Lee and/or Prince Gumball and you get the point.

I was also hoping that the female willing to join would perhaps rp as Marceline and a few more characters that may be made up on the spot.

I was thinking of having a sort of...'Noire' like theme for this rp's. Despite the rp being set in the oh-so magical world of Ooo, it has its dark side, notably corrupted and dirty. I was thinking about having a few characters in this story, to keep the rp interesting itself, by not only just keeping focus on one character in a sort of rigid way. Kind of like telling an actual story and such.

Hopefully someone will actually show interest in this.

Ladies if you have any plot ideas, I'm ALL EARS. No seriously tell me what you what, who knows I may even be more than okay with it.

Well Ladies, I'd perfer it if you comment here on your interest and PM me to make sure I can get the message that 'you wanna rp with me' in case I'm not here WHEN you message me.

Just being polite here, because some time in the past someone commented on one of my threads and I was gone for around three weeks, and when I came back I found my inbox swarmed with these messages that could be summed up as 'OMGWTFYTF HAVENT U BEEN ANSWERING?!'

I just want to avoid a situation like that, so yeah.

Comment here. Then send a PM to me.

Here. Have an F-List [X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom