Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcanist (Me and SHARPii)

As I felt her start to stroke me, I felt a bit of worry for a moment. As I said at the start of this story, I'm somewhat above-average in size (either from genetic luck or from the large number of fertility potions my parents had been using when trying to have me) and so I was worried for a moment if Llew would freak at the size. Then I remembered that this was Llew I was doubting and went right back to what I was doing, sure that she'd be fine with it and just enjoyed what she was doing.

I had been a bit surprised when she started to undo my pants, but that just spurred me on. The hand on her thigh made its way around to her ass, kneading one of the soft, round cheeks through her shorts and I lowered my head to start kissing along the part of her chest that wasn't covered by her top.

It was starting to get really hot. She stopped stroking him for a moment and pulled her hand back and took her shirt off so she was only in her bra and shorts. She liked fancy bras too, ones that are pretty colors with lace. Sexy and so pretty. Hers right now was a hot pink color with orange lace over the cups. Then her hand moved down into his pants and found him again, stroking him gently. A soft moan came from her from when his lips came to her chest, even more when he started to caress her bottom. If ever she wanted to just jump his bones, it was now; now more than ever.

"Now why haven't I seen any of these in the wash?" I teased before kissing along the rim of her bra. The hand that was on her back made its way over to the clasp of her bra and I started to undo it, using kinetic energy in-place of my other hand which was quite comfortable massaging her backside. It took me a bit to get it undone (who the hell designed those clasps, anyway?) but once I let it fall to the floor, I had Llew sit up for a moment so I could get a proper look.

"You are just too bloody beautiful." I said before pulling her back in for another kiss, one hand lightly squeezing her breast. After a moment, I figured that if I started going too far she'd let me know, so I turned and lay her down on the couch where I started kissing those beautiful breasts; lavishing attention on one nipple and then the other, with my hands working wherever my mouth wasn't. She wasn't able to reach my shaft anymore, but it didn't matter to me at that point. All that mattered was pleasing her.

She giggled, having a feeling a question like that would arise. "I hide them to tease you, darling." She had him thinking that she only had plain ugly bras or even sports bras. She hid the good ones for special occassions and this was one of them. Llew had hoped that they would get this far that day, not just because it was her birthday but because she really just hoped. Having hope can go a long way and this was proof of it.

Once he had gotten her bra off, she blushed just a bit, mostly when he was looking at her. She didn't have macro sized breasts. C's and it was very natural and just looked right for a girl with her kind of body size. She never was stick thin or totally fit like all the other girls at her school. But she was healthy and fit but not like body-builder fit with rock hard abs and ugly woman-muscles. Everywhere Jacob would touch or grab was grabbable but not disgustingly. She was soft. Not hard like some very athletic girls and she liked that a lot about herself.

"And you are just way too hot for me, baby. Smoking hot." She grinned after he lay her down on her back. Her hand moved into his hair as he started to pay homage to her breasts. It was such a lovely feeling and she wasn't going to stop him. they weren't at all going too fast. It aws just perfect because she was ready for all this. She was ready for him. Even if she couldn't reach to please him at the angle she was laying in, she'd please him eventually before they got to the main course.

At her 'smoking hot' remark, I couldn't resist creating an illusion of smoke rising off my body (while sending a small mental pulse so she knew it was just an illusion) for a few seconds. I started to kiss my way down her stomach, with my hands still kneading the soft flesh of her breasts and pinching and rolling her nipples.

When I reached the hem of her shorts, I started using kinetic energy to undo them (using kinetic energy as a second set of hands is almost second-nature to most mages), kissing down her as more was exposed. I had to lift myself up off her to finally remove them and her panties, dropping them onto the floor. I kissed my way down from the ankle of one leg and along her thigh before planting one right above her womanhood.

Slowly, I licked up her slit, savouring the taste and watching her reaction. I repeated the long, slow laps for a little while, before flicking my tongue in and out of her and occasionally suckling on her labia. "And I thought Jess' cake tasted incredible." I said before trapping her clit between my lips, flicking my tongue over it as I worked a single finger into her passage.

Watching as he created the illusion of smoke rising off of his body, she giggled, tilting her head back and closing her eyes, all because of the fact his kisses were trailing so teasingly down her body. A soft moan came from her once more, her breathing quickened, she being introdued to the entire world of sex, pleasures and foreplay. She was a big fan of foreplay now.

Propping herself up on her elbows--doing so her breasts shook just slightly--and she watched as he kinetically took her shorts off. It was kind of amazing to see a guy be able to undress a girl without using his hands; it gave a whole meaning to undressing with just the eyes. Completely nude, she let out a small gasp as he trailed kissed from her ankle to her thigh and then just above her womanhood. It was divine. She was incredibly sensitive so even just the little bit of touch felt amazing.

Then, he went right into it, exploring her nether regions with his tongue, swirling her mind into the crazies. If ever it was possible to go crazy from pleasure, this was the time. "Oh..." Her breathing quickened even more, she able to feel her heart just pounding in her chest and even in her head. Her head tilted back and she let out soft moans. It was just too good. She wondered how some girls could handle this. It was nuts.

Watching Llew's reaction made me wonder why we hadn't done this sooner. I started to suck harder on her clit, my tongue either circling the hard nub or flicking over it as I slid a second finger into her, curling them and rubbing her g-spot (or what felt like it, if that "How To" thread on Literotica was right). My free hand went back up to one of her breasts and I started humming tunelessly to try and vibrate her clit.

She too wondered why they hadn't done this sooner. It felt so good and sure it hurt just a little bit since she had never done this before but it was too good to say no to. "Oh..." As he slid in another finger, she arched her back up a little bit more, slightly pushing her hips into his a bit. As he started to hum though, oh she had to contain herself. It was too good. It was like she had her own personal human vibrator and it was better than any toy, not that she would know...

I brought the pace of my fingers up when I saw her reaction. I wanted nothing more than to see her cum and focussed on that. I wasn't planning to follow this up with sex, not before I downed one of the contraceptive potions I'd made (which were designed to make me totally sterile for a week) and so wanted her to enjoy herself here. My shaft was still mostly trapped in my pants and was at a rather painful angle, but I could live with it.

Her hands gripped the sides of the pillow that her head was resting on. She bit her lower lip hard, trying not to cry out or scream out in pleasure but she honestly couldn't help it. No matter how hard she tried to resist it, it was impossible. She felt way too good right now and the pleasure just kept building. She felt her toes curl inward, her hips pushing slightly into him and then it hit her has hard as Mt. Vesuvius on Pompeii. She moaned out loudly, her head tilting back and her eyes shut tightly. It was too good. Her first ever orgasm. Quite overwhelming.

I continued to work my fingers in and out of her as she came, trying to stretch the orgasm out as long as I could while lapping at her juices. When she finished coming down from it, I licked her juices off my fingers and moved up to kiss her. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just held her; seeing her cum had to be the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and I couldn't wait to see it again.

As she came off her post-climactic high, she lay back, her arms resting above her head and she closed her eyes. When his lips came to hers, she kissed him back, moving her hands around his cheeks, slowly pulling away. She looked up into his eyes and then smiled at him. She stayed in his arms and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. If that was so intense, she honestly wondered what sex would be like.

I held her for a while, lightly rubbing her back and letting her decide if we did anything else. But, as if fate itself decided to screw with us, the oven timer went off with a shrill beeping that could be heard through most of the house.

I used some more kinetic energy (seriously; the stuff's got a million-and-one uses) to stop the alarm and kissed Llew behind the ear. "Still feeling hungry?" I was a little disappointed that it had gone off at that precise moment, but such is life.

She was about to suggest something for him, to please him since she was sure he had been hard the entire time but the stupid oven timer went off. Groaning, she watched as he got up, pouting and then sat up. With a little extra push, she got up from the couch, nearly falling. It felt like a million years ago since she last walked. That was one hell of an orgasm. It made her feel paralyzed.

Once she got all feeling back into her legs, she grabbed her bra and underwear and put them back on, soon grabbing her shorts and slipping those back on, hopping once to pull them up over her hips. Grabbing her tank top, she put it on and then went to the bathroom real quick, washing her hands after and walking out of it. Moving back into the kitchen, she smiled gently at him. "After an orgasm like that, I'm starving." She giggled, walking over to him.

Seeing her stagger, I quickly moved to help Llew stay on her feet and helped her get dressed when I saw she wasn't going to just have dinner naked (not that I could blame her; hot garlic butter on bare skin would not be pleasant). "You okay?" I asked as I helped her into the bathroom, though she seemed to be getting her legs back by then. I was already taking the kiev out of the oven as I did so, levitating it over onto the counter for now til I could get a plate out for her.

Her remark about being starving got a chuckle out of me as I put her dinner on the counter for her. "I can believe that. I'm actually surprised I'm not getting pins-and-needles in my fingers; felt like you were just about crushing them."

Just one of those feelings of not walking for a long time, suddenly all use comes back to the legs and you feel a bit wobbly for a bit; that's how she felt but she regain her balance and stance quickly as all feeling came back to her legs. Looking at the kiev, her stomach started to growl a bit, causing her to put a hand on it. She looked at him and raised a brow. "Crushing what?" If she didn't have such nice and calm manners and if the kiev wasn't so hot, she'd totally have scarfed that thing down her gullet by now. You'd think after so much cake, she wouldn't want to look at food, but no. Like they said on 'FRIENDS'; 'you could stuff that thing but eventually you'll find that it will never fill up--it's like a bottomless pit that goes on and on.' That's how it felt for her.

"My fingers, I had them in when you went off and you were squeezing them that hard I thought I'd have pins and needles." I was a little worried that how tight she was might cause problems later, considering my size, but I put them out of my mind for now. We'd deal with them as they came up.

"I'll be back in a sec; just need to check something down in the lab. Won't be long." I gave her a quick kiss and headed down into the lab. I sifted through the various potions I'd made and stored, most of them for practice but I had a few to help fight off illnesses, for helping someone to get to sleep, the contraceptive potions and, for a worse-case-scenario, an STI-killer. A rather recently perfected recipe from a mage in Germany; no matter what STI the imbiber has, the potion will get rid of it completely. Caused a lot of dispute over whether we should reveal magic to the world at large or keep things quiet like we do now and the debates still haven't stopped.

I hadn't told Llew about it and only made it because I figured 'better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it'. I quickly found the temporary sterility potion I'd made and downed it (unlike in some fantasy games; a potion is only about a mouthful at the most). Whoever designed the original recipe had also added something so that the imbiber would know when it kicked in; your vision would swim for a second before returning to normal.

Coming back into the kitchen, I saw that Llew'd started on the chicken. "Is the food to your satisfaction, milady?" I asked in a faux British accent.

She blushed when he said that, looking down and then at him. "Sorry..." She didn't know why she was apologizing. It was a good thing to be that tight, right? After all, guys liked girls who were tight. It stiumlated more and better pleasure and that was okay. Though that made her wonder that given his size, which she had a general idea of what it was, would it hurt too much. Even when he put his finger in her, it hurt. Not just because she was a virgin but because it was new and something was actually in her. It was interesting.

Watching him go off, she turned back to the kiev and licked her lips. She cut into it and put a slice on her plate and then went to the fridge and took out the milk. Pouring herself a glass, she then went to the table and started eating. If Jess and Jacob ever teamed up together, they could no doubt make something that would be supersonically orgasmic since this kiev was so good.

Watching him come back, she smiled gently, nodding. Given he aleady had an Australian, hearing him do a faux-British accent was kind of hot. "Delicious." She giggled. "If you and jess teamed up together to create something, I bet it'd be supersonically orgasmic." She grinned. "This kiev is amazing, love." She smiled, taking another bite.

"Something to keep in mind for next year then." I said as I came around behind her and kissed her neck, my hands resting on her shoulders. "It'd be quite a sight to see a bite of food make you start quivering like you were before."

Before I could say any more, my mobile phone rang. "While I don't like to quote a Half-Life character," I said before shifting into an imitation of Dr Magnusson. "What next in the parade of constant interruptions?" I gave her a smile to let her know I wasn't actually that annoyed as I went into the lounge room to answer it.
"Hello?"
"You guys enjoy the cake?"
"Hey Jess, and yes we did."
"And have you guys screwed each other yet?" That one caught me by surprise.
"And when has that been any of your business?"
"Still haven't? Did I have to stuff that thing with aphrodisiacs or something?
"I'm hanging up."
"But-"
"Serious, right now; you can pester Llew about it tomorrow at school."
"Hey-"

"I hope you have plenty of stories to chase down for the paper tomorrow."

Llew smiled gently and leaned back into him a bit as he kissed her neck. She sighed contently, grinning a little bit. "I can make you quiver like that too." She said softly, only to be interupted once more by the phone. Clearly the fates didn't want them to be naughty that day at all which wasn't at all fair. Nodding, she watched him go and then put her attention back to the kiev. Taking another bite, she couldn't help but overhear Jacob's conversation and once guess; Jess. Rolling her eyes to Jess' nosiness, she could only imagine the things she was asking Jacob. Sighing softly, she finished that slice and then thougth about another but figured she should give the food-stuffing mission a break. Patting her stomach, she finished her milk and then got up and washed her dishes. She was getting a little bit full so that was a good sign, most definitely.

I turned my mobile off (both to avoid further interruptions and to annoy Jess if she tried to call back) and came back into the kitchen as Llew finished her dishes. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her close. "Want to get back to what we were doing before we were interrupted?"

((OOC: Sorry about the shorter post; stupidly muggy tonight and I think it's sapping my brainpower. Next think yo kno I'll lse the abiity ot type... Godamnit. :p ))

[hehe no worries. but nooo!! don't lose the ability to type. Things are just getting goood!! ]

Llew looked back at him just as she turned the faucet off and smiled gently. "Hmm...now that's an offer that I can't refuse." She giggled, drying her hands on the towel and turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed him softly, moving him towards the couch once more and sat him down. This time, it was her turn to please him; to make him moan; to make him writhe in ecstasy just as he had done for her.

Standing in between his legs she leaned down and kissed him a bit passionately, moving her hands slowly and sensually down his chest, her fingers creeping under his shirt and gently touching his chest. She had seen him shirtless many times and it always got her staring. He could be the world's best distraction and in the best sense. She started to lift his shirt up and there it was, his beautiful body that could always send her straight into the mood. Pulling his shirt off, she tossed it off and then placed a gentle kiss to his neck then his collarbone, her destination descending.

I was a little curious about why she only led me to the couch rather than upstairs to our bed, but if that's what she wanted, who was I to complain?

As she kissed me, I put my arms around her again, removing them only so that she could take my shirt off. As she started moving down my body, I got an idea of what she wanted to do (either that or a bout of wishful thinking) and moved one hand to her head, running it through her hair.

It oddly enough didn't come to her head for her to go their room. The couch was closest and she didn't want to waste a second at all. As her kisses neared the rim of his pants, her hands moved to there and she started to undo them, pulling them down to his ankles at least, as well as his boxers. Her hand moved to the spring of life that bounced up, wrapping around it and stroking gently, her kisses stopping just above his hips line and she sat up, looking up at him.

Sitting up now on her knees, her lips approached his almost teasingly, almost as if like she wouldn't kiss him or not. But eventually, her lips did touch his in a gentle kiss, her hand moving a little bit faster on him, her lips smoothly descending from his mouth, down his chin and then down his throat, only moving further downward and didn't stop at his hip line this time. Instead, they continued further down, eventually kissing over his member.

I lifted myself off the couch so she could get my pants off and my member sprung free from its confines. It jumped a bit as she wrapped her hand around it and I let out something between a sigh and a moan at the feel of her touch. Her teasing brought a small chuckle out of me before her lips finally met mine and I moaned lightly as I felt her hand speed up a bit.

I kept one hand on her head as she kissed down my body and I reflexively leant forward slightly as she started to kiss along my shaft. If just this bit of foreplay could feel so good, I was eager for the main act. Not enough to rush Llew though, who seemed to be enjoying herself.

Back
Top Bottom