Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roomate, Best Friend, or Sweethearts? (MxF)(Bisexual)(NSFW PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theotherguy

Super-Earth
Hello everyone.
I am listing a roleplay scene which is a little near to my heart and has a lot of fun direction it could go and that's all up to how we would like to play it.

Scene:
Two recently graduated friends decide to move from their small town to the city. Forward thinking and open to anything, these two have experienced a lot together.

(My character)Option #1 // Option #2He is a taller athletic guy who could have been the typical jock and popular big man on campus. But he is grounded and prefers the shadows than the limelight. Being attractive does help him with the ladies which he makes sure to be active and looking for constantly. His feelings for his roomate started in middle school as friends. Dating her for a while didn't feel right at the time. Afterwards the commutes to staying close and that's exactly what they did. Still occasionally hooking up and being flirty and open with each other, there isn't much they haven't done.

(Your character)Option #1 // Option #2A sparky girl with a sharp mind, she is a gorgeous girl who turns heads where ever she goes. Bisexual but he has a stronger passion for hot sexy girls. Both her taste and her roomates are very similar. She loves to stay fit and likes beating up on he roomate who has a huge size difference between herself. Jumping on his back and trying to wrestle him to the ground.

Looking to have a girl play my roomate, my fuck buddy, and eventually maybe we fall back in love realizing we are made for each other. The role will be our daily lives and our interaction with each other. Maybe we date outside and critique the people each other sleeps with. Possibly bringing girls back to share. I'm interested to see where this goes.

I can play on here through Pm or you can contact me on yahoo (camp8inch).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom