Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcanist (Me and SHARPii)

She blinked a couple of times and licked her lips. They tasted like frosting a bit. She smiled a little embarrassedly, feeling incredibly stupid. "Well, duh I knew that." She said and looked away, waiting for the embarrassment to leave.

But when he offered cake, she instantly looked back at him and smiled brightly. "I'll take half and you take the other half. But no contest. Jess' cake is the kind you eat slowly and savo each delicious bite. This cake is magical. This cake will give you a hard on and orgasm and it will give me a wild orgasm. It's better than sex!" She grinned. She really was a nut sometimes--nae all the time.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm. I didn't know if Jess had any magical talent, but her cakes and such are that good I wouldn't be surprised. I was pretty sure Llew was just using hyperbole to describe the flavour; otherwise we'd have a bit of a mess on our hands.

"The way you describe it, it sounds like Jess has some arcane talent. Actually; that reminds me that there are some arcane match-makers who slip a small love potion into the food or drink for their client and his or her prospective match. It's not a love potion like in stories; it just makes the couple-to-be more comfortable around each other. Shame I didn't have any of that stuff for the first couple of dates we went on; I was that nervous. Anyway," I walked over to where the cake sat on the bench and levitated a knife over to me, before holding it handle-first to Llew. "Care to make the first cut, milady?"

"Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Her cakes are just so amazing. They should be the new aphrodisiac. Screw those clams. Her cakes are what would get any couple in the mood. Not that I'm suggesting anything. Just saying how orgasmic they are." she giggled. Takng the knife he so skillfully motioned for, she nodded to him and made a healthy cake triangle--like cake was at all healthy. Moving from the cake, she went to pull out a couple of plates and then put the big slice on the plate and then cut another the same size for herself. She turned and gave him one plate with a might size. Half of half of the cake. "Eat up!" It's a wonder that with all this amount of food she put in her, she didn't gain a pound.

I still don't know where all that food Llew eats ends up. She could probably eat that entire cake and still not gain a pound. The taste of the cake was amazing! I wasn't sure how much of the slice I was going to be able to work through before feeling too sick to continue (and most likely make me not want dinner), but I was going to try my best.

"God; if she doesn't want to keep teaching kenjutsu, Jess'll make a hell of a career as a baker." I remarked around a mouthful of the cake (a bad habit of mine, I know, but it was too good for me to stop eating). Jess and I both helped teach kenjutsu at a club downtown. I'd joined not long after coming to Chicago and the two of us had developed a hell of a rivalry for a while. That rivalry's in the past, but we still come away with a lot of bruises whenever we spar. You'd think a shinai wouldn't hurt that much.

She grabbed them both forks and then sat down and dug in. "Oh my god!" She said with a bite in her mouth. It was delicious. She just ate it, one bite after the other, not even stopping to talk. With each bite, she savored it like it was the last piece and like she'd never get to eat it again. As if the world was ending tomorrow and this was the last time she'd eat the cake.

But she did not in agreement to what he said. "Oh I know. I think she doesn't want to admit that she can actually bake; that it'd be too girly of her if she said she likes to do it." Jess was always a tomboy-ish sort and you could only really adore her if she was that way; that was how she naturall was and Llew wouldn't want her to be anyone but Jess.

"Well that's a point. Plus there'd be that many people addicted to her baking that there'd be riots when she retired." I said between mouthfuls. "Not that I would blame any of them." Half of my piece gone already? Huh, I might actually be able to finish this.

"So, any big developments in the school paper I can look forward to, Miss Editor?" I can be impatient sometimes and there's usually one or two stories in there that catch my eye.

She laughed a little bit, covering her mouth, nodding. "So true." She said, once she had finished the bite in her mouth. She kept on eating, looking over to him when he asked about some good deals in the school newspaper; after all that was her major forte. "Well..." She started, finishing her piece off, polishing her plate like there was never a slice on there.

"Normally, I'd make you wait like the others but since you're my boyfriend, I will give you a sneak preview just like always." She giggled. "The major thing is that I interviewed Seth Goldberg, our school's Golden Quarterback. But the catch was that I could interview him and write the article as long as I didn't write anything scandalous in there about him and trust me, there's a lot of scandalous things about him. He's not so golden once you know them." She explained. "And while I did promise, I didn't include the major things. Just some of the rumors that had been going around, I assured their truth." She said softly. She kind of actually had a thing against him since he played her once upon a time really badly before Jacob ever came around, something she neglected to tell him. If anyone thought she was being harsh to Seth, she had every right.

"I've heard the rumours and I believe all of them. Well, except for that supposed threesome with those cheerleader twins which is total bullshit; they're both mages and they buy reagents from the same guy as me, ran into them not long after that rumour started floating around and they denied it; said some of Seth's flunkies had been spreading the rumour at his insistence. It's weird; a mage'll trust another mage with something like that, but their home will still be covered in enough wards to make Fort Knox look as secure as a wooden shack and be paranoid about another mage stealing their work. Not that I'm much of an exception, but you get my point." Not long after Dad got us this place, I'd started warding it to the best of my ability. The main one being a scrying shield; to stop anyone spying on the house.

They could look at the outside, but not the inside unless they tore the wards down, and if they did that; they'd have a migraine for a week or minor brain damage (anybody strong and/or desperate enough to tear the wards down is someone I'd rather not mess with so the brain damage is wholly justified... and if you think that sounds bad, you should see the version on my parents' place).

"We're definitely going to have to thank Jess for this." I remarked as I finished the last of my slice. "Although now I don't think I'll have room for dinner. And I was gonna make chicken kiev too."

Llew looked over to him, laughing a little bit. "Oh yeah that was a total lie. But I will tell you this; he did have a threesome with his girlfriend and Ms. Stelle; you know the young hot chemistry teacher?" She laughed. "That was actual fact and I followed up on that. Of course I didn't include that in my article because I'm not about to get a teacher fired but yeah, Seth is quite the skank." She nodded. There was more to him but she wasn't sure if Jacob wanted to hear any of that really. It was kind of out there and since they both just stomached two big slices of cake, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to bring up Seth's sex life, drug life, personal life, and how he even became a big football star. if she wanted, the article could have been four pages long but most of it would have been so scandalous, she had to cut it all out. Now it was only a page and a half with some minor indiscretions.

Smiling at him, she giggled. "Well...it's worth it to be stuffed with cake. But...maybe you could still make chicken kiev. I'm still hungry..." She laughed a little embarrassed, looking down. It was crazy at how much she could eat. Swore that she wasn't pregnant since she was still a virgin. Fast metabolism.

"I'm surprised none of the other magi at school haven't done something to him, namely those twins. Actually; he might be good practice for a curse. Nothing major, maybe a light bad luck one or maybe just go all out with a reverse gender curse. Although he might end up enjoying that one. I was actually hit by one a couple of years ago; remember when me and my parents went to Sydney for a holiday around my sixteenth birthday? Well Max hit me with a reverse gender curse the night before we left so I spent the whole trip as a girl. It's not as bad as some guys might think, although it was a little creepy to have guys checking me out."

I chuckled at her mentioning she was still hungry. "Where all that food goes, I'll never understand. Your stomach must lead to some sort of pocket universe, you put that much in it." As I spoke, I walked over to the oven and started it pre-heating. I'd already put the kiev together that morning so it just needed to be cooked.

"It'd be even more of a clincher if he couldn't be touched by them." She said softly, taking another slice of her cake but just a thin wedge. She ate a lot of food constantly. She's one of those girls that can sit in front of the TV eating junk food after the other and not gain a pound. She was always so hyperactive that it all seemed to just get burnt off. Being the editor of a newspaper and always waiting until the last minute can be quite the calorie burner. Racing from one end of the school about fifty times a day; well now that's quite an exercise.

As he explained about his trip as a girl, she couldn't help but just suddenly burst out laughing, resting her head on the counter. It was hilarious. She couldn't even imagine him as a girl and suddenly really wanted to get to know Max. "You should introduce me to this Max. I'd love to learn from him how to do a gender switch." She winked, grinning.

"More like an infinite black hole. It sounds cooler." She laughed.

"Got it! An aversion curse; inspires an inexplicable dislike of the target among a certain population. I can make any woman at school temporarily want to stay away from him; whenever they're talking to him or even just near him, they'll feel a subconscious desire to get away from him. They won't be trying to run away, just that they'll excuse themselves as quickly as possible. How long do you think it should last, a week? Two?"

Seeing her laughing at my story about a reverse gender curse was a bit... I dunno, but it didn't seem that funny to me. "Max is my main source of reagents; remember, he runs that antique store near the university. I do some part-time work for him there and he gives me a discount on reagents. Also, hate to disappoint, but curses aren't something you'll be able to do with that bracelet. I can work it as a spell on it's own though, not that it'd have much use."

As she ate her wedge of cake, she nodded to him. He seemed a little psycho sometimes when it came to trying out a spell, especially with a purpose that he had in mind. Blinking a couple of times, she nodded slightly. "Riiiiiiight." She laughed a bit. "You maybe should do it soon though. I swear that guy was hitting on me. I think he hits on anything that moves, has breasts and may be a potential freak in bed." She nodded, not hinting about anything that she may be a freak in bed. She wouldn't be sure, for that would be something they'd have to figure out.

She couldn't help her laughter. It was funny, especially since all she could imagine looking like was how he looked now but wearing a very fine dress with pumps. "Aw darn. But still you should introduce me to him. I'm completely harmless. It's not like I'm going to brainwash him to do that on you again, so that I may witness it. Besides, I've always wondered what it'd be like to be with a girl, and what better girl to be with than my boyfriend changed into a one?" She grinned, messing with him.

"I can do it tomorrow morning; I should have the right reagents and foci downstairs and it shouldn't take too long. But it does mean I'll have to get up early." If it wasn't for school; I'd end up sleeping in til about half-past nine or so. "Oh well; I probably wouldn't be able to sleep in in this heat anyway. Plus knowing he was hitting on you just gives me more incentive." I was tempted to make a comment about that 'freak in bed' comment, but nothing was coming.

When she remarked about wondering what it'd be like to be with another girl, I dropped the tray I had the kiev on. Thankfully I recovered from the shock in time to catch it with kinetic energy just before it hit the ground. "You-... Serious? Huh, guess the spell version won't be as useless as I thought." Putting the kiev into the oven, something occurred to me. More for clarification.

"Since we've just about come full circle back to sex, when you said on your birthday; did you mean your actual birthday - ie: today - or when we'll actually be celebrating it on Saturday?"

Nodding, she watched as he almost dropped the tray, causing her to giggle a bit. God, some of the things she said knew how to get to a guy. She was a girl. Flirtatious and such a tease. "It'd be interesting at least." she grinned. She finished that wedge of cake and then got up and put the saran wrap back over it, there being just a little less than half let since she took a small wedge. She loved cake and Jess' cake was out of this world.

As he brought up the idea of sex, she put the cake in the fridge and then shut it, looking back at him. "Well...I mean it's not very good if we plan it. Then it's like treating it as another task to do. Whenever the mood strikes. Then." She smiled gently. That's just what she thought. if he wanted to think of it as something to do, that's cool and all, I mean it'd still be sex for them but probably not as romantic. "It's just an idea, that's all." She shrugged.

"Okay." I said as I closed the oven and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close. "We'll play it by ear then." I leant in and kissed her, my hands rubbing along her back as I dragged the kiss out as long as I could. I don't know how long it lasted, but when we finally came up for air, I leant my forehead against hers. "Just as long as you don't try to pounce me while I'm working on something volatile downstairs, I think we all know what happened last time I was distracted while doing that, isn't that right, Bast?" The homunculus just snorted. It's just about his sole method of communication. Bloody tin can almost got me set on fire.

She really wasn't expecting that kiss but she was happy that it happened. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him back, her hands slowly traveling up into his hair a bit, she not letting it end. But when they both needed some air, she smiled gently, letting out a small breath and closed her eyes. Giggling a bit, she looked up at him. "Promise. But you can't blame Bast. He's just a sweetheart who was so dying for some love from you." She grinned.

I wasn't sure about that; he bumped me after I told him that a distraction could lead to a small explosion. Either he doesn't consider explosions to be dangerous to humans, or he has a cavalier disregard for my health. Probably a bit of both.

"Maybe. Anyway, dinner'll be another half-hour or so, care to do a bit more evocation practice or put a DVD on or something?" I was tempted to suggest making out some more, but I was a little paranoid about putting my foot in my mouth again. Plus, depending on what we did, it could happen anyway.

Whenever it came to Bast and Jacob having difficulties, she always came to Bast's aid, just to make Jacob look at her weird. Bast was nice to her but gave everyone else problems, it seemed and by taking his side, it was sort of like rubbing it in Jacob's face that Bast was nice to her.

Leaning a little bit against the fridge, her arms in the back of her, she smiled gently, pushing herself off of it and looked at him. "How about something more interesting?" She asked. She leaned into him and kissed him gently, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck, sensually deepening their kiss, moving her body a little closer to his. If he was smart, he'd get the idea and not let his density get in the way.

Guess I should've just suggested making out and saved some time. I returned the kiss as I pulled her against me, one hand running through her hair while the other rubbed her back, making it's way under her shirt to caress her bare skin. I moved my head and started kissing and nibbling the side of her neck.

I was a little worried that she could feel my erection through my loose pants. Despite being held against my leg by my underwear, I wouldn't be surprised if she noticed it; it wasn't exactly unobtrusive. Such thoughts quickly left my mind though as I went back to the task at hand.

Somehow the talk of all this sex in a certain way made her so in the mood that they had some time before dinner so maybe some fun ought to do them some good. Pulling back slowly, she smiled gently and bit her lower lip, taking his hand and going to the couch. She sat him down and then moved on top of him, straddling his hips, suddenly able to feel so much.

Her hips pushed down into his, her hands moved around his cheeks and her lips once again descended to his in a heated and passionate kiss. Given that all she was wearing was a tank top and shorts, she could feel quite a bit, especially since her shorts weren't of ean material but actually khaki shorts. It was getting hot and not like the heat from outside but actual heat like the temperature between them was really increasing, body temperature that is.

I followed her out to the lounge room, not sure what she had planned, but knowing I'd enjoy it anyway. The way she pressed against me as we got back to kissing, I was sure she could feel me but I didn't care any more. I focussed solely on pleasing the woman I loved.

One hand went under the back of her shirt like before while the other quickly undid her ponytail, leaving her hair free to fall around her face. I've always said she looks better that way. As our kiss kept going, I was faintly aware of Bast leaving the room to give us some privacy. A fact that stayed in my head for all of half a second before I concentrated solely on Llew.

She felt his hands and his touch was divine, and not because he could probably emitt sparks into her system. He had magic hands, no pun intended. Pulling back slowly from their kiss, her eyes looked into his for a moment before she looked down and her hands moved to the ends of his shirt and started to lift it up, wanting to get it off of him. Once it was off, she tossed it aside and then kissed him again, deeply and passionately, her hands resting on his chest and then slowly and sensually descended downward.

I raised my arms to help her remove my shirt and returned to the kiss with gusto. Her hands running along my chest were electric (though not in the sense that made me worried she'd accidentally activated the bracelet) and I continued to rub her back, tempted to just pull it right off. One hand drifted down to caress her thigh as my mouth went back to her neck. I wasn't sure how far she wanted to go at this point, but I didn't worry about that, just focussed on her and nothing else.

Her back arched a little bit, her body pushing into his a bit more. Her hand then moved around the back of his head, her finger entwining with his hair as he started to kiss her neck. It tickled a little bit, sure but there was a certain pleasure to it that made her not pull away. She wouldn't. She definitely liked it, enough for it to make her moan just lightly. Even she wasn't sure exactly how far they would go but even they couldn't put a say on that. Let nature take its course.

Llew's hands traveled down to his pants, beginning to undo them. She justified it in her mind as wanting to relieve him since she could feel him and he must have so badly wanted to be out. But before she fully pulled his jeans off, her hand slipped into his pants and found him and began to stroke him gently, maybe a little teasingly too.

Back
Top Bottom