Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppy Charming 101 [Isabelle x citizenanon]

He could feel her freeze up from his thumb on her chin, to his lips against hers. Sober Sophie had no idea how to react to this. It was one thing when they were playing a game, but when you find you a person you love is being an infidel, you may need some time to recover. Sophie certainly did not want to push intimacy with him, and was still oblivious to sexual innuendoes as ever. Just now... now James was free to date Sophie, to teach her about being intimate, and maybe one day they would go all the way? Sophie's frigidness subsided, and she returned his kiss. A hand lightly held onto his, her thumb stroking it softly. This kiss was definitely a lot different from the one earlier.

Sophie broke the kiss, her face as red as a tomato. "O-okay..."

With that, Sophie got up and swayed over to the computer. She leaned forward, and his shirt slowly rode up her thighs, daring to give him a glimpse. When a movie was selected, Sophie turned off the music, then crawled up into bed with James. The two of them polished off the hot chocolate, and played a little bit by tossing popcorn at each other, resulting in James grabbing Sophie and pulling her close to him. There they lay, bodies pressed together, watching Rise of the Guardians together. Spooning was great. Half way during the movie, Sophie turned her head and kisses James on the cheek.

James could not help but smile at the evening they were having. It was so very much Sophie. From the chocolate to the movie, it could not more perfectly be summed up as an act of Sophie. When she turned to kiss his cheek, he did not push for more, but instead snuggled in closer to her and reveled in the intimacy of the moment as they finished out the movie. He simply cuddled close to her and enjoyed holding her in a way he had not dared to before.

After the movie finished rolling, James loosened his grip on the young woman so that he could sit up on his elbow. He looked down at Sophie and reached up to stroke her cheek.

"I... thank you for tonight, Sophie." James smiled as he thanked her again. "I don't know what's happening between you and I, but I like it. I wasn't lying earlier when I said I did not want to stop, but..." James took a deep breath and lightly stroked her cheek as he had earlier, "I think we had better move a bit slow. At least at first." James was fully sober now and capable of looking back at everything with a clear mind. "I like what we are doing, Sophie, but I don't want it to be a fling or something that could hurt either of us." James leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against hers again. It was another soft and warm kiss, something that promised more in the future, more and better things to come. He pulled back, "What do you think?"

The ever sleepy Sophie woke from her light slumber as she felt James' body shift. She blinked softly, looking up to him with a mild expression. With a nod she signalled she had heard what he had to say. She was very patient with him, listening very intently. Sophie accepted his kiss, her cheeks becoming a natural pink colour. Her eyes opened as he pulled away, looking over his handsome face. Everything he just said had fled her as he asked what she thought. Her brow furrowed momentarily,
"I think I want to kiss you,"

With that Sophie pushed herself up towards James, and arm quickly coming about his neck, pulling herself close. Unlike the tender kiss he place on his lips, his little Sophie kissed him hotly this time. Her lips had met his, but quickly broke away so her little tongue could poke out and trace over his lips—they tasted like hot chocolate. She mewed into the kiss, as she closed her lips to his once more; her tongue poking between his two lips, begging to be let in.

Kissing. Kissing he was okay with. What could go wrong with kissing?

James shifted on the bed as she kissed him and pressed her soft, curved body against his own harder one. Many times he had wondered what that would feel like and now he knew. He knew that he could never let it go either. James was also not going to let Sophie take all the control away either. He shifted further on the bed and reached up to pull her arm from around his neck. He was gentle, but firm as he lifted her arms above her head, pinning her beneath him. He kept her wrists held in the grip of one hand. The other he used to brush a bit of hair tenderly from her face. He leaned forward into the kiss, his tongue dueled momentarily with hers before he parted his lips to let her in. It was tender, caring, and lust fueled all at once as his lips crashed against her own.

Lust, desire, need... all of these were tempered by his unspoken love for Sophie.

Sophie couldn't help but gasp and he ever-so-gently pinned her down to the mattress. He had never been so firm with her before, but... it was arousing. She liked feeling trapped there underneath him, perhaps she was a creature of habit? Whatever the case, Sophie was completely willing to his advances. Her tongue flicked over his before it pushed into his mouth, massaging his strong tongue. And moaned sweetly into the kiss before he pushed forward into her own mouth. Her she began to suckle on his tongue.

While this was all happening, James applied more and more weight against her body. She was so soft and squishy! And he was so very hot. Literally. He was radiating heat. It was like being covered by an electric blanket. As he laid down ontop of her, Sophie's legs trembled, before finally splitting open. He could feel them move from under him, as she once again straddled his hips. Her bare knees pressing against his sides for some skin-to-skin contact.

James settled comfortably on top of Sophie and could feel her smaller frame wiggle under him just enough to get comfortable herself. When she moved her legs once more to straddle him, he shivered at the contact of her skin on his. It was electric and arousing and completely natural all at once. He was clothed from the waist down and assumed she was much the same. At least... under the shirt at anyrate. He could feel his arousal growing as she pressed her knees to his side until as before, he was pressed, through the layers of protective fabric, against her sex.

Despite all this, James never let up from the kiss. She tasted sweet. Of chocolate and marshmellows. Her silky tongue brushed against his as he pulled back, his chest heaving against hers as he brought in the life giving air. It was just a short break though as he quickly lowered his lips to her exposed neck to nip and suck at the inviting pale skin.

"Oooo!" She moaned sweetly through pursed lips. The heavenly sound was followed by light breathing. He could feel her back arching underneath him, forcing her breasts to smoosh against his chest. This was all in reaction to James' teasings. Her legs squeezed his sides, slowly sliding so her knees pressed back towards the bed, her little bare feet pressing to the sides of his rear. As he began to suckle, Sophie turned her head, moaning his name sweetly.

To say the least, his little Sophie was definitely in a state of hot-and-bothered.

James kept his lips at her sensitive neck. He was egged on by her arching back and the sounds that escaped her lips as he brought her new pleasures. He could feel her body pressed into his and wanted wanted to feel more. James brought his free hand to her exposed thigh and slid it along the smooth, sensitive flesh to the edge of the t-shirt. He steeled himself and slid his hand underneath the shirt, along her leg until he felt the soft fabric of her panties underneath his finger tips.

He let out a soft groan of appreciation as he felt the fabric. James moved his fingers past the fabric of her panties to her flat stomach, forcing the shirt up as he went. As he began grew more aroused and lost in the feelings, his hips moved, grinding his hardness against her sex. When his hand brushed over her navel, he paused and took a deep breath. He lifted his lips from her neck and paused his advances. "We..." He sighed, "We should stop, Sophie." James pressed a soft kiss to her lips, "We should stop before we go too far..."

But oh! How plush she felt under his hand. Her skin like fine satin, completely untouched. As he pressed his rock-hard sex against hers not only was he granted the pleasure of feeling how tender she was, but it also caused her to whimper and moan. Her now free hand held onto his neck, her nails scratching the sensitive skin. All of this would add more fuel to his fire that blazed for her in the moment.

But then, he pulled away to look down towards his Sophie. Her eyes wide open, her face as red as a tomato, and her lips contorted in such an awkward way. Even though their movements together were so natural, she was her usual bashful self. She shut her eyes tight, nodding enthusiastically. "O-okay! S-should we p-p-p-put on another movie? I was almost asleep near the end..."

James took several deep breaths as he did not dare move just now. His arousal was at an all time high and if he received any more stimulation, he did not know exactly how he would react. He did know that his shower in the morning would be ice cold. He really did not know how he could be more attracted to her at the moment.

"A movie?" James asked, "No, I don't think so, my Sophie." James carefully moved from being on top of her and gingerly laid next to her on his side. He could not lay on his belly for obvious reasons and made do the best he could. Having backed away from the 'danger zone' of doing something embarassing, he reached out and touched her arm, "I think that we should try and get some sleep. Just sleep tonight." James set out as if trying to convince himself of it. He scooted closer to her, his hard member pressed just lightly against her thigh and he really could not get much closer just now without one of them shifting slightly, "Can I hold you tonight, Sophie?" He asked.

Sophie nodded, nuzzling her pillow as she got comfortable. Of course Sophie knew about sex and things, but she actually really didn't know much about it. At all. The hard shaft pressing against her thigh? No idea. Not a single clue. So she lay there in total trust with James by her side. She murmured a bit, "Yes, of course you can hold me. You can hold me for however long you wish,"
She turned, giving him a kiss on his cheek and a smile. With that, she took the position of laying on her side. Her rump fitting perfectly into his groin, her head coming up just beneath his chin. She curled up with him, before lazily reaching over and turning off the lights. Only the candles glowed now, filling the room with their vanilla scent.

A few minutes passed, and he could hear Sophie's light breathing as she slept so soundly.

Dawn broke through the clouds, and as the hours ticked by, James' bedroom filled with light. Sophie woke up to a face full of sunshine. She looked over her shoulder to the sleeping James. His arms wrapped tightly around him. 'Poor James...' she thought, studying his handsome face. She shook her head slightly, did what happen last night truly happen? Did she SERIOUSLY make out with James? her face burned a bright red, soaking up the reality of it all. She loved the feel of his big strong arms about her. She sighed a little, before kissing his forehead and slipping out of his arms. Sophie collected the mugs and half empty bowl of popcorn, and brought them downstairs to the kitchen. She cleaned them up, and put them away in their rightful place. Sophie poked her head into the cupboards and fridge, wondering what she should make for breakfast.

James woke slowly after Sophie left the room. He looked around the place and frowned. He could still smell peaches from where she had been laying with him, but her spot on the bed was cold. How long had she been gone and where did she go? The room still had the candles (melted) and the lights strung up around the place, so last night had not been one of his usual dreams. James sat up in bed and got to his feet. He stretched a bit before grabbing a plain what t-shirt and pulled it on over his torso. Finally 'dressed', he padded his way to the bathroom, then ultimately downstairs. He could hear someone digging around and was pretty sure his folks would not be back until the next night, so he was sure it would be Sophie he found... doing something.

"Sophie?" James called out softly as he padded through the bottom floor. Finally, he came to the kitchen and poked his head inside to see Sophie buzzing around the room in his shirt. She was holding a bowl of something as she moved around presumeably making something for breakfast since he did not think dirtying a kitchen for no reason was something she would do. "Sophie?" He called as he walked into the room and padded across to her. He reached her quickly enough and tried to get a glance of what she was doing, but settled for leaning in and kissing her cheek, just so that his lips touched the corner of her mouth. "Good morning, what are you doing in here?" He asked and tried again to look at the bowl of... stuff.

Sophie turned about so suddenly, that her hair was flung off from in front of her shoulder, to gently cascade down her back. Her curls, although were a little frizzy, survived the night. There was something special about the way she looked wearing his shirt, alone with him in the house. She greeted him with a friendly smile, "Good morning James!" She giggled, feeling him kiss her cheek. Sophie was making silver dollar pancakes, eggs, and sausage for breakfast.

"I'm making breakfast!" She shot a smile up to him as he neared her. It slowly faded, and her eyes grew large and pouty, "... i-is that ok?"

James nodded as she asked if it was okay. As if he could truly deny her anything that she asked. Somehow, she had wormed her way into his heart and he could not really turn her down if she asked something of him. Especially when her eyes grew large and pouty and just tugged at his heart.

It really was not fair how she had him wrapped around her finger.

James did not ask if he could help or even try to take the bowl from her or do anything, "I'll go ahead and set the table then, Soph. Would you like orange juice, milk, or water?" He asked, "I could do coffee, but it's not normally my drink of choice." He set out plates for them and grabbed the flatware that they would need for just about anything before getting the glasses out and waited for Sophie's direction. He poured orange juice for himself.

"Milk please~" She happily chimed, returning back to her work once he gave her his blessing to continue cooking. James turned on the radio, and songs began to accompany the sound of him placing the flat wear down, and the sizzle of things cooking. Sophie mixed the pancake batter, humming along to the song. She swayed a little from side to side. It was a shame they hadn't danced at all together the other night.

As she cooked, and James had finished setting the table, the chance rose. Sophie felt him shift behind her, his large hands resting on her hips. With a firm, gentle grip, he pulled her rump towards him. Naturally, Sophie stood up on her tippy toes, pushing her rear towards his groin. Tilting her head back, she kissed his jaw. His weight shifted, and the two moved to the music. Sophie continued cooking them their breakfast.

James held Sophie against him and swayed to the music with her as she cooked breakfast. Occasionally as she needed, he would help her with what she needed, but for the most part, he enjoyed holding her in his arms and feeling her body pressed against his. Occasionally she would move, standing on tip toes to grab something or just wiggle a bit against him and he would let out a soft groan of appreciation and pleasure as she moved. He leaned down and pressed his lips to her jaw as she finished everything up and took a plate of pancakes to the table while she grabbed the rest.

"You are amazing, Sophie." James complimented honestly as he set the pancakes down on the table. After she had set her plates down, he turned and grabbed her by the waist. Strong, sure arms lifted her up so that she was sitting on the table. Her shirt had ridden up a bit exposing her thighs, but he payed little attention to that as he stepped between her legs, and wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned forward a bit, resting his forehead against hers in a tender moment before he turned his head slightly and pressed his lips to hers in a soft kiss that quickly grew heated.

Sophie heard his groan, and paused. She had thought back to the other night, when she heard something similar to it. Testing the waters, she stood back on her tippy toes, pressing her bottom against his crotch. She felt that same stiffness, followed by another groan. She blushed a bit, feeling something stir within her from the sound of his audible arousal. She stayed on her tippy toes, rolling her hips slowly, one after the other, grinding against him. Sophie looked back to him shyly as she did. Having him bend over her the way that he had, reminded her of wolves—and that kind of turned her on. She whimpered as he kissed her neck, finally moving away.

Sophie carried breakfast to the table he laid out, but once she put the plate down, he rounded on her. She smiled, pressing her nose against his, "No, you are... I want to return the kindness you have shown me, James," With that she welcomed his sweet kiss. But it went from 0 to 60 in 3.5seconds! A moan got stuck in her throat as he deepened the kiss. Sophie's legs spread as he pushed his way towards her. Her excitement had seeped through her panties, which now pressed against his crotch once more. Her cheeks turned a bright pink, feeling him against herself again. She suckled at his lip, unsure of what to do next...

James stepped into the kiss and could feel his hard member pressed against her once more. He ached for more, ached to take it further, to the next step, to see if she felt as good as she did in his dreams... deep down, he knew that if he pressed her, Sophie would agree to it, agree to be with him to make him happy, but he did not want that. Not like that. But there was much they could do until that point. He shifted his hips slowly, grinding against her arousal. He was paying back what she had done near the stove. He moved slowly, thrusting against her, teasing her most sensitive of areas before pulling back.

"Do you like that, Sophie?" James whispered in her ear as he broke the kiss. He moved his hands to her legs and brushed them forward, pushing his shirt further along her thighs, revealing more and more of her long, shapely legs. He brushed his lips against her jaw line and kissed his way to her ear. "Can I show you more, Sophie?" His breath was hot on her ear as he spoke, longing clear in his voice.

Sophie's legs dangled off the side of the table. She was so tiny... like his own personal doll. She kissed him happily, loving the sensation of his lips. They were so soft and moist. There was definitely nothing awkward about them kissing, unlike many first timers. However, distracted by the kiss and the intimacy of the moment, Sophie did not notice how her body reacted to him in the most natural way. Her rump scooted forward, her legs spreading further, allowing more of his harden to grind against her. Sophie was in a whirlwind of hormones when he broke the kiss.

Her eyes looked to him longingly. Why had he stopped. She blushed, hearing him speak. He could feel her trembling under his touch. Sophie was terribly nervous. Sophie nodded, her hands coming to grasp onto his white t-shirt. The pulled it up and off of him, before dropping it to the side. She looked over him for a moment, playfully tracing her fingers up and along his body. She stopped, now cupping his face, "Any thing for you, James,"

James took a breath as he felt her fingers on his muscled torso. He shivered under her touch and could not quite get enough of it. Every where she touched felt on fire as it lingered. Anything for him... he would not break that trust. James hesitated at her shirt, but pressed on anyway. She had never been nude before him, but she had been close with swim suits and other clothing. This was crossing the line, but full steam ahead.

He slipped the shirt higher, revealing her waist. Not just her waist, but the pink and white striped cotton panties that she was wearing. Looking closely, he could just make out the evidence of her arousal as he lifted the shirt higher, revealing her navel and flat tummy. Even as he uncovered her, he continued to grind against her. James paused as her shirt began to bunch under her breasts. He bit his lip just a bit as he began to reveal the swell of her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra! His breath caught in his throat the further he went. He had never seen anything quite so perfect as Sophie. Pink, perfect nipples peaked out at him as the shirt began to bunch over them and soon, he had to toss it away, leaving her topless just like him. James let out the breath he had been holding as he looked at her before him. "Beautiful..." He breathed out.

Sophie leaned back, allowing him to unravel her like a christmas gift. The cool air tickled her hot skin as he slowly moved up her shirt. She moved with him, helping him as he slowly pulled the shirt up. The look on his face, the hungry wolf he was, was endearing to Sophie. She had never seen make that expression before... and she felt very happy that she could draw it out of him. High on some sort of love drug, Sophie didn't hesitate even when he exposed her breasts. Instead, she simply blushed, allowing him to remove the material completely. She laid back down, her arms outstretched above her head, her free breasts sitting there, perfectly pert and plump. Her nipples grew hard from a combination of chilly air and arrousal. Just as he breathed out a complement, Sophie's legs hooked about his hips, and she dragged her body towards his; her rump barely on the edge of the table any more.

How submissive she was to his will. She gave him a docile smile, "Does this make you happy, James?"

Did that make him happy? Oh, yes. Yes. it did. He had been mesmerized by each of her movements once the shirt came off and now that she laid back on the table before him like some kind of unbelievable buffet. His arousal still pressed against her damp panties. He rolled his hips slowly, grinding against her as he looked down at her body on display before him.

"Yes, Sophie, I'm happy in ways I could not have even thought before." He had never felt quite so free with anyone, never this free and happy with Erica. He did not know what it was about Sophie, but she set him at ease, made him happy, made him feel... like he wanted to touch, wanted to explores.

James leaned forward and trailed his fingers over her bared shoulders. Her skin was soft and hot to the touch. He trailed his fingers down over her her collar bones and lower. He had never touched anyone quite like this, but watched Sophie to see what she liked as he brushed his fingers over the swell of her breasts and flicked his thumbs over her hard, sensitive nipples. Gently at first, he pinched her nipples between his fingers before giving them a tighter squeeze. He could hear her gasps and groans as he touched her and explored her most sensitive of areas. When she cried out his name, he could not help but smile. James spent time there, exploring inch of skin he could find and began to learn each and everyone one of her bundles.

When he had explored her breasts to his heart's content, he slid his fingers over her flat tummy and down past her navel to the edge of her striped panties. He gently hooked his fingers underneath them and stepped back. He could see the wet stain on her panties and knew that on a physical level, she was enjoying herself. He drew the panties down her thighs and did not look up. He slipped them past her panties and set them aside. James had read much on this subject and while not an expert at it in any form, he was a very enthusiastic amateur. He watched Sophie for her reaction, for any hesitation on her part as he began to caress his way up from her knees to her thighs. His course fingertips slid softly over her smooth, perfect skin towards her wet womanhood. He drew closer until his fingers grazed the tight grouped curls just above her wetness. Again, he looked up to Sophie to see if there was any kind of hesitation or dislike, but all he could see was her heavy breathing and white knuckle grip on the edge of the table.

Curiously, he lightly caressed her damp slit with his fingers. She was hot. He could feel her wetness on the tip of her finger and the heat that radiated from within was inviting. He knew the ins and outs of what he was doing, but had no first hand experience. James caressed her lips, his fingers just barely parting them. He lightly touched her clitoris, his finger traced a light circle over the sensitive nub before moving down to stroke her slit once more.

Sophie couldn't help but smile at his words. Then she felt him. Grinding himself against her. She whimpered, keeping her lips tight. Her hands came to his, traveling up his fore arms, caressing the skin. One came down to gently hold onto his wrist, the other rested on his shoulder. She inhaled sharply, feeling him trace his fingers over her skin. She whined, her nails pricking his skin, as he flicked her nippled. But he didn't stop there... Oh no.

Sophie moaned sweetly, "Oh~ James!" She loved the way his large hands squeezed her breasts, massaging them. No wonder this was a sin. Her mind felt so fuzzy. The lyrics of a song that played acted like a spell, making her want James to explore her body. She wiggled underneath him as his hands began to migrate downwards. She sure was ticklish! And soon her wish came true. He removed her panties to show off her light blonde pubes. They were naturally short, and grew tightly together. She blushed, her hand coming down momentarily to cover the area.

She looked to him with that shy, softness in her eyes which he loved so much. Her heart raced, and soon she removed her hand after he waited patiently. Then he touched her. Her hands instantly latched onto the edge of the table. Sophie whined sweetly, her hips shifting. Oh how she squirmed beneath him! And he hadn't even really begun! She cried out, "A-aahhh!!! I-it's so sensitive, J...James!!" Her body seethed in pleasure.

James could not help but notice her reaction as he touched her clit. Her cry of pleasure grew so loud and the sound of his name rolling of her lips in the throws of pleasure was something that he hoped he never grew accustomed to. He wanted her to make that sound as much and often as he could. He moved his finger back to her sensitive clit and teased little circles over it. He applied more pressure each time, just enough to keep building as he teased. Her cries grew louder and more frequent as he teased, but there was yet still something that he wanted to try.

Backing up slightly, James scooted the chair back. His erection was almost painful, but he could not think of that just now. James winked up at Sophie and sat in the chair. He was a little higher now, but that would not be an issue after just a moment. James scooted closer to the table and lightly caressed Sophie's legs and lifted them from where they had been spread until the were sitting comfortably on his shoulders. He leaned forward a bit and looped his arms around her thighs so that his hands were free. Hesitantly, he poked his tongue out and traced the length of her pussy. He had no idea what to expect, but found that he enjoyed the taste. His tongue circled her little clit before he closed his lips around it and gave it a gentle suckle to judge her reaction.

Her clit was so swollen. Between all the stimuli from the night before, plus their teasings at the stove, and all the pressure he placed when he ground down against it. All that attention made her vagina drip with her sweet nectar. Having him make those tight swivels on her clit was enough to drive her to madness! She was so/i] close! She felt something tightening as everything intensified. She panted, and huffed and whimpered. Suddenly, he stopped! Sophie watched as he sat down. Instinctively, she followed his lead. As he hooked his hands about her thighs, her legs came up. Her toes pressed against the table as her foot rose onto the ball of her feet. She lifted her her hips up, her legs on either side of his head. Her back arched, her breasts slipping towards her. Her little hands held onto the edge of the table still as she assumed this contorted position.

Sophie moaned loudly, having the heat of his mouth on her sensitive area. He didn't have to much. Oh no. Her body was trembling and twitching—and not because of the position she was in. The way his lips moved about her lower set, and his tongue flicked over all of it, it was enough to bring her to her first ever orgasm. She cried loudly, a short squirt burst in his mouth. Her already wet vagina drizzled with orgasm. She panted, her body wanting to lay limp. But instead, she stayed still, enduring any more attention he decided to pay. But everything became so much more intensified!

Back
Top Bottom